PDA

View Full Version : How do I get "The Mole" accolade?

DeanOMiite
11-23-2012, 09:49 PM
It's given for most defense bonuses but what does that mean? I figure it's only in team games, but is it exclusive to one mode? What bonuses count towards it? I don't understand what to do in order to unlock it.

OuTRigHT_PaiNFuL
11-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Play Domination and get kills while defending a capture point.

DeanOMiite
11-23-2012, 10:17 PM
oh...well that's simple enough.

DarknessRasm
11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I know that it's off-topic but how or which mode do you get the accolade for spotting most pursuers?

DeanOMiite
11-23-2012, 10:31 PM
that's in assassinate. Once you've been taken as a target, if you correctly lock your pursuer then that counts as "revealing" the pursuer...even though nothing pops up and tells you that.

DarknessRasm
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Oh thanks mate.
I'm only missing 4 accolades to unlock the accolade's relic although I rarely find good Domination teams for The mole and the one where you have to collect the most zones.
The one where I have to get the most artifact thieves is kinda hard to get since matchmaking doesn't help at all and the guys from my team tend to rush to their deaths... I remember a 3v3 match where I had to fight two prestiges and a lvl 30 something while I ended up with a lvl 9 and 16... needless to say that they kept rushing to get the artifact and the enemy team didn't move a finger until the last few mins since they were just scoring kills making it impossible for me to get that accolade and then they proceeded to steal just 1 artifact from us to win the game, simply terrible....