PDA

View Full Version : How to get Much more fps(in boston and generally)

DjDafiDak
11-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Just go in Assasin3.ini file located in Documents(c/users/yourusername/my documents)

and change the value of vsync from 1 to 0,close and save the file.

i got around 10-20 more fps in boston then i did before!

hope this helps anyone and sorry for my english( not my main langauge)

Please post if that helped you!(i know this might not be the right forum to post this,but most people are here and i want more people to see this)

erayerdogan
11-23-2012, 06:18 PM
There had been guys who suggested that solution.Never worked for me.

seek-
11-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Worked for me as well.

McJobless
11-23-2012, 06:37 PM
You know what that is, right?

V-Sync basically is a method of stopping the screen from tearing. The problem is it looks the maximum FPS to your display screen's refresh rate (so, if your monitor's refresh rate is 60, your max FPS is also 60).

Performance sometimes drops or rises with this on or off, but usually it's a decrease in performance when it's on.

theopalprince
11-23-2012, 06:38 PM
You know what that is, right?

V-Sync basically is a method of stopping the screen from tearing. The problem is it looks the maximum FPS to your display screen's refresh rate (so, if your monitor's refresh rate is 60, your max FPS is also 60).

Performance sometimes drops or rises with this on or off, but usually it's a decrease in performance when it's on.
You're wrong in this instance.
AC3's V-sync (Being a console port) is capped at 30, not 60.

McJobless
11-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Where does it say that? That doesn't seem right...

zarakon
11-23-2012, 06:50 PM
You're wrong in this instance.
AC3's V-sync (Being a console port) is capped at 30, not 60.
That's probably not entirely correct..

It's probably just doing adaptive vsync, which is what console games often do. If your framerate is above 30 and below 60, it will cap at 30. But if it's above 60, it will cap at 60.

Not 100% sure, but that's far more likely than it just straight-up capping at 30.