PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS ! Story Easter Egg!

AffirmedTie4
11-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Remember when Haytham kills the dude in the opera house in the beginning of the game? Well that dude had a nephew,which became one of your assassin recruits(Duncan I believe ?).I found out about this by talking to him at a Boston tavern.If you still dont know what I am talking about,remember the kid who saw the old dude get killed at the opera house?That's Duncan,and the dude was his uncle.Pretty awesome how things turn around :)

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 02:12 PM
That`s not an Easter Egg ??

DKBM
11-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Im curious as to what you do for a living Assassin M, in my eye's all you do is lurk these forums arrogantly questioning all threads?

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Im curious as to what you do for a living Assassin M, in my eye's all you do is lurk these forums arrogantly questioning all threads?
My life is none of your business.. That`s first..

Second..I do not see you doing anything productive either..:)

DKBM
11-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Im posting in my lunch break at work, whilst not being sarcastic and arrogant towards people, you post 24-7, im just curious if you have a job to be productive in life and not over an internet forum..

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:06 PM
I didn't notice this, although I am on my second playthrough now, maybe I will listen to them when they talk :P

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Im posting in my lunch break at work, whilst not being sarcastic and arrogant towards people, you post 24-7, im just curious if you have a job to be productive in life and not over an internet forum..
Eh ? You`re boasting it around ? "Hey, look everybody I have a Job" What`s your business with me ? Oh that`s right....None

Go back to your lunch break

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Eh ? You`re boasting it around ? "Hey, look everybody I have a Job" What`s your business with me ? Oh that`s right....None

Go back to your lunch break

Seriously... calm down. He wasn't boasting, he was stating he was in his lunch break at work because you said he doesn't do anything productive, regardless of what context you meant that in. There was no need for this.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Seriously... calm down. He wasn't boasting, he was stating he was in his lunch break at work because you said he doesn't do anything productive, regardless of what context you meant that in. There was no need for this.
Look at his first post...

LightRey
11-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Correction: I post 24/7. M posts often. :P

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Correction: I post 24/7. M posts often. :P

What do I do :P

LightRey
11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
What do I do :P
you eat when you're hungry.

Gianavel
11-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Regardless of who does what, it's not an Easter Egg. It's just a way to resolve what happened to the kid in the beginning of the game. Personally, I appreciated it, because I had wondered.