PDA

View Full Version : Ubisofts Customer Support Is A Joke!!!!

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 02:57 AM
To anyone that has not yet had the misfortune of having to deal with Ubisofts customer support, when the time comes, don't bother. They will not help you at all. If they even contact you at all concerning your problem, they will just give you a run around and you'll exchange several emails with them, and then you will suddenly stop hearing from them, and you're "support ticket" will mysteriously be marked "resolved" even though it was never resolved at all. I pre ordered this AC3 game and never got it. I contacted customer support only to find my order canceled the next day. And I still haven't heard back from them. Several months back they for some reason changed my account, which rendered my AC Brotherhood game useless since you can't you use the pass keys more than once. The problem was never resolved even after several emails, but it got marked as resolved nonetheless. I'm fed up with Ubisoft and it's going to take a recommendation from God Almighty to ever get me to purchase anything from them again.

Snicklex
11-24-2012, 04:30 AM
Why is this in the PC section when it contributes nothing to PC? Go make a blog and whine there :)

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Why is this in the PC section when it contributes nothing to PC? Go make a blog and whine there :)

Considering there's a ton of PC players who can't even play AC3, yeah, I'd say it has a whole lot to do with PC.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:25 AM
stop complaining

sell the game if you dont like it

attacking ubisoft on the forums are not acceptable in terms of rules

rmartinezdl
11-24-2012, 08:00 AM
but giving them our $50 is acceptable and they treating us like ****? lol i dont think so ubi****!

Snicklex
11-24-2012, 09:31 AM
but giving them our $50 is acceptable and they treating us like ****? lol i dont think so ubi****!

I paid $80 for my deluxe edition and you don't see me making threads attacking Ubisoft. Yes I'm upset but I'm pressuring them and waiting for fixes.

Pixel_Pile
11-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Had to deal with Ubicustomer support 2x (once for ANNO 2070, once for Rocksmith)
Both times my problem was resovled within 12 hours.

It could be the way you adressed them or how you explained your problem.

trooper14
11-24-2012, 11:36 AM

Whats wrong with you? why acting like an S-hole?
this dude is suffering and all u can say is "stop whining"?
i wonder how would you react when you are in hes shoes...S-hole :/

Anyways guys ,for future AC or other games simply buy a phys-copy that way if there are probs you bash the store seller(he wont tell you "contact ubisoft" lol)

designr47
11-24-2012, 12:02 PM
yeah support is like a joke. i send ticket about my ghost recon future soldier dlc, we exchange a few mails then my ticket marked as solved. but my problem not.

AntiChrist7
11-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Had to deal with Ubicustomer support 2x (once for ANNO 2070, once for Rocksmith)

yep, same here. Anno 2070 frequently chrashed, and they gave me a quick and to the point solution (even in my own language, despite i started in english) And the same for a question about my AC3 pre-order.

If you wanna know whats really a bad customer support, try EA. When i had problems with fifa 12, i went into live chat. i had to explain the problem to 3 different indian people, and in the end they just blamed me and disconnected, with only solution "reinstall the game"

ENDz0
11-24-2012, 01:37 PM
I know it and this is true

Psychosexi
11-24-2012, 01:47 PM

+1

Cortexian
11-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Ubisoft support is game-specific. Some games have better support teams than others, I know that the Ghost Recon Online (not to be confused with Ghost Recon Future Soldier) support team is absolutely awesome. They post on their forums a lot and they communicate with players in-game consistently every single day. Not to mention getting back to tickets in the same day most of the time (unless you're near the end of the work day obviously).

The GRO community is much smaller than the Assassin's Creed community, obviously. One game is a triple-A retail title and the other is a Free2Play PC exclusive, so it's easier for the GRO team to be seen as "awesome". I wouldn't be surprised if the Assassin's Creed III team is equally as awesome, yet they're getting swamped with 1000% more support requests. So sit back and have some patience, they ARE doing their jobs...

I got a response and a solution that fixed my problem through the ticketing system (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/ask) yesterday. Ticket was submitted "11/20/2012 08:05 PM", response at "11/23/2012 09:30 PM". Three days ain't shabby in terms of a triple-A title like this!

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-24-2012, 02:39 PM
stop complaining

STFU u smartasss dumbshhit

AntiChrist7
11-24-2012, 02:56 PM
STFU u smartasss dumbshhit

ever thought about going into politics? that a snappy comeback...

If people talk like this to ubi support, im not suprised some dont get an answer

BzkGB
11-24-2012, 02:59 PM
stop complaining

Be quiet.

If nobody ever complained, nothing would ever get fixed. True story.

sharkdrutt
11-24-2012, 03:10 PM
stop complaining

Honestly, I understand all the people that are complaining...
We are customers, we payed for a full game including multiplayer.

Ubisoft is delivering us an uncomplete, buggy game...
Do you think we should be happy about that?

I would like to see you, mister, buy a car with full option and notice that half of the options don't work...

"attacking ubisoft on the forums are not acceptable in terms of rules"

Excuse me? A customer has EVERY right to complain about this situation.

You must be totally unconscious of todays commerce.

JustBucket
11-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Contacted Ubisoft Support yesterday because I wanted to play ACR in readiness for ACIII, but found Uplay server down.
My pre-ordered ACIII Join or Die edition arrived today.
Uplay will not connect -> cannot register ACIII
Cannot play solo because Uplay requires at least one successful login. Cannot play ACR, ACB or ACII either because the launcher doesn't recognise them.
Updated my Ubisoft Support ticket.
Sent my wife and kid shopping while I fixed some shelves, did the house cleaning and re-arranged the shed, all using not quite lethal force.
I feel much better now and considering I waited 4 months, I think I can wait until the weekend is over for a reply.

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 08:25 PM

I'll whine right here thanks...because this has everything to do with the pc version because that's what I bought and paid for and what I still haven't received...and I'm not the only one having these problems. So I'll thank you to shut your pie hole stay out of it if you don't have a solution to the problem.

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 08:29 PM
stop complaining

Sell the game??? I haven't even received the game although I have paid for it. And if "attacking" Ubisoft in the forums is against the rules, then I'll gladly break the rules. I've been more than patient and polite. Ubisoft is screwing people over plain and simple.

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Dude, i've been more than polite. I've been more than patient. This is a widespread problem that many people are having...it's all over these forums. Ubisoft planned the release date for this weekend, they should be sure that their customer support is available to help their PAYING CUSTOMERS. The way this is being handled is unacceptable under any standards. Very unprofessional.

hitman47222
11-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Ubisoft support is game-specific. Some games have better support teams than others, I know that the Ghost Recon Online (not to be confused with Ghost Recon Future Soldier) support team is absolutely awesome. They post on their forums a lot and they communicate with players in-game consistently every single day. Not to mention getting back to tickets in the same day most of the time (unless you're near the end of the work day obviously).

The GRO community is much smaller than the Assassin's Creed community, obviously. One game is a triple-A retail title and the other is a Free2Play PC exclusive, so it's easier for the GRO team to be seen as "awesome". I wouldn't be surprised if the Assassin's Creed III team is equally as awesome, yet they're getting swamped with 1000% more support requests. So sit back and have some patience, they ARE doing their jobs...

I got a response and a solution that fixed my problem through the ticketing system (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/ask) yesterday. Ticket was submitted "11/20/2012 08:05 PM", response at "11/23/2012 09:30 PM". Three days ain't shabby in terms of a triple-A title like this!

That's because your game ran fine from beginning. If your game ran at 22FPS on lowest settings on mid and high end computers ( LIKE ACIII IS ) you would have received the same hate.

Nothing pisses off customers more than poor optimization that results in poor performance.

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 08:36 PM
ever thought about going into politics? that a snappy comeback...

If people talk like this to ubi support, im not suprised some dont get an answer

Dude, people are paying for a product....I agree people should be as polite as possible in all circumstances...but the fact is, ubisoft takes peoples money, but doesn't deliver the product...I've updated my ticket a half a dozen times....all of which were overly polite and considerate and all of which have thus far been ignored....the time for being polite is over...nows the time to demand they attend to this WIDESPREAD problem.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi guys, Technical Support will send an acknowledgement email first, then after 48 hours if you haven't replied they will close the ticket as they assume the issue has been resolved.

Please DO NOT open another ticket, reply to the ticket with as much information as you can.

If after 48 hours you haven't received a reply please PM your ticket number to a member of support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate.

JustBucket
11-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi guys, Technical Support will send an acknowledgement email first, then after 48 hours if you haven't replied they will close the ticket as they assume the issue has been resolved.

Please DO NOT open another ticket, reply to the ticket with as much information as you can.
If after 48 hours you haven't received a reply please PM your ticket number to a member of support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate.

Is this business days, ie. Monday to Friday, or everyday of the week? In any case, I submitted my ticket Friday at 1pm and will update the ticket tomorrow, while expecting a response on Monday. If that does not be happen I will be sure to inform you.

Funny029
11-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Bluurrggg.
Ubisoft guys are like: oooo it's friday.. Let's do it monday...
Then it weekend, no one even bothers to think about work (meanwhile thousends of players who wanted to play this weekend, can't).
Then it's monday and they are like: bluurrgggg, first day of the week... Let's do it tomorrow.
Then the next day they are like: wait... there seems to be something wrong with the PC version.
Wednesday they start working on it.. Then it's finished friday... But they are tired and will release it not before monday....

This is a normal week in ubisoft.

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 11:31 PM

Ubi-Mush...this is what I'm talking about....they are supposed to do it that way...they say that they'll do it that way...but they don't....I submitted a ticket to the tech support on November 20th when I never received my preordered game. I've updated the same ticket a half dozen times over THE PAST 4 DAYS....I've yet to get a single response. The only thing that happened was the morning after I initially submitted the ticket, I get an email from them telling me that they canceled my order per my request....I never requested it...and I still haven't heard back from them....this is the problem that I'm referring to.

mjagg07
11-24-2012, 11:45 PM

Ubi-Mush...this is what I'm talking about....they are supposed to do it that way...they say that they'll do it that way...but they don't....I submitted a ticket to the tech support on November 20th when I never received my preordered game. I've updated the same ticket a half dozen times over THE PAST 4 DAYS....I've yet to get a single response. The only thing that happened was the morning after I initially submitted the ticket, I get an email from them telling me that they canceled my order per my request....I never requested it...and I still haven't heard back from them....this is the problem that I'm referring to.

trooper14
11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
At least you guys can cont6act support ,i get an error and when i asked here the Mods told me to call them VIA phone....WOW great solution! :/

WTW26
11-25-2012, 01:03 PM
OP speaks the truth. I've been waiting for a reply from them for a week now, and when I do hear from them, I'm 99% sure it won't be anything useful.