PDA

View Full Version : Homestead - Godfrey & Terry - The Fight PLEASE HELP

JamieLea84
11-23-2012, 07:41 PM
I can not beat this mission, it is so frustrating! The controls to separate the two characters are impossible. I understand I need to get the sliding bars to the far ends in the green, but I cant seem to do it. I've tried holding down keys, mashing keys... I think I'm about to break my keyboard. Anyone have the trick to this??

JamieLea84
11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Okay, for those on PC who need the trick:

Hold Up Arrow and W keys, do not let them go. Slowly, about every 5 seconds (count them out) tap the Right Arrow and A keys while still holding Up Arrow and W. Repeat this approx 10 times and the two indicators will slide to the ends of the bar showing green.

SixKeys
11-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks a lot for the tip, JamieLea84. This really is a terrible mission for the PC. What were they thinking? I solved it by asking a friend to handle the right side while I handled the left side, lol.

lordofthedreams
09-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Maybe you have also any idea what should I do if I do not have these sliding bars visible on my screen? I've got the same problem with symbols in "Oak Island" mission - the symbols to fit the trees are not visible as well.