PDA

View Full Version : The General Assassins Creed Rant

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:56 PM
You wanna know whats bull? The **** game is too short thats what. I cant believe i spent 60 dollars on such short games. I played 1,2,bro,rev and ll and revelations were good but i expected lll to be the longest because IDK?! MAYBE ITS CUZ THE GAME IS ABOUT A NEW CHARACTER AND ITS THEIR 'BEST' GAME?

Yea how would you like it if you get 100% sync, 100% map completion, all pivots, and your recruits liberated the whole east coast already all in 9 days!?

"Oh but you can play multiplayer"

**** MULTIPLAYER, THE GAME WASNT EVEN DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLAYER, REAL AC FANS DONT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER. WE NEVER ASKED FOR IT AND WE DONT WANT IT

SRSLY SMH

PISSED

How would you feel if your favorite movie series sequel is ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN THE LAST MOVIE?

oh you know what else? you spend 5 sequences wonder when the hell are you going to get to the dude you ACTUAL WANT TO PLAY AS and then they also took out the fun as hell platforming puzzles which get you a cool outfit. In this game you just help your homestead and you get an outfit thats ACTUALLY WORST THAN YOUR ORIGINAL! THIS IS MADNESS!

im pretty fricken pissed right now. Umm one thing in ac3 along with the whole series that just pisses me off is the laziness in the story near the end. It started happening with brotherhood and its getting irritating.

Revelations: The game was getting hot and intense but it ended right when real conflict started

Brotherhood: Too be honest the story is too slow in this game but the last sequence was just RUSHED and UNACCEPTABLE

Ac3: After Sequence 9, the assassinations slow down, the action slows down, and the worst part, the story slows down. Feels like they needed to release it on release date no matter what because not only were they short, they were somewhat BORING.

You know what else pisses me off about AC, platforming thats what.

If you are going to nerf the free running, ATLEAST DO IT RIGHT.

Yes i know that having the run button and the jump button as the same button isnt really that bad BUT IT IS

Many people gets stuck at the chase mission at the end of the game. I did it the hard way and the way it was meant to be done and got 100 sync but it takes about 5 times to do it because lee starts at a different time and the explosive triggers at a different time each time. So The easy way to do it is to literally jump past the guards. When you get near the guards you can literally press (not hold) the X or Cross button and jump past the guards. Not sure if ubisoft meant to do it this way but it works. Pretty sure many of you already know this but i feel like ranting

Lastly THE COMBAT IS SCREWED, PPL, SCREWED. Combat is easier than ever. For ps3, press O to X or O to square

You get so much opportunity that a beginner can probably beat the last fight scene. O wait there isnt one because the last sequence was rushed

Give us back the counter system

Complaints: Shallow story, multiplayer is nessasary but needs A LOT more work if they are going to have one, rushed endings, glitchy platforming, worse combat system

/END BATCH NO.1 RANT

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Forgott the poll, freakin piiissseeedd

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Is there a lock and key for this thread , did you really find it Necessary to spam the forums with pointless chatter that is already being discussed ? why not put them into one thread ?

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:04 PM
this is one thread?

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:06 PM
o and the NO HOOD ISSUE GOD DAM

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:09 PM
ANOTHER WHINEY RANT? Looks like a duplicate too - I hope mods lock these. Somebody should spam a bunch of threads about you & your incessant whining for attention.
All this does is ruin your credibility (notwithstanding some of those crap arguments).

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes "ANOTHER WHINEY RANT"

This neeeeds to be posted BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:11 PM
o and the NO HOOD ISSUE GOD DAM

That has been fixed in the patch , and there is another thread on here on here by you ranting ? ,

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:13 PM
not on the Ps3

are you not informed?

Also how easy can the game get?

If You suck at the game, you suck

doesnt take a true gamer to know that this game is made for 12 year olds

playing ac3 8 hours a day atm and its getting boring

LightRey
11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
not on the Ps3

are you not informed?
You do realize that the patch will inevitably be released for the PS3 as well, right?

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:15 PM
They created threads for this, and you continue spamming the forum instead. You're being rude to other members,
not that you probably care any

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:16 PM
do you realize my patience is running low
i have given sony too many chances and each time THEY **** ME OVER

how long do we have to wait

edit: Rude? im just telling the truth

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:18 PM

Firstly typing in caps is considerred shoutung secondly i think its quite unfair to flame ubi when they have done such a good job trying to please the fans with AC3.

and secondly you cannot compare Revelations to 3 because they are different games, revelations combat system was boarderlining button mashing , AC3 you need to think quick and act fast ,
i love the way the NPC'S anticipate your everymove which makes you change your tactic i love the combat system.

I am going through the game again only this time doing all the side quests and homestead missions ect and i can say this is a big game.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:20 PM
typing in caps is like candy to the eyes

its like saying highlighting a piece of text is shouting because it does the same thing, make people read the main points

as for your combat system arguement, i cant disagree more because once you learn every guard's moves, the opening window for the counter is too dam long and you can literally wait 2 seconds before deciding what to do

just my 2 cents

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:21 PM
not on the Ps3

are you not informed?

Also how easy can the game get?

If You suck at the game, you suck

doesnt take a true gamer to know that this game is made for 12 year olds

i am an xbox user and true gamer you claim ? ok you do know as light rey said this patch will be available on the PS3 and with all due respect i actualy thought you was a 12 year old with all
your contiuous whinning !!

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:23 PM
typing in caps is like candy to the eyes

its like saying highlighting a piece of text is shouting because it does the same thing, make people read the main points

as for your combat system arguement, i cant disagree more because once you learn every guard's moves, the opening window for the counter is too dam long and you can literally wait 2 seconds before deciding what to do

just my 2 cents

Well that all depends if your going to counter attack or disarm your opponent as soon as hit b to counter i hit x to attack and its instant.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:24 PM
I cant get more pissed and trying to persuade someone as much as this

my patience with sony is low as i said they are screwing us ps3 users countless times and im pretty sure a lot of ps3 users agree with me.

trying to get my points across and instead of using constructive criticism you guys just flame

GJ whos trolling

LightRey
11-22-2012, 04:25 PM

Nobody here really cares about your patience. You either follow the rules and stay civil, or leave (or get banned).

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:30 PM
are you following the rules as much as i am? or are you trying to cause a civil war? You can leave (or get banned), but i doubt that you will understand my ideas

MasterAssasin84
I cant get more pissed and trying to persuade someone as much as this

my patience with sony is low as i said they are screwing us ps3 users countless times and im pretty sure a lot of ps3 users agree with me.

trying to get my points across and instead of using constructive criticism you guys just flame

GJ whos trolling

So go and scream and shout at sony then if thats who the problem is with.

Just be civil on here as trolling is unecessary we are all friends on here.

ProdiGurl

What about our patience with your spammage - do you care about that?
I get mad when I play games too, it doesn't mean I make forum member suffer as I try to get everyone's attention to be heard.

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:32 PM
What about our patience with your spammage - do you care about that?
I get mad when I play games too, it doesn't mean I make forum member suffer as I try to get everyone's attention to be heard.

Wow you can spot a Call of Duty player a mile away lol :)

LightRey
11-22-2012, 04:33 PM
are you following the rules as much as i am? or are you trying to cause a civil war? You can leave (or get banned), but i doubt that you will understand my ideas
Child, if I were to have trouble understanding your ideas, it would only be because you do not have the proper linguistic skills to vocalize them in an understandable manner.

UrDeviant1
11-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Wow you can spot a Call of Duty player a mile away lol :)

I'm playing Blops2. It's pretty fun.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 04:34 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/183/554/Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif?1318992465

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:34 PM
you know, now that you mentioned CoD i have another point to make. Ubisoft is releasing games but not much changes each game. Wouldnt surprise me if the changes they already made are only going to be in the next game because they are running out of ideas

im not getting banned today, the same cannot be said for you

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:35 PM
ghost: >>>Wow you can spot a Call of Duty player a mile away lol http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png <<<

lol that I wouldn't know, but I'd sure hate to see him on a Bethesda board! I think I'd just bannish myself from their forum
:p

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:38 PM
I have an account in the Beth boards and believe me, i only have 1 rant thread on it

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:38 PM
you know, now that you mentioned CoD i have another point to make. Ubisoft is releasing games but not much changes each game. Wouldnt surprise me if the changes they already made are only going to be in the next game because they are running out of ideas

Well to be fair this game is completely different from previous games and thats what i like, New Combat System, new setting, new Economy system, the hunting i can go on for ages.

The trouble is people are constantly comparing the game to Revelations which makes no sense at all, i liked revelations but it lacked originality and it was just a make over from brotherhood.

This game is different in everyway possible and i must say that i have not had any problems with the game and it was 60 well spent.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:39 PM
you know, now that you mentioned CoD i have another point to make. Ubisoft is releasing games but not much changes each game. Wouldnt surprise me if the changes

WHAT?????????????? =-0 Now I know you're full of crap with this one.

Did it ever occur to you that AC has a style - a brand that they also have to keep that fans love, want & appreciate?
They keep those things that are unique and make it AC.
And you clearly didn't play ACR or ACIII to say this - I see nothing but huge changes.

UrDeviant1
11-22-2012, 04:39 PM

im not getting banned today, the same cannot be said for you

Yeah, because AC3 didn't add a ton of new stuff :rolleyes:

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:41 PM
ghost: >>>Wow you can spot a Call of Duty player a mile away lol http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png <<<

lol that I wouldn't know, but I'd sure hate to see him on a Bethesda board! I think I'd just bannish myself from their forum
:p

My relationship with Call of Duty ended with MW3 and it ended pretty badly to lol !!

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:41 PM
o did play both games but i dont want to spoil the ending now do i?

*SPOILER*

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 04:45 PM
guys guys, he just gave us his hour count.

8x9= 72 hours

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:45 PM
My relationship with Call of Duty ended with MW3 and it ended pretty badly to lol !!

LOL. I rented it.... then wished I didn't waste the 2 bucks lol :p Honestly, I'm just done w/ the army/war games. Too much repetition for me. AC saved me from all that & got me more into RPG & shooters at least with a story.
But I have to admit I was interested to try BLOPS2 - saw the making of it & it looked like they did some new stuff. Player reviews didn't look too good tho.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 04:46 PM
So you've now resorted to spoiling people eh? Pretty cheap.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:47 PM
& for adding spoilers (which I didn't read), I do hope they take action on you - it says alot about you & it deserves no respect

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:52 PM
oooohhh so you said i dont play aclll and rev but you wanted me to prove it

now you said they should ban me for adding spoilers

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:55 PM
@Legends - you seriously need to start having consideration on here for other players because there are some people who aint got that far and you have completely spoiled it !!

Such a douch.

@prodigurl - i went to buy black ops to today but as i said i am sick of COD , millitary games have lost there originality , the only shooter that was really ever interesting and to this day i get alot of enjoyment from is Rainbow Six.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 04:56 PM
I don't continue with spoiled little children who think the world owes them blissful perfection or else they lay on the floor having spastic temper tantrums.
. That's exactly what you're acting like and you're disrespecting members here with the spamming. Later

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 04:56 PM
lulz. this thread is getting funnier and funnier.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:57 PM
OHHH I SEE

well i took out the spoiler

but it dont matter cuz you still gonna flame

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 04:59 PM
flamers gonna flame...

legends7788
11-22-2012, 04:59 PM
the arguements are all the same

youre a 12 year old, you have bad grammar

thats all you can say? You have no points to make thats why you have to resort to using irrelevant arguements?

"grammar nazis" and the "im 18 now so im mature hur dur"

plus im probably older than almost everyone in this forum

kuled2012
11-22-2012, 05:00 PM

Connor?

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 05:01 PM
OHHH I SEE

well i took out the spoiler

but it dont matter cuz you still gonna flame

Does not matter you still should not have put it there ,

Your really silly because you have ruined it for yourself because any future input you put on here will not be taken seriously.

We are all friends and would like you to join our community, but spouting these little outbursts is childish and pathetic.

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 05:02 PM

thats all you can say? You have no points to make thats why you have to resort to using irrelevant arguements?

Im actualy 30 mate , and you have not shown much maturity so far .

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:02 PM
once again, once again

the "im more mature than you cuz im 18" arguement is irrelevant

how about proving that im wrong instead of making me sound immature and i might listen

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 05:04 PM

That would explain the lack of brain functionality..

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_MmCE73bXk

no srsly cmon be more mature and constructive

aiming to insult my brain, how mature

UrDeviant1
11-22-2012, 05:07 PM
That would explain the lack of brain functionality..

So we are assuming he's an O.A.P? Here OP, have a hot water bottle and put your feet up.

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 05:07 PM

what? No one even used that argument.

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 05:08 PM
once again, once again

the "im more mature than you cuz im 18" arguement is irrelevant

how about proving that im wrong instead of making me sound immature and i might listen

If you look around the forums instead starting pointless spamming facades you will find that there are plenty of discussions awaiting input based on what is being said here.

This thread is pointless and a waste of time.

CalgaryJay
11-22-2012, 05:09 PM

So what does that tell you about yourself then?

Really?? Wow, and all this time I just thought you were a spazzy little junior high / middle school kid, at least that was a reasonable excuse for you to act like such an idiot here. But in light of these new facts, let me just say my condolences to your brain.

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 05:10 PM
he told us that he was 9.

he might of been lying.