PDA

View Full Version : Great Expansion pack?

war angel325
11-22-2012, 07:38 PM
So in AC3 i have spent countless hours hunting.... i love hunting and ship battles in the game they are my two favorite things, so to cut a long story short what about a random island with just as many different creatures as they can think of. since i have run out of new things to hunt... the other idea i have had is who else was dissapointented to find out none of the frontiersmens myths were true? i know i was... so what about also mythical creatures on this island.... and ship battles against sea monsters. i would spend 30 dollars on such an expansion, and if someone wants to repost this topic but say it better Go Ahead! i just want an expansion with like 50 creatures to hunt and mythical creatures.... (unicorns, goblins, krakens,) ik it sounds like skyrim but i just like ac3 hunting

war angel325
11-22-2012, 07:41 PM
also maybe bigfoot as a rideable creature on the island? just throwing it out there

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 07:52 PM
also maybe bigfoot as a rideable creature on the island? just throwing it out there

haha I lol'd at that xD

AT ONE SIR
11-22-2012, 09:07 PM
I thought Co-Op would be super fun. I like the multiplayer, but I'm not that good. This would make it fun to team up with someone and get some work done.

How different would this be than calling in your assassins?

devildog789
11-22-2012, 10:33 PM
So in AC3 i have spent countless hours hunting.... i love hunting and ship battles in the game they are my two favorite things, so to cut a long story short what about a random island with just as many different creatures as they can think of. since i have run out of new things to hunt... the other idea i have had is who else was dissapointented to find out none of the frontiersmens myths were true? i know i was... so what about also mythical creatures on this island.... and ship battles against sea monsters. i would spend 30 dollars on such an expansion, and if someone wants to repost this topic but say it better Go Ahead! i just want an expansion with like 50 creatures to hunt and mythical creatures.... (unicorns, goblins, krakens,) ik it sounds like skyrim but i just like ac3 hunting

Well there won't be Assassin's Creed Undead Nightmare or anything, but I know what you mean. *SPOILERS* The one that really ticks me off, is the headless horseman myth. Do Connor just let's a guy ride around decapitating people?