PDA

View Full Version : Toggling hood in new patch?

R-boy17
11-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Hello, i am wondering if the new patch today only put the hood back on, and has it stuck on forever, or if it is toggelable. If it is toggleable, how do you toggle it?

ThaEpiK
11-23-2012, 01:14 AM
only in homestead the hood is down

Baked_Cookies
11-23-2012, 03:08 AM
I cant believe the hood being up and down has actually been such a huge topic it has made people create accounts on here and post their first posts ever. Its a hood and its got way to much attention from people that just wanted to whine about something. I do know that the hood is an obvious part of the wardrobe but I mean there has been to many topics posted about this freaking hood. Im glad they finally patched it so people will shut up. But now thats not good enough now people want to be able to toggle it. JESUS

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:10 AM
I cant believe the hood being up and down has actually been such a huge topic it has made people create accounts on here and post their first posts ever. Its a hood and its got way to much attention from people that just wanted to whine about something. I do know that the hood is an obvious part of the wardrobe but I mean there has been to many topics posted about this freaking hood. Im glad they finally patched it so people will shut up. But now thats not good enough now people want to be able to toggle it. JESUS
You`re whining about people whining..Anti-productive..

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 05:47 AM
You`re whining about people whining..Anti-productive..
Yes it is isn't it, though the mods and devs are gunna be pissed that people want it down now, after all the hassle of putting it back up

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:34 AM
There is something deeply wrong with the fans when their main concern is that Connor's hair is/isn't visible.....

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:37 AM
There is something deeply wrong with the fans when their main concern is that Connor's hair is/isn't visible.....
once I knew the story, the mowhawk actually grew on me

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 06:38 AM
and OPTIONAL objectives being a pain in the ***

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:41 AM
once I knew the story, the mowhawk actually grew on me

I didn't have a problem with his mohawk as its actually a Native American hairstyle...

That and his mohawk reminded me of Sokka from AtLa.

Don't forget "the chase missions are too hard, fix it fix it" concern....NOTHING IN THIS GAME IS DIFFICULT. I fully synched the main missions after one or two tries. It's not that hard people.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Your not the only one who thinks optional objectives are a pai in the ***, how are we supposed to air assassinate the second guy

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Your not the only one who thinks optional objectives are a pai in the ***, how are we supposed to air assassinate the second guy

Which second guy? There are many second guys....

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:50 AM
Which second guy? There are many second guys....
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/855887Templar.jpg
Not naming names as it's spoiler territory

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Well I was being Sarcastic...

Game is so easy and people complaining about difficulty are what`s making it easier..so Yes..We are a whiny fan-base..

And that Air Assassination was the obvious -_-

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:53 AM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/855887Templar.jpg
Not naming names as it's spoiler territory

Take the back path through the tall grass, pass the hay stack, and run towards the area with all the tents. On the other side of the tent area is a tree you can climb up on. Jump to the next tree after climbing the first tree....then jump up onto the flag pole...and air assassinate his ***.

psf22
11-23-2012, 06:54 AM
Peeps don't know you can climb the flag pole or something

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Peeps don't know you can climb the flag pole or something

Honestly, its easy to miss. Especially when your trying to stay hidden and scan the area at the same time. I didn't see it at first either...and then promptly facepalmed when I saw the tree later.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Honestly, its easy to miss. Especially when your trying to stay hidden and scan the area at the same time. I didn't see it at first either...and then promptly facepalmed when I saw the tree later.
Honestly, I have never seen it:(

psf22
11-23-2012, 07:12 AM

Know what you mean. I just thought if Jackie Chan can do it, Connor surely can.

OmegaRomik
11-23-2012, 07:13 AM
I would have liked the hood down why did people complain? they should have complained how the missions aren't self explanatory.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 07:13 AM
I would have liked the hood down why did people complain? they should have complained how the missions aren't self explanatory.
Where would the fun be then?

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 07:14 AM
lmao xD

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 07:17 AM
lmao xD
Well its the truth :p

OmegaRomik
11-23-2012, 07:25 AM
Where would the fun be then?

i have to admit their is a good rewarding feeling when you figure them out.

psf22
11-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Next would be, instruction manual on how to boot a game.

TOMatXL
11-23-2012, 02:04 PM

That's the point. If they made it so to 'toggle' it, there would not be any whining at all. It's always the same, making it one way and then changing back the other way to end up with the other group whining. Make it both possible and everybody's happy. When will they freakin' learn!!

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Actualy we wanted the hood up !!

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 02:25 PM
DoWN WITH THE HOOD !!

Missyoober
11-23-2012, 02:41 PM
"Why won't Connors hood go back up?"
"Why can't I put Connors hood back down!"

Make your minds up .__. Up in Frontier and cities, down in Homestead.

Ubisoft patched it for the people complaining. Now people are complaining about it being up -__-

TOMatXL
11-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Hell, they should have made all his clothes 'toggle'-able! You choose: hood up, down, pants up or pants down and go faithleaping d i c k - naked!

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Devs = stupid. Its the forced thing that got people pissed in the first place. No one wanted to be FORCED into seeing Connors stupid hair. Then the devs came out with the patch, and FORCED you to always have the hood up. Because we know we can have that hair cut though, some people might WANT to toggle that now and again, but no, they FORCE you to have your hood up constantly (minus homestead).

STUPID

LightRey
11-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Devs = stupid. Its the forced thing that got people pissed in the first place. No one wanted to be FORCED into seeing Connors stupid hair. Then the devs came out with the patch, and FORCED you to always have the hood up. Because we know we can have that hair cut though, some people might WANT to toggle that now and again, but no, they FORCE you to have your hood up constantly (minus homestead).

STUPID
You honestly expected that it was even possible to make it something that could be toggled? Either way it's just a hood. People shouldn't be nagging so much about something so insignificant.

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:16 PM
You honestly expected that it was even possible to make it something that could be toggled? Either way it's just a hood. People shouldn't be nagging so much about something so insignificant.

Its only significant because we started off with no hood at the end. Instead of a toggle, at least an outfit slot or something. Shouldn't be hard, all the models are in the game.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey, Ubi Why the hell make a game Huh ?? If you did not make a game, none of this would`v happened...

TOMatXL
11-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Exactly!
I mentioned that somewhere a while ago along with others, can't believe devs don't make this happen to keep everybody happy.

(on the Codemasters forum same issue regarding f1 2012's cockpit view, pros and cons regarding view height and even car handling. Do they make it adjustable: No! always reversing the setting for half the crowd... it's off topic perhaps but similarly spot on my point here. If it's a big deal to the general public, try to keep everybody happy if you want to adapt to the reactions)

LightRey
11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Its only significant because we started off with no hood at the end. Instead of a toggle, at least an outfit slot or something. Shouldn't be hard, all the models are in the game.
Never say anything shouldn't be hard to code in, because it's never really that easy. Even if it were, it's a friggin hood. It's purely aesthetic.

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't see why they don't let us where all the outfits Connor gets to wear anyway. Like what's the deal, they are already taking up space on disc :S, then they give us crap outfits like the prison one.

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Being able to toggle the hood would be a cool little feature. Sometimes It's small things that can make you say "that's awesome". Kinda like how Connor vaults over and under low obstacles, It's a small feature, but looks freakin' awesome.

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2012, 05:10 PM
"I WANT TO TOGGLE MY TURKEY'S HOOD ON OR OFF! FIX IT!" Now THAT is a stupid comment. Just like this thread.

At least fix the **** pistols to actually be THE ONE YOU CHOOSE, not Pitcairn's!

Mr_Shade
11-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Official statement time:

Hi Guys, I'm sorry but the hood has to remain as it is in the current patch. It's not possible to have a toggle, so from now on the hood is down in the homestead and up everywhere else.

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2012, 05:27 PM
Official statement time:

Hi Guys, I'm sorry but the hood has to remain as it is in the current patch. It's not possible to have a toggle, so from now on the hood is down in the homestead and up everywhere else.
So when are the developers going to be fixing the second pistol to not always be the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistol? Because, honestly, it bothers me. I got double-barrel Royal Pistols for their range and the fact there's 4 shots to use... I keep having the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistol and it reduces it to 3.

Next patch? That'd be what, Dec 21, 2012?

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Official statement time:

Well that's cleared that up. Hopefully we can do It In the next AC.