PDA

View Full Version : not sure if got scammed by ubisoft or just a mistake..... =_=

assasin27894
11-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Problem is that i have bought assassin's creed 3 game on october 29, 2012 (yeah, the preorder), and i still hadn't seen the game on my games list. But when the game came out (november 20) the game wasn't yet on my list, so i decided to send a ticket..... First thing that ubisoft made (didnt bother me much...) was send me an auto mail, putting on the frequently asked questions, so i sent back a reply to be attended popperly, so they replied with another mail saying that i had to send the order number from when i bought the ****ing game, turns out that i sent them a screenshot of the mail with the order and the payment confirmation (of course only showed what was written), guess what, those bastards sent me an order cancelation notification telling me that the order was cancelled (wow... now it did made me angry), without sending me a refund, nor even the game itself... now i don't know what the **** to do now.. anybody help?.... i really wanted to play the game and they not only worsen my mood but steal my money.....

Stinkyarmpit
11-23-2012, 12:16 AM
Sounds like you were extremely rude in your message. You'd be surprised at how far a bit of kindness will take you in the world of customer support, same to rudeness. Nonetheless, send a simple message in a new support thread stating that you had some issues with your order and a representative agent cancelled your order but forgot to submit a refund.

Use formal email etiquette. Don't be afraid to say Hello, and Thank you, at start and end. The people you are talking to are only human, so I'm sure it was a misunderstanding.

MaceMagoo
11-23-2012, 12:24 AM
If you paid with a credit card then it won't be credited immediately, it usually takes a week to go back into your account.

assasin27894
11-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Sounds like you were extremely rude in your message. You'd be surprised at how far a bit of kindness will take you in the world of customer support, same to rudeness. Nonetheless, send a simple message in a new support thread stating that you had some issues with your order and a representative agent cancelled your order but forgot to submit a refund.

Use formal email etiquette. Don't be afraid to say Hello, and Thank you, at start and end. The people you are talking to are only human, so I'm sure it was a misunderstanding.

duuuuuuuude.... I was being completely kind and polite, to the point of even ending with thanks when i was submitting those tickets until they broke my patience.... It feels bad you know? it's like when you go for the first time to a supermarket and they give you a really bad attention... (yeah, it's my first time buying ubisoft games) it's like they're giving you a real real real really bad impression of themselves... so I have my points

mjagg07
11-23-2012, 03:13 AM
A similar thing happened to me...I preordered back in August. On Nov 20th, the release date, I got an email thanking me for preordering and giving me a coupon for $10 off a future purchase. But I never got a download link. I contacted the support thing and have updated a ticket 3 times since the 20th. I get no response. I got an email this morning telling me that per my request my order was canceled...but I never requested that and there was no mention of a refund. I got the game at a special price for preordering...now they cancel my order, and I'm guessing they're not going to offer that special price again...I'm so frustrated. I just wish that the customer support would let us know something. There are several people posting on this forum saying a similar thing has happened to them. Why isn't ubisoft letting their PAYING customers know what the heck is going on?

assasin27894
11-23-2012, 03:20 AM
A similar thing happened to me...I preordered back in August. On Nov 20th, the release date, I got an email thanking me for preordering and giving me a coupon for $10 off a future purchase. But I never got a download link. I contacted the support thing and have updated a ticket 3 times since the 20th. I get no response. I got an email this morning telling me that per my request my order was canceled...but I never requested that and there was no mention of a refund. I got the game at a special price for preordering...now they cancel my order, and I'm guessing they're not going to offer that special price again...I'm so frustrated. I just wish that the customer support would let us know something. There are several people posting on this forum saying a similar thing has happened to them. Why isn't ubisoft letting their PAYING customers know what the heck is going on?

yeah, it IS frustrating... I was so anxious on playing the very first day it came out then... BOOM!! nothing -_- but my part was different.... i didn't get that mail, neither those 10$ stuff