PDA

View Full Version : Digital Delux items not appering

ComManDerNomad
11-23-2012, 04:50 AM
I worked my way up to sequence six before putting my digital deluxe code and all i got were the multilayer characters and the the 3 bonus missions. But after completing all the missions i did not unlock a thing but the sawtooth sword. no two outfits, no flintlock musket, or boarding axe. nothing. please help!

ComManDerNomad
11-24-2012, 05:39 AM
bump

trooper14
11-24-2012, 11:39 AM
the outfit is for AC2 i think because im in the same situation as you no outfits no nothing
to be accurate i pre orderd and payed the high amount but got a diifrent lower ED who is cheaper so maybe thats the case donno

Relven89
11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition aswell, but so far haven't seen an single ingame bonus item. Hell, I don't even know if I'm supposed to enter an code to get them, because I haven't gotten any codes aside from the games Serial-Key. I'm really confused about it, was I supposed to get codes for these ingame items/missions, or were they supposed to be included in the deluxe edition by default? :s

Rutger555
11-25-2012, 10:35 AM
I've ordered it too, but also did not get any extras :/

PRINCE........
11-25-2012, 10:43 AM
The first DLC of the season pass will unlock all exclusive items.
Source: Ubisoft Support FAQ

dhr09
11-25-2012, 12:32 PM
If you bought the deluxe edition they unlock once you complete sequence 6 at the start of sequence 7.NO DLC IS NEEDED to unlock them if you have the deluxe edition (from Ubisoft not sure about steam.)

Uranus888
11-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi,

I'm also still one of the ones with some problems with all these Deluxe content chaos (deluxe not being deluxe, deluxe pre expensive deluxe price, etc.). Maybe someone could explain me EXACTLY what content is ALREADY unlocked with the Deluxe version (that includes Season Pass).

I bought my Deluxe version that includes the season pass from Steam and I got 2 Codes: Deluxe + Benedict Arnold DLC (that I inserted in "extras" In-game).

Here is what I got so far after finishing ->Sequence 8<-
- Soundtrack and the George Washington's Notebook
Single Player
- In-game Benedict Arnorld DLC Mission
- Captain Kidd Montur (is this from Deluxe??)
On Multiplayer I noticed that several things got unlocked during SP game but I didn't pay attention

According to the Deluxe description there should also be "4 SP bonus additional missions" that are unlocked. These are please??

My question is what items + missions exactly can already be unlocked with Deluxe + Season in both MP and SP so I can track down if I really have them or not. If I pay 75 EUR for a game I would like to know if all the things are there or not (specially after this different Deluxe version prices chaos) before I contact Ubisoft.

If someone could clear me up it would be nice. Thank you :-)

PRINCE........
11-25-2012, 02:09 PM
- Captain Kidd Montur (is this from Deluxe??)

No.

The 4 Missions are:

Lost Mayan Ruins
A dangerous secret
Ghosts of War
Benedict Arnold

The outfits and mp characters will be unlocked with the first DLC of the Season Pass.

Acey5
11-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Didnt it say something after you enter the code. Like you could get the outfit after sequence 6, but in some kind of store?

neo4lex
11-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Deluxe version comes with all the DLCs and bonuses that were made for any console and every edition. No need to wait for any DLC, everything is unlocked when you enter your Deluxe code in game. Captain of Aquila, colonial assassin and all the weapons that come from bonus missions.

MC Davies 2K9
11-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Go to the main menu, go to extras then redeem code and enter the games activation code. Some items will not unlock until sequence six. The outfits and weapons can be found in the manor's basement. The Benedict Arnold DLC will unlock once you progress enough through the campaign. The naval missions (Mayan temple, Ghost of war etc) will unlock once you get the Aquilla.

meesch4
11-25-2012, 05:23 PM
I redeemed the code and unlocked outfits, missions, etc... (pop-up screen informed about them)
but where can I find soundtrack (mp3) and washington's journal (pdf)?

Uranus888
11-25-2012, 05:27 PM
No.

The 4 Missions are:

Lost Mayan Ruins
A dangerous secret
Ghosts of War
Benedict Arnold

The outfits and mp characters will be unlocked with the first DLC of the Season Pass.

Ok, from all these 4, I only got 1 extra key for Benedict Arnord. For what I understood from another post, the 3 other missions are naval mission with Aquilla ship (which I have).

My question now is, should there be extra keys to unlock these 3 remaining missions like it was with Arnord or not? Because if yes, then I have to contact Ubisoft as Steam didn't send any of these keys (only Arnord)

PS: Problem solved. I didn't think to redeem the Deluxe Code under "Extras" again as I already entered it for installing the game. Now 14 content items/missions have been unlocked and I'm happy. Thank you guys for your help :-)