PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Save game

Lukyno5544
11-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Please can someone upload save form seq 6-8 ? ...mine suddenly disappeared...and all saves i found on net are ehm from cracked game so it does not work ...so please if someone with legit game and save would be kind and upload it ? :) Thanks beforehand

MegaGuay
12-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Same here.. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

seek-
12-09-2012, 01:43 AM
What folder is the saved game in anyway?

seek-
12-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Just found out that the saves are locked to the UBI account and cannot be shared.

MegaGuay
12-10-2012, 01:45 AM
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames

are you sure they are linekd to the account????

ace3001
12-10-2012, 05:14 AM
Yup, saves are encrypted using the product key attached to your account. Probably to prevent people from using others' save files to unlock pre-order/deluxe edition bonus content on versions without them. Lazy move by Ubisoft instead of changing the activation method of bonus content to a more secure method. -_-

Locopells
12-10-2012, 01:47 PM
I expected something of the kind this time round, given how easy it was to unlock stuff by that method...

ace3001
12-10-2012, 02:20 PM
I expected something of the kind this time round, given how easy it was to unlock stuff by that method...Yes, but what they should've done is given the bonus content activation a different, more secure method instead of save files, rather than blocking us from sharing saves. Especially with save files reported as being corrupt often, it would've been nice to be able to borrow someone else's saves if yours were corrupt.

MegaGuay
12-11-2012, 01:55 AM
so... basicaoooooly only way to not having to replay the whoooooole game is by downloading an illegal copy?????

I had all tthe missions at 100%llectables finished :( all the missions at 100% so far

Breahl
12-19-2012, 09:57 AM
**** off Ubisoft for making us download illegal games when we bought the ****ing game. I was in sequence 7 or something, i refuse to play it all over again. i want my money back now.....

ShardofTruth
12-19-2012, 10:26 AM
There is a savegame converter developed by Brucie, which can make uplay savegames to be useable for another user. Search for AC3SaveGameToolFinalbyBrucie to find it.

OnlyCookies
12-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey all.

I read earlier that save games get corrupted and when they do, the simply vanish... Well, that's happened TWICE to me now! Talk about pissing me off! I wouldn't mind if the intro to the game didn't last f***ing ages! (chapters 1-5) I just got to chapter 6 on my second attempt to play through, and what happens after i've spent about 7 hrs yesterday hunting and doing the extra's... It disappears!!!

This is ridiculous. I can't afford to spend the time to play through the first chapters for a 3rd time. This is a stupid way to manage save files Ubisoft and you need to sort it out. Last time I pay for a product of yours when it is so easy to just download a cracked version for free.

If the game is so poorly coded to make save game corruption so easy, at least provide a save game recovery option. or the choice to have multiple saves on the same "game" idiots! what happened to being able to just create your own saves whenever u wanted and having autosaves as a different ID... ****tards!

OnlyCookies
12-19-2012, 12:55 PM
God.. I am furious. Great game. **** save game management and reliability...

HTUK
12-19-2012, 04:29 PM
I was just about to start the "A Trip to Boston" mission in sequence 5.

Then the game crashed and my progress was lost.

I refuse to play through all of that again, it was a very dull start. I'd only just started to get interested in it.

Is there anyway we can download a save from the net?