PDA

View Full Version : UBI can't master the art of match making?

Dirtyhonkie
11-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Same old story different game?

BigUrn
11-23-2012, 04:35 PM
What exactly are you referring to on matchmaking? You talking about like 5 prestige players being put up against level 3s or what? My biggest complaint is being put in a game with people who are all the way across the globe as every time it results in a lag fest for some reason.

Dirtyhonkie
11-23-2012, 05:51 PM
What exactly are you referring to on matchmaking? You talking about like 5 prestige players being put up against level 3s or what? My biggest complaint is being put in a game with people who are all the way across the globe as every time it results in a lag fest for some reason.

I mean how many millions of people in N.A. and nobody is playing manhunt, wanted, ect? Some of the most popular game modes....... Looks like the same old shoddy match making system as the last two. I wouldent mind trying future soldier but why on earth would I give them more money when all three AC multi player on PC can't even find 3 other players to start a game and there are how many peeps in North America?

BigUrn
11-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Yeah see I think the problem is high activity means there are about 50 people in the whole world playing medium is about 25 low is probably around 5 or 6. Ever since this PoS patch Ive been in lobbies for like 10 min before even the character animation screen started. I to have always been curious exactly how the game matches people up as the game is p2p

Pieteris
11-23-2012, 10:28 PM
I mean how many millions of people in N.A. and nobody is playing manhunt, wanted, ect? Some of the most popular game modes....... Looks like the same old shoddy match making system as the last two. I wouldent mind trying future soldier but why on earth would I give them more money when all three AC multi player on PC can't even find 3 other players to start a game and there are how many peeps in North America?

Mate,most of pc players can't even join multiplayer :)

Dirtyhonkie
11-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Mate,most of pc players can't even join multiplayer :)

Ya..........that is why I wrote this post......

Metalsnake27
11-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Treyarch/Activision can't either.

Every match I joined (when I was rank 10 mind you) was either all prestiges for level 45+...

Game in progress was at least a 20+ point difference.

Sadly this game is the same... I just got prestige 1... getting into level 1-10 lobbies.......

Dirtyhonkie
11-24-2012, 12:26 AM
That's so shoddy. We have three completely different assassins creed titles and if you wanted to play online , right now none of um work. How many years have they had to tweak this ****? If I was the CEO god **** there would be folks looking for a new job Monday morning.

Dirtyhonkie
11-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Not mad, but clearly hit home and struck a nerve with some console kids very quickly :p