PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Character Analysis (SPOILERS)

d3luge
11-23-2012, 02:03 PM
I wanted to get a discussion going on how you guys interpreted Connor as a character. I've been reading reviews and many youtube/tumblr comments on how they didn't like the Connor or thought he was an *******. However, I feel Connor is one of the best characters in the series. He's dynamic to where he starts out a naive boy and he stays naive until the epilogue missions where he learns that slaves are stil very well present, and when he learns of the Mohawk tribe's migration to the West where he learns that it was stupid of him to trust Washington's cause so wholeheartedly. However, throughout the story I believe you see a inner conflict of personality in Connor. You see him have great insight on situations and times where he's completely out of the loop. I believe Connor has more than meets the eye, I believe he's more human than Ezio or Altair. Ezio was hotheaded at first but he never made a decision that was "wrong." Ezio's consequences, be them right or "wrong," always turned out in Ezio's favor. Connor however, his actions had real consequences. What are you thoughts?

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 02:14 PM
I have a pretty big post, but if you`v been to tumblr...Perhaps you may have read it..

I`ll just post it here when i find it anyway xD