PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, You Need To Wake Up, You Aren't Trying (Legends)

legends7788
11-23-2012, 09:17 PM
"Assassin's Creed 3 is a good place to start off the series."

NO, Its not.

the only 'intro' you give us is a vague overview, this means that any new players aren't going to know why desmond is trying to get past some magical door.

Now i played all the assassins creed games except for the handhelds, but my friend bought ac3 as his first.

If you are going to promise that everyone is going to have a great experience then you must show a longer overview, perhaps 10 minutes. Dont say its too long because look what you guys did with sequence 1-5.

Second, the patch.

Where to start, where to start?

GAME IS BROKEN! its not only taking longer to load, textures are popping up all over the place!

If you are going to waste a patch on the hood, DONT BREAK THE GAME!

/Rant with Constructive Criticism

IM PISSED, UNBELIEVEABLE

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Does he get banned now ?? I mean... He is annoying...and he IS spamming

TheHumanTowel
11-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Well that's an unbiased poll.

I kind of agree though that it's not a great jumping on point. But no game after AC1 has really been a good jumping on point and Ubi aren't going to say their games story is completely inaccessible. Total rant of a post though.

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 09:24 PM

NO, Its not.

the only 'intro' you give us is a vague overview, this means that any new players aren't going to know why desmond is trying to get past some magical door.

Now i played all the assassins creed games except for the handhelds, but my friend bought ac3 as his first.

If you are going to promise that everyone is going to have a great experience then you must show a longer overview, perhaps 10 minutes. Dont say its too long because look what you guys did with sequence 1-5.

Second, the patch.

GAME IS BROKEN! its not only taking longer to load, textures are popping up all over the place!

IM PISSED, UNBELIEVEABLE

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdxclsbHql1r37qm7.gif

I fail to see the constructive criticism. You're just complaining. Who actually thinks that jumping into the 5th part of a series is actually going to be a good starting point? I mean really, use your head a little.

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:26 PM
ubisoft's boots taste like chocolate.

StarzSuicide
11-23-2012, 09:26 PM
I second, legends needs banned

Powawolf
11-23-2012, 09:27 PM
You pissed?
Don't play the game.
Simple as that.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Dont need to attack me, just show that you hate me through the poll and stop being immature

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
attack

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Dont need to attack me, just show that you hate me through the poll and stop being immature
immature

jamgamerforever
11-23-2012, 09:33 PM
All games say in their PR that it's a great place to start. It's to bring in new customers.

Yet in reality, it's always best to start at the beginning, rather than 4/5 through the story.

montagemik
11-23-2012, 09:36 PM

NO, Its not.

Second, the patch.

IM PISSED, UNBELIEVEABLE

Look kid , I'M SORRY your mom spent your next few weeks of gaming allowance on a game you wanted - But if you're this unhappy with it . TRADE IT IN FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

We know the bugs , we know the faults - These non stop rants will be overlooked by the devs or ignored on purpose. You accomplish or add nothing to the situation with this kind of poll.
You're not telling the community anything new or even offering any solutions to work around or with the faults in place.
You're unhappy - we get it . But a fix will come when it comes .
Ubisoft don't have a TOTAL FIX package on one side being purposely held back.

Wait for it or Play something else .
(This is not an attack on you either - it's self defence against your next rant)

ACfan443
11-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Y'know, I read the the post and actually agreed with it..then I saw the username.

I double face palmed hard.

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:37 PM
ubisoft's other boot tastes like sushi

ubisofts boots are weird

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 09:39 PM
So because I like the game that means I lick Ubisofts boots? Another dumb thread from Legends.

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:42 PM
So because I like the game that means I lick Ubisofts boots? Another dumb thread from Legends.

dude, lick ubisoft's boots, they change flavor. They taste like pizza now. it's so fracking weird...

willstannard
11-23-2012, 09:45 PM
People need to stop satisfying this little **** heads pathetic need for attention, and the little **** him self needs to develope a life outside of spamming a gaming forum

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 09:46 PM
dude, lick ubisoft's boots, they change flavor. They taste like pizza now. it's so fracking weird...

Okay, I'll lick them. BUT NOT BECAUSE I LIKE THE GAME!
Mmmmm, you're right, pepperoni.

Vex_Assassin
11-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Wow, he's still going at it? I thought he would be banned faster than that.

ACfan443
11-23-2012, 09:47 PM
He's a nine year old Lol. This is why kids shouldn't be allowed on a forum for an 18 game.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Its not hard to program and patch a simple hood and a set of consecutive glitches.

A genius isnt required to work at ubisoft either

Also, constant bashing dont help at all

Rithrius
11-23-2012, 09:54 PM

Stop being immature? That's rich coming from you. <_<

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 09:56 PM
yyyy

BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL !!

legends7788
11-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Also, Spamming: Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

part of speech: verb.

dont take a genius to know im not spamming either

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=spaming+definition&oq=spaming+definition&gs_l=hp.3..0i10l3j0i5i10.46005.69578.2.69731.18.18 .0.0.0.0.117.1476.14j4.18.0.les%3Bedymh..0.0...1.1 .F_IQZmWed_o&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=9c1c7a74a90eb2f8&bpcl=38897761&biw=1920&bih=976

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Also, Spamming: Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

part of speech: verb.

dont take a genius to know im not spamming either

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=spaming+definition&oq=spaming+definition&gs_l=hp.3..0i10l3j0i5i10.46005.69578.2.69731.18.18 .0.0.0.0.117.1476.14j4.18.0.les%3Bedymh..0.0...1.1 .F_IQZmWed_o&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=9c1c7a74a90eb2f8&bpcl=38897761&biw=1920&bih=976

Really? You're not sending the same message multiple times to a number of people? Golly gee Batman, how could anyone ever think that making multiple threads *****ing about the same things in AC3 that makes legends angry in a forum ever be considered spamming?

Isn't it time for your nap yet?

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Looks like this poll turned around on you quickly. Also, spamming: Posting stupid **** that adds nothing of value to any conversation and does nothing for the entire community overall.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:01 PM
"Oh the poll is turning on you quickly"

seems like the same 7 people who constantly attacks me anyway

sureeeee

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM

sureeeee
Doesn't matter. Look at the results. The people have voted and we voted against you. Now please stop spamming.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM

sureeeee
Good Lord, We Traded Saints_Shield for this..

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
"Oh looks like it doesnt matter if the poll has biase voting or not because I support dictators and how the biase votings got them there."

edit: who is saints shield?

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh looks like it doesnt matter if the poll has biase voting or not because I support dictators and how the biase votings got them there.

edit: who is saints shield?
Hey Say "BECAUSE NO ON ELSE WILL" again

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Trust me, the patch screwed up my friend's game so bad that he couldn't get his 100 sync today aha.

Dont think im going to download patch until the next is released because no one else will anyway.

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Trust me, the patch screwed up my friend's game so bad that he couldn't get his 100 sync today aha.

Dont think im going to download patch until the next is released because no one else will anyway.

Are you ever going to stop spamming or is that your soul purpose in life?

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Are you ever going to stop spamming or is that your soul purpose in life?

Legends real name Is Mark.
http://cdn2.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/markasspam.jpg

rileypoole1234
11-23-2012, 10:15 PM

That doesn't make any sense.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:15 PM
While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that Ubisoft has an oversized ego that is second to none. With this letter, I hope to extend the compass of democracy to nettlesome, temeritous smart alecks. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Ubisoft has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that the cure for evil is more evil. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Ubisoft's longiloquent lies, but we can test the assumptions that underlie Ubisoft's tractates. That might help a few brainwashees see that Ubisoft's shell games have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Perhaps Ubisoft received its information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies. The take-away message of this letter is that I'm not saying anything you don't already know about. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Ubisoft's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would dismantle the family unit.

am i ever going to stop spamming? Do i have to tell you the definition of spamming again? Trust me i dont like to have my time wasted over a video game forum but i am a informed gamer who feels enraged and needs to let out his opinions to the vast internet

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:16 PM
He puts his name between brackets at the thread title.. xD

EPIC

Rithrius
11-23-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm just waiting for the mods to lock this now. :rolleyes:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/woody938/Ponies/Pony gifs/Popcorn.gif

Staple-Tape
While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that Ubisoft has an oversized ego that is second to none. With this letter, I hope to extend the compass of democracy to nettlesome, temeritous smart alecks. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Ubisoft has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that the cure for evil is more evil. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Ubisoft's longiloquent lies, but we can test the assumptions that underlie Ubisoft's tractates. That might help a few brainwashees see that Ubisoft's shell games have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Perhaps Ubisoft received its information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies. The take-away message of this letter is that I'm not saying anything you don't already know about. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Ubisoft's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would dismantle the family unit.

am i ever going to stop spamming? Do i have to tell you the definition of spamming again? Trust me i dont like to have my time wasted over a video game forum but i am a informed gamer who feels enraged and needs to let out his opinions to the vast internet

Where did you cope/paste that from?

Also, Spam: Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. There's your definition. Your messages are irrelevant. All you do is post "This game is broken, fix it."

Assassin_M
lmao he`s using words from the game xD

and informed gamer..... xD more lulz..

That Cabbage head over there is more informed than you

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 10:19 PM

ZephyrStife is currently unavailable. She is too busy laughing her *** off.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:20 PM
TBH i dont care if this thread is locked anymore i just felt i needed to let you guys know what is on my mind and use up my time just for you people.

I was once told as a boy that i should always be grateful when someone devotes their time just for me.

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM
TBH i dont care if this thread is locked anymore i just felt i needed to let you guys know what is on my mind and use up my time just for you people.

I was once told as a boy that i should always be grateful when someone devotes their time just for me.

We do not care about what is on your mind.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM

xDDDDD This is just so funny...you were a boy ?

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Legends if I am being honest I think your getting really boring , if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say nothing at all

And to add to that I don't think ubi really care either .

Staple-Tape
xDDDDD This is just so funny...you were a boy ?

Judging by his grammar and complete lack of knowledge, I am certain he is still a boy.

legends7788
Oh to clarify since when did i spam?

anyone?

To spam means to send the same message

each of my rants were different

multiplayer

bad start (seq 1-5)

story ending pretty bad

platforming

combat

in no way am i spamming

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 10:25 PM

Then take your own advice and do the same for Ubisoft because they are trying to fix it, despite the fact that the fans are constantly *****ing at them and calling them everything foul name in the book because they aren't working fast enough for you. Honestly, you think they are going out of their way to break AC3 or are you just that immature?

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I miss YayaSosa

lightlamp
11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I lick Ubisoft's boots. They are so tasty <3

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 10:27 PM
story multiplayer combat blah blah blah legends shut the F**** up !!!

your starting to sound like a broken record

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:28 PM
You know i missed Ac2, atleast that game has a lot of work put into it

Ac3 is by no means a bad game but it has a lot of potential

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Did you guys know that if you put letters together eventually they will make words?

montagemik
11-23-2012, 10:29 PM
WOW - He spent so much time researching as many intellectual words to try sound like he knew what he was talking about & had some real intelligence............
But falls FLAT ON HIS ARSE in the first few lines by not realising 'SMART ALECKS' Doesn't have a 'K' in it .

At which point all hope of intellectual redemption was forever lost . A TRUE LEGEND clearly .:rolleyes:

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKss2uYpih8

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Moving on swiftly I have a real fetish for ubi so I must lick boots !

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Predictable responses how predictable

You must not be tools

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately, elephants can not fly.

Assassin_M

You must not be tools
Obviously you are not..meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I wonder the testicle nuff said

/thread

ZephyrStrife

You must not be tools

Attempt to insult..........failed.

UrDeviant1

You must not be tools

I am too a tool!!..oh wait..wut?

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm awaiting with bated breath for legends next attempt to be clever.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
*claps*

gotta love how you dont point out the game's flaws WHEN ITS THERE

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:38 PM
*claps*

Maybe you should focus on the good things in the game rather than the bad. You only focus on flaws which leads me to suspect that you might be depressed.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:38 PM
*claps*

Yeah you know...making fun of you...is more entertaining..

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 10:40 PM
*claps*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdop0yWaNA1qiabqyo2_500.gif

Bravo! Bravo! *sniffs* So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:40 PM
You know, for a senior member, im surprised you dont have one complaint about the game

8k posts and theres no flaws about the game?

Please.

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
You know, for a senior member, im surprised you dont have one complaint about the game

Please.
No one said there aren't flaws. We said stop whining.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Also M, you claim that you show maturity but you also say that making fun of someone (trolling) fills up your satisfaction

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM

Please.
I`m the most whining of Optimists actually xD

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Also M, you claim that you show maturity but you also say that making fun of someone (trolling) fills up your satisfaction
Who ever said I`m mature ?? i`m 5 damm it....

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
There's a fine line between being aware of flaws and stating them and *****ing. You sir, are *****ing.

The amount of good that is in this game greatly outweighs the bad....

You want a game to reasonably complain about? Go play Skyrim on PS3 and bask in the devs neglect to it...your head will probably explode.

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 10:44 PM
TS is one lame tool imo:eek:

Staple-Tape
11-23-2012, 10:46 PM
There's a fine line between being aware of flaws and stating them and *****ing. You sir, are *****ing.

The amount of good that is in this game greatly outweighs the bad....

You want a game to reasonably complain about? Go play Skyrim on PS3 and bask in the devs neglect to it...your head will probably explode.

Why do you have to remind me? WHY? I had forgotten all about it but you ruined everything!

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:46 PM
are you serious?

OMBBQFDDSSGFDJ

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:49 PM
I think differently did it not?

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Just don't respond to his threads and he will get bored !!! as he clearly is not part of our community all he wants do **** ubi off but the fool fails to see that if was not for
ubi's creative genius we would not all be right now !!

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Unfortunately, legends has found another thread to play in. ATTACK!!!

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Never said you needed to spam my thread. Just needed your opinions.

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Just don't respond to his threads and he will get bored !!! as he clearly is not part of our community all he wants do **** ubi off but the fool fails to see that if was not for
ubi's creative genius we would not all be right now !!
Are you drunk?

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Look at who is immature now deviant

whos the 'spammer'

montagemik
11-23-2012, 10:58 PM
I think for his efforts 'legends' Should be ADDED to the game as DLC (Dumb little C )
He should come with his own Trophy / achievement once we catch , Kill & Skin him - "LEGENDS OF THE FRONTIER"

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Look at who is immature now deviant

whos the 'spammer'

YOU ARE.

http://cdn2.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/markasspam.jpg

StUbbZ24
11-23-2012, 11:01 PM
He's at it again?

This forum seemed so wonderful and magical back when I joined in September.:(

legends7788
11-23-2012, 11:02 PM
"He should come with his own Trophy / achievement once we catch , Kill & Skin him - "LEGENDS OF THE FRONTIER" "

Very mature, very mature, im sure mods would love to read this

legends7788
11-23-2012, 11:06 PM
IF you say sorry i will forgive your attacks

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey guys, look at my cookie jar!

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/ArunGahir/DSC_0003.jpg

montagemik
11-23-2012, 11:09 PM
"He should come with his own Trophy / achievement once we catch , Kill & Skin him - "LEGENDS OF THE FRONTIER" "

Very mature, very mature, im sure mods would love to read this

Every post comes with a REPORT button . Reporting is kind of like WHINING - but through the proper channels - go for it , knock yourself out as is your right.

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 11:09 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbszwc2Z8n1rsw1yf.gif

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 11:12 PM
This thread has some right weird things being posted, I LOVE IT.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 11:13 PM
If Legends turns out to be a girl :|

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 11:15 PM
If Legends turns out to be a girl :|

Then you will stalk her too D:

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Then you will stalk her too D:
Nah she`s annoying >_>

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 11:18 PM
I'd love to give a 2 page rant post against this person for continually disrespecting AC members with spamming and flaming, but instead, can anyone tell me if there's a way to block this person so I can bypass all their posts?
I have no interest in what this person has to say at this point since they continue incessant ranting & complaining on the same topic. thanks

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 11:18 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbszwc2Z8n1rsw1yf.gif

Joey and Chandler and Ross

Rithrius
11-23-2012, 11:19 PM
I'd love to give a 2 page rant post against this person for continually disrespecting AC members with spamming and flaming, but instead, can anyone tell me if there's a way to block this person so I can bypass all their posts?
I have no interest in what this person has to say at this point since they continue incessant ranting & complaining on the same topic. thanks

There should be an ignore list similar to the friends list on your profile.

lightlamp
I have a really bad sore throat right now

pacmanate
I have a really bad sore throat right now

remember this is an all ages forum

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 11:20 PM
There should be an ignore list similar to the friends list on your profile.

Thanks I'll check it out :)