PDA

View Full Version : Skippable Cinematics

Led_Floyd
11-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Is there any way to get rid of the message in the cutscenes that says 'B to skip cinematic'? I know it seems petty, but it bothers me. Breaks the immersion.

the_atm
11-22-2012, 10:38 PM
I know what you mean, I beat the game already but that would really really really ruin it for me. Before the cut scenes made you feel like it was a movie but now i'm sure it looks like garbage.

jamgamerforever
11-22-2012, 11:07 PM
This. AC3's immersion is absolutely destroyed by the newest patch.

Aphex_Tim
11-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Didn't that option only pop up once you press any button during a cutscene?

jamgamerforever
11-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Didn't that option only pop up once you press any button during a cutscene?

Yeah, which made sense. Now it's there constantly.

KiRiASU81
11-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Well, they have not only NOT solved the HUD issue with the always visible on-screen money counter, they patched another annoying hud element in. Great Ubisoft, you made my day!

Ecthelion7
11-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I am replaying this otherwise spectacular game, the patch showed up and since then I have to watch this annoying message. Sometimes it even keeps changing from (roughly translated) "Skip" to "Hold to skip". I try not to look at it, but it does not help. I never complained about anything in AC series (not even about running down the Masyaf mountain over and over again in AC1 ... well, now I just did). But this is so annoying.that it forced me to dig up my login name and password and log into these forums once again after some two or three years and complain about it! Do you get it, Ubisoft? That much annoying it is! Now, that you know, how annoying it is, please, make it go away. Or, I swear, I will log in these forums everyday and post a thread called "Hold circle to skip these forums" in every forum I find. You have been warned.

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:24 AM
Wow. This fandom is annoying. There are three threads about this already.

Matty7Ice
11-23-2012, 08:11 AM
There will always be something that pleases many but displeases the same amount of others all the same. Despite the complaints of what has been fixed or fucxed I say thanks to the dev team for what has been fixed.