PDA

View Full Version : Loving AC3!!

MaceMagoo
11-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Excellent game Ubi! Well done, really loving this game. Just been walking round Boston, listening to the NPC's talking in all the different accents, hearing all the ambient noises, watching the boat builders, well build boats ( :) ) and just loving the atmosphere.

Like the new combat system too with the slow down, very cool :D

soccer06
11-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Excellent game Ubi! Well done, really loving this game. Just been walking round Boston, listening to the NPC's talking in all the different accents, hearing all the ambient noises, watching the boat builders, well build boats ( :) ) and just loving the atmosphere.

I think I spent 30 minutes yesterday just hunting.

ricky1997
11-22-2012, 11:04 PM

Me too! I love walking around boston with 20fps making it end up like I'm watching a slodeshow. Cmon ubi fix your game!

MaceMagoo
11-22-2012, 11:47 PM
45+fps for me, no problems at all.

BzkGB
11-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Nice of you to rub it in, mate.

MaceMagoo
11-23-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm not rubbing it in. I wasn't aware that this forum was just for people who are having problems and must tell us every 5 minutes. I am having no problems and love the game, sue me...

soccer06
11-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm not rubbing it in. I wasn't aware that this forum was just for people who are having problems and must tell us every 5 minutes. I am having no problems and love the game, sue me...

Same here. While my fps is low in Boston, it's not like a slideshow or lagging, or anything like that. I don't think this is the thread to post those problems in.

leroy19852010
11-23-2012, 01:12 AM
ive just capped mine to the lowest it goes in boston, and lowered world quality to high, all reast on very high, capped at 40fps, not really that happy with the performence but its better than having the fps go up to 60 then 40 and all over the place like it does on boston, cuz then you get the feeling of lag, if theres one thing i hate more than low fps its unstable fps, up and down, if its just at 40 and never really going below that except on very rare points then its smooth, once you get used to 40 from 60 that is, doesnt take long, but i agree its a great game, i love how you get to know youre enemies in the begining i nthink that was genious, and how they made us like them, allthough i think i like the main enemie too much and woul of prefered to play as taythem