PDA

View Full Version : Limited Mode

GO0PY
11-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Hey,

I'm having a lot of trouble with the multiplayer not working on the PC version of the game. It is just leaving me in "Limited Mode." I'm about fed up with this. If Ubisoft can't even have their servers up a few days after launch then why the heck are they releasing the game? I want my money back.

balrog1987
11-22-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm having the same issue( i have the Steam version of the game), + i didn't get my action points for completing sequence 1&2(though it showed a notification saying i had completed the action),+ to that the game isn't showing in "my games" in uplay(but that i suppose is because it was bought via Steam)..

Fodinhaz
11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Hey,

I'm having a lot of trouble with the multiplayer not working on the PC version of the game. It is just leaving me in "Limited Mode." I'm about fed up with this. If Ubisoft can't even have their servers up a few days after launch then why the heck are they releasing the game? I want my money back.

I'm having the same problem of you! I want to play multiplayer too! Plz fix that ubisoft

CharlieShahar25
11-22-2012, 05:12 PM
I am having the same issue - got the game through steam aswell....

crekpozer
11-22-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm happy to see that not only am I am having this problem, I already had problems like this in the ACB, I'm thinking about asking for my money back if this is not resolved soon.

StorchRock
11-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I know I want my money back. I only bought this game for multiplayer. This is BS. I feel like I have been lied to and ripped off by Ubisoft. Ubi has not delivered what they promised and I certainly have not gotten what I paid for.

Verig4
01-13-2013, 10:52 AM
I have same problem. Ubi, please fix it. I buy game only for MP too.

Mr_Shade
01-13-2013, 07:04 PM
I have same problem. Ubi, please fix it. I buy game only for MP too.
Hi there,

There are some things that you may need to check, since it can be a local issue:
http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17321

If that does not help, please contact support using the link below:

www.support.ubi.com - select the platform and game and select ask a question.

AmaZim2
01-14-2013, 01:29 AM
Limited mode??? what's that? It's the first time I hear this term...For me everything is fine in MP since I play it
lol