PDA

View Full Version : DLC petition

Sidizen
11-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Can Ubisoft please put an option in to play as Connor in ACB.

Sidizen
11-22-2012, 08:45 PM
That would be awesome.

the_atm
11-22-2012, 09:29 PM
why? They are done with ACB. if they should patch or DLC anything it should be freeroam in AC1. but they haven't so don't ask for stuff for previous games.

ZephyrStrife
11-22-2012, 10:01 PM
1) That's a silly idea. There not going to make new DLC for old games.
2) The Connor model is made with a different engine than what was used in Brotherhood. Ubisoft would have to recreate, from scratch, a Connor model for AC:B. It's a waste of time and energy when they should be making new things for AC3.

Kfcrsh
11-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Are you kidding me lol? What is the point of putting Connor in to a game which is two years old. Assassin's Creed 3 is what needs to be focused on at this point and no other Assassin's Creed.

M413FIK-E
11-23-2012, 01:34 AM
We should focus on making acIII better like adding infinite random events and ambient music, why focus on a game that came out a while ago.

Baked_Cookies
11-23-2012, 03:05 AM
why? They are done with ACB. if they should patch or DLC anything it should be freeroam in AC1. but they haven't so don't ask for stuff for previous games.

You are just a ****. I mean he was making his own opinion. All though if anything they need to worry about fixing the newest released title before they even think about previous games. AC3 has enough problems to keep them busy and pushing out patches for awhile so they have their hands full

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:08 AM
You are just a ****. I mean he was making his own opinion. All though if anything they need to worry about fixing the newest released title before they even think about previous games. AC3 has enough problems to keep them busy and pushing out patches for awhile so they have their hands full
Tell me why you insulted him again ?? Because quite frankly, your post was the same as his...