PDA

View Full Version : Major in-game glitch

Paddy The Plop
11-23-2012, 02:37 AM
Hi,

My game has decided to stop allowing me to attack. I can't move onto a new person to attack them. I can only counter and throw. This only seems to have happened since the new patch. Does anyone have any advice they can give me or has anybody experienced the same thing?

Cheers.

montagemik
11-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Not had that - but have noticed the Jagers have stepped up a notch or two ........5-6 jagers now & counter / defence break seems worthless suddenly.
Could beat groups of 10-15 before 1.02 update.

Map is also showing red dots where no enemy exists in loads of places too - Never had that happen before this patch. :rolleyes:

theboy9
11-23-2012, 10:59 AM
i have noticed this problem with the red dots , but i have seen them before the patch ;) but hopefully they will fix it

fedeluca
11-23-2012, 11:38 AM
After the patch a dagger took the place of my French-something, that I honestly preferred. I had to buy it again, then somehow I lost it again. And again. WTF?!

The dagger doesn't make any sound when I attack. Simply silent...

The weapons plus and minus (you know what I mean: it compares the strenghts of the weapon you want to buy with the one you got equipped) disappeared from the menu, unless you don't buy the weapon.

What a big mess.