PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer controls setting and deluxe edition dlc unlocking

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-23-2012, 08:56 AM
There are the questions. How do i unlock all the dlc (MP and SP dlcs) and where can i set the controls for the MP the way i want it? Thanks

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-23-2012, 10:44 AM
bump

Mr_Shade
11-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi,

If you enter the product key in the Extras menu in game - it will unlock it - and it will show up at various parts of the single player story.

If your version inc the sound track etc - that will be in the Bonus Contents folder in your install directory.

Re - player controls - I would suspect if you are able to change them - then you do so in the MP menu?

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi,

If you enter the product key in the Extras menu in game - it will unlock it - and it will show up at various parts of the single player story.

If your version inc the sound track etc - that will be in the Bonus Contents folder in your install directory.

Re - player controls - I would suspect if you are able to change them - then you do so in the MP menu?Thanks got it! Btw im added the saved games from my friends game into my save folder but it doesnt recognize them, any idea why? Ingame its like they dont exist, but when i erased the saves from my game i still continue from the same spot where i left of even though i erased my saves! How is that possible?

Edit- it finally appeard but now it just says damaged save game arrrghhh!

And about the controls, ive searched the entire MP menu, cant find it!

Mr_Shade
11-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks got it! Btw im added the saved games from my friends game into my save folder but it doesnt recognize them, any idea why? Ingame its like they dont exist, but when i erased the saves from my game i still continue from the same spot where i left of even though i erased my saves! How is that possible?

Edit- it finally appeard but now it just says damaged save game arrrghhh!

And about the controls, ive searched the entire MP menu, cant find it!
Sharing save games may not be possible, since they could be linked to the profile used.

The Uplay client has cloud saving - you should disable that if you want to remove the save point. You do that via the Uplay Client settings.