PDA

View Full Version : This is the best game i have ever played!

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks UBI for this great game! I am new to the series so i cant compare to the previous but this is the most enjoyable game overal off all games ive playedl with the great graphics, the athmosphere , characters and i love Connor the native american badass warrior who fights for freedom:cool: This is just my kind of game.

scooper121s
11-22-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm saying this before _M

Someone actually liked the game XD is it me or does the worl seem like its upsidedown

In all seriousness I agree completely

zhengyingli
11-22-2012, 10:42 AM
It's hard to say which game is the best out of all that I've played, but ACIII's definitely up there.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm saying it before M too

Hey look! Someone who enjoyed AC III! :eek: The wold is surely gonna end now..

Aphex_Tim
11-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Welcome bro! These forums need more people who are actually positive about the game.

Lexi4Jewel
11-22-2012, 11:16 AM
hhaha, i enjoyed the game, i liked how it Flowed, the storyline was beyond Confuzing but i still enjoyed it. i Thank ubi for it. it might not compare to ac2 BUT it still was a Good game!, :)

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Welcome bro! These forums need more people who are actually positive about the game.

Thanks man and f..k the haters:cool:

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm having a blast with this game - such variety & so many things to do... :D
Well worth full price.

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 12:03 PM
i'm having a blast with this game - such variety & so many things to do... :d
well worth full price.

this:)

Jehjana
11-22-2012, 12:52 PM
There aren't many games that I like because most are just about doing the same thing over and over again. AC has so much variety, even the first one (which I played on my PC and found out it being better then the PS3 version. It has more variety). It's a category on its own I'd say.
What I like most of AC3 is that my assassin finally can climb trees (and free run through them) and mountainsides.

Kaswa101
11-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Agreed, AC3 is sadly underrated. Such an awesome game, and despite its faults it's up there with the best for me. ;)

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Agreed, AC3 is sadly underrated. Such an awesome game, and despite its faults it's up there with the best for me. ;)

I love that not everyone on these forums are those lame haters complaining about everything:)

UrDeviant1
11-22-2012, 02:34 PM
I love that not everyone on these forums are those lame haters complaining about everything:)

If nobody complained then stuff wouldn't get changed (for the better, sometimes). But I agree this game is awesome and I'm still discovering new and great things on my second playthrough.

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 06:58 PM
If nobody complained then stuff wouldn't get changed (for the better, sometimes). But I agree this game is awesome and I'm still discovering new and great things on my second playthrough. True that i was over the line i was just in a very bad mood and you are right those who i was referring to were those who say this game is total rubbish and their money got wasted and **** like that:nonchalance:

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 07:11 PM
The game is amazing it really was worth the wait,

I am enjoying every moment of it, this community has to many negative users and its kind of lowering the tone of the place and ive seen quite alot of them on here.

Back on topic i love Assassins Creed 3 and i cant wait for ubi's next installment :)

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 07:20 PM
The game is amazing it really was worth the wait,

I am enjoying every moment of it, this community has to many negative users and its kind of lowering the tone of the place and ive seen quite alot of them on here.

Back on topic i love Assassins Creed 3 and i cant wait for ubi's next installment :)

Yeah this game is amazing:cool:

theboy9
11-23-2012, 10:20 AM
myself i think ACIII is the best game ever :D but it is a little bit taken out of the Assassins creed idea . it's to much read dead redemption
in a assassins creed style . I do love it tough. and please guys , start a thread for what you would like to see added to ACIII :)
so maybe the UBISOFT crew can see it , and add it

sorry for my bad english , i am norwegian 13 years old boy ,.... so , see ya

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:22 AM
it's to much read dead redemption

No...It actually needed more Red Dead Redemption..

RDR is the Pinnacle of Open world gaming

BeCk41
11-23-2012, 10:32 AM
it IS the best game I've ever played too.... On consoles. :|

TwoDents
11-23-2012, 10:54 AM
This game is awesome. But it is definitely not the best game I have every played. No, I am not trying to rag on it, it is very likely the best in the series in my opinion. But there are other games out there for me I have enjoyed more. Again, this game is wicked, but not my favorite game of all time (although it is my favorite in the series).

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 10:56 AM
This game is awesome. But it is definitely not the best game I have every played. No, I am not trying to rag on it, it is very likely the best in the series in my opinion. But there are other games out there for me I have enjoyed more. Again, this game is wicked, but not my favorite game of all time (although it is my favorite in the series).
Same here..

So much missed potential in it being the best open world game ever created..

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Im not a big gamer at all i normally just buy the GTA series games when they come out and now i wanted something different and came up with AC3 and boy did i make the right decision IM LOVING IT:cool:

Could you guys recommend some good open world games to me? (i hate the tube games)

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Im not a big gamer at all i normally just buy the GTA series games when they come out and now i wanted something different and came up with AC3 and boy did i make the right decision IM LOVING IT:cool:

Could you guys recommend some good open world games to me? (i hate the tube games)
Sleeping Dogs, Mafia II, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire

Every other AC

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 11:14 AM
myself i think ACIII is the best game ever :D but it is a little bit taken out of the Assassins creed idea . it's to much read dead redemption
in a assassins creed style . I do love it tough. and please guys , start a thread for what you would like to see added to ACIII :)
so maybe the UBISOFT crew can see it , and add it

sorry for my bad english , i am norwegian 13 years old boy ,.... so , see ya

There is Actualy quite a few threads on here discussing ideas for the next game , but I really would not bank on ubi taking any points into consideration lol .

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 11:33 AM

Every other AC

Don't forget The Saboteur. That game is almost like an AC set during WW2; Atleast I felt that way. ;D

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Don't forget The Saboteur. That game is almost like an AC set during WW2; Atleast I felt that way. ;D
Oh Yeah forgot about that xD

Apologies. I`d add that it`s an Awesome game too

TwoDents
11-23-2012, 11:35 AM

Pandemic was a great developer. Too bad they couldn't push out Battlefront 3 before closing doors :(

Edit: Also, just picked up Dishonored for $30 from Black Friday. Currently it's installing on my PS3. Can't wait to play!

BeCk41
11-23-2012, 11:37 AM

Every other AC

OMG! I love all of these games

cept in some cases like L.A. Noire, there was just too much to do (ironically) and everything takes a million years to complete.

I'd recommend Saints Row The 3 (http://www.saintsrow.com/)rd if anyone likes the Grand Theft Auto Series - SR3 iis open world and it's impossible not to have fun! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/applause.gif

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 11:39 AM

Every other AC

Thanks man! I shall check them out now..

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 11:39 AM
OMG! I love all of these games

I'd recommend Saints Row 3 (http://www.saintsrow.com/) if you like the Grand Theft Auto Series - SR3 is boss http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/applause.gif
Hated that game..

Too much WACKY for my liking..

I loved Undead Nightmare, but that was another type of wacky...a type I liked:p

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 11:40 AM
just picked up Dishonored for $30 from Black Friday. Currently it's installing on my PS3. Can't wait to play!

You are in for some bloody good times! :D

BeCk41
11-23-2012, 11:47 AM
SR3 was a bit goofy, but it's the silly kind of goofy that I thought was hilarious. I refuse to play GTA, so this is the closest thing I'll ever get to it

;D

*Undead Nightmare was pure awesome in terms of zombie madness, plus the 5 horses of the Apocalypse was incredible with a unicorn that left a rainbow trail... I mean come on, a unicorn that left a friggen trail of rainbow dust and emitted butterfly's from who knows where?!! pure amazing right there.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 11:48 AM
SR3 was a bit goofy, but it's the silly kind of goofy that thought was hilarious. I refuse to play GTA, so this is the closest thing I'll ever get to it ;D

*Undead Nightmare was pure awesome in terms of zombie madness, plus the 4 horses of the Apocalypse was incredible with a unicorn that left a rainbow trail... I mean come, on- a unicorn that left as rainbow and butterfly's flew off it! pure amazing right there.
If I may ask, why do you refuse to play GTA ??

BeCk41
11-23-2012, 11:56 AM
If I may ask, why do you refuse to play GTA ??

For various reasons, most that I can't list here ;)

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 12:00 PM
I only have a PC, no xbox or PS3 for me and GTA IV ran like a dying tortoise on my system. :| When I wasn't cursing at the horrible fps, I quite enjoyed the game.. :(

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I only have a PC, no xbox or PS3 for me and GTA IV ran like a dying tortoise on my system. :| When I wasn't cursing at the horrible fps, I quite enjoyed the game.. :(
Did you have a camera glitch where it swooned? if you do I know a fix for it

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Oh.... Well....GTA IV IS labelled as the worst Optimized game on PC xD

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Did you have a camera glitch where it swooned? if you do I know a fix for it

No glitches, just disturbingly low FPS.. like 10-15 and that at medium settings. I used to believe I've got a decent computer but that game broke my computer's self-confidence like nothing else.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Yes that's why for GTA5 i'm getting it on Ps3, also check the off topic thread in a few minutes M
Also, why so much sig changes (Just noticed your new one :p

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 12:12 PM

Maybe why they are thinking twice before releasing GTA V on PC. I don't know whether to be happy or sad..

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes that's why for GTA5 i'm getting it on Ps3, also check the off topic thread in a few minutes M
Also, why so much sig changes (Just noticed your new one :p
I`m getting GTA V on PS3 too :P

Also, About the sig. Well...Someone here saw my other sig and did not like it too much, so he made a sig of his own that "counters" mine..so I changed it to counter his..

I really prefer not to talk about it publicly, because it`s not really allowed.

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 03:51 PM

Every other AC

I did check them out but they all look like s.it other the red dead looks nice..

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:56 PM
I did check them out but they all look like s.it other the red dead looks nice..
Sleeping Dogs, Mafia II and LA Noire look like **** ?? xD

OK

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Sleeping Dogs, Mafia II and LA Noire look like **** ?? xD

OK

Ok maybe not **** but not my thing after reading the reviews and watching some videos ok sleeping dog had some nice kills but those games just are not my cup of tea and Mafia is not that open based on the review i read:eek:.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Ok maybe not **** but not my thing after reading the reviews and watching some videos ok sleeping dog had some nice kills but those games just are not my cup of tea and Mafia is not that open based on the review i read:eek:.
If you liked GTA, I cannot understand how on earth can you not like sleeping dogs..

And Mafia II is open. only thing is, you`re on a mission the whole time, but you can free roam, buy clothes, eat, drink...etc

Same for LA Noire

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 04:25 PM
If you liked GTA, I cannot understand how on earth can you not like sleeping dogs..

And Mafia II is open. only thing is, you`re on a mission the whole time, but you can free roam, buy clothes, eat, drink...etc

Same for LA Noire

OK! Thanks for clearing those up i just checked the games out really fast and got the impression i got but sleeping dogs and read dead are the ones i might try but the others maybe not.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 04:27 PM
OK! Thanks for clearing those up i just checked the games out really fast and got the impression i got but sleeping dogs and read dead are the ones i might try but the others maybe not.
Sure xD

have fun :D

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 04:42 PM
hhaha, i enjoyed the game, i liked how it Flowed, the storyline was beyond Confuzing but i still enjoyed it. i Thank ubi for it. it might not compare to ac2 BUT it still was a Good game!, :)
Lol- it doesn't compare to AC2? That's rich.

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 04:43 PM
If nobody complained then stuff wouldn't get changed (for the better, sometimes). But I agree this game is awesome and I'm still discovering new and great things on my second playthrough.

You don't have to complain to offer constructive criticism. I mean srsly.

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Sure xD

have fun :D

Thanks man! Im drinking beer and im mildly drunk right now also that can affect my judgment + AMERICAN FRONTIER TOMAHAWK PIPE:cool:

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Hated that game.. (Saints Row 3)

Too much WACKY for my liking..

I loved Undead Nightmare, but that was another type of wacky...a type I liked:p

Agreed about SR3. I think they were trying to capitalize on GTA IV moving away from the over the top cheese. SR tried to usurp the disgruntled GTA fans who missed the III era cheese, but IMO took it waaay too far the other way. Just wasn't a fan. Anyway R* looks like they fixed it with a nice, even mix of realism & cheese back for GTA V, that game looks effing incredible.

And whoever was asking about it, I concur, you have to play RDR. Don't even think, just do it. No knock on AC3, but RDR's bar none my favourite game of this console generation. Hogtieing people & laying them on traintracks as a train comes by FTW (there's actually an achievement for it!)

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 04:54 PM
You don't have to complain to offer constructive criticism. I mean srsly.

Call It what you want. If people never express their dissatisfaction, then stuff won't happen. It's called complaining, which can be both constructive and non-constructive.

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 04:55 PM
I hate the term cheese.

Oh, and tell me when they make RDR for PC.

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 05:25 PM
I'd definitely suggest RDR too (still haven't played Undead) - I had SO much fun w/ Saints Row 3.... I only rented SR2 and it was insanely hard for me to do missions even on easy!!
:-O so I gave up on it. I've never played any GTA's whatsoever so I wouldn't know what SR was trying to achieve or not so it didn't figure into my evaluation of it.

The one thing RDR did need was Fast Travel. It got SO old hopping on a horse & riding everywhere across the map. & I won't mention the spoiler of a story Twist that I was NOT ok with regarding John. :mad:
But anyhoo. I think the best way to criticize a game devs work so hard on is to act as if you're complaining to a close friend or family member.
You can list what you loved and what you think needs some overhaul or tweaking & still be nice. Imo.

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2012, 05:31 PM
RDR did have Fast Travel. Pop down a camp and you can fast travel.

I got both RDR and Undead Nightmare (All the DLC). Great game, I enjoy popping Zombies in the head with a sniper rifle from far away. lol.

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 05:39 PM
This could and should have been the greatest game ever, the glitches are too many and absolute game wreckers in some cases ie: mine !! RDR was fantastic with no such problems !!! I had so much faith in this game and have held my patience for 10 days to try and get support with none forthcoming. Its just frustrating !!

ps: I'm still ranked number 2 in RDR Marksmen challenge off the top of the train (*_~)

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 05:49 PM
I hate the term cheese.

Oh, and tell me when they make RDR for PC.

Seems like never...

I really want to play this awesome game. :|

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 05:52 PM

Did you check out The Saboteur? It is your AC set in WW2 Paris. With guns added xD

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 05:54 PM
This could and should have been the greatest game ever, the glitches are too many and absolute game wreckers in some cases ie: mine !! RDR was fantastic with no such problems !!! I had so much faith in this game and have held my patience for 10 days to try and get support with none forthcoming. Its just frustrating !!

ps: I'm still ranked number 2 in RDR Marksmen challenge off the top of the train (*_~)

Ok...keep it to one of the other 200 negative threads. Can't we have just one positive thread? Sucks for you but not everyone experienced major glitches..

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 06:49 PM
This!

Ok...keep it to one of the other 200 negative threads. Can't we have just one positive thread? Sucks for you but not everyone experienced major glitches..

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 08:00 PM

Ah a Canadian (O_o) you never will know liberty (*_~)

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Confused...

EDIT: Ah, because of the Loyalist origins? Yep, we're where the redcoats & their friends came to hide after they got chased out by the Patriots (and Connor). Here we can worship the Crown & pay extra taxes on our tea in harmony.

...though if your definition of "liberty" is having to go $20,000 in the hole just to have a baby in a normal hospital, you can keep it. ;)

Baked_Cookies
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Its a great game thats for sure. Not my fav in the series but a great game of course. And the little problems that the game has should be over shadowed by how amazing the game actually is

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Ah a Canadian (O_o) you never will know liberty (*_~)
At least he`s not as delusional as you;)

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 08:21 PM
At least he`s not as delusional as you;)

Wow you must have spell-check....

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Wow you must have spell-check....
How do you function ?

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Oh i know what is freedom and the USA is not that:mad:

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 08:28 PM
How do you function ?
And what kind of question is that ? (You sound like a bot)

( Not from the US nor am i a native of the country i reside in )

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 08:42 PM
And what kind of question is that ? (You sound like a bot)

( Not from the US nor am i a native of the country i reside in )
And you sound confused..

For the ethnicity thread..go a few threads down..

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Ah, when I first read that Canadian quip I thought you were just joking around, hence my jokey response. But in subsequent posts I now see you're just a weird, grumpy dude.

How bout taking that junk out of this thread and into one of the many other threads in here which are more to your vibe. Trust me, you'll fit right in.

And now that I know you're serious, I'm dying to hear your follow-up to liberty being just out of my countryman's reach. I'm assuming you have some strange literature to recommend, most likely scribbled on a coaster from some indie coffee shop.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Ah, when I first read that Canadian quip I thought you were just joking around, hence my jokey response. But in subsequent posts I now see you're just a weird, grumpy dude.

How bout taking that junk out of this thread and into one of the many other threads in here which are more to your vibe. Trust me, you'll fit right in.

And now that I know you're serious, I'm dying to hear your follow-up to liberty being just out of my countryman's reach. I'm assuming you have some strange literature to recommend..
Do we Negotiate with Idiots ??;)

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 08:51 PM
The thing about stuff going on in people's countries is that whether it's good or bad, alot of times we have no control over stopping something or getting it started.
So it's really not right to go after stuff like that either way - you don't know what the personal opinion is of any individual here & what's going on around them which is out of their control.
Even if they vote (ask me how I know that). :(
Anyways, let's just drop that & try to stay on topic :)

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Ok fair enough guys (or guy & girl I should say ;)), I'm done.

I'll admit I've gotten too much of a kick around here the past 2 weeks ragging on the negative nancy's, I just get into autopilot with it lately.

Paribissee
11-23-2012, 08:55 PM
do we negotiate with idiots ??;)

this!

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 09:15 PM

And now that I know you're serious, I'm dying to hear your follow-up to liberty being just out of my countryman's reach. I'm assuming you have some strange literature to recommend, most likely scribbled on a coaster from some indie coffee shop.
Get over yourselves i'm not serious or grumpy... i merely stated the game is flawed, which has made my personal experience less than my high expectation ..... enjoy your kiss @ss fest dudes !?

Calgary the home of BS yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:25 PM
i like butts

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
I can't even be annoyed because I'm more impressed a non-Canadian (or American) is actually aware of the dumb stereotype of my city. I always assumed the only 3 cities non-Canucks heard of were Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

...and despite being a white guy from Calgary, I actually hate pick-up trucks & country music. Like, with an unnatural, pre-occupying hate. I should stop here...

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
I like New Brunswick lobster

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 09:32 PM
I can't even be annoyed because I'm more impressed a non-Canadian (or American) is actually aware of the dumb stereotype of my city. I always assumed the only 3 cities non-Canucks heard of were Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

...and despite being a white guy from Calgary, I actually hate pick-up trucks & country music. Like, with an unnatural, pre-occupying hate. I should stop here...

Haha i love country music, pick up trucks and Hongcouver ...

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 09:38 PM
i'm a pretty bird!

I went to saw Anne of Greene Gables

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 12:59 AM
i'm a pretty bird!

I went to saw Anne of Greene Gables
Do you live in a cycriatric ward, or are you putting this on?

COBRAMORPH
11-24-2012, 06:31 AM
Thanks UBI for this great game! I am new to the series so i cant compare to the previous but this is the most enjoyable game overal off all games ive playedl with the great graphics, the athmosphere , characters and i love Connor the native american badass warrior who fights for freedom:cool: This is just my kind of game.

If you love AC3, you'll marry Brotherhood. AC3 added nothing good to the series. The Aquila should be DLC, because it doesnt matter.

The multiplayer, not going to pay for XBox Live.

You could buy artwork for the home-base

When you get money, you purchase shops which gives you more money. You dont have to waste time hunting poor animals.

Crafting? Pointless. Every artisan should have just unlocked something for you every time you completed their quests: weapons, pouches etc.

The outfit for collecting the feathers? The prison outfit. Worthless.

Give us the outfit from AC2, the Brutus armor from AC:B, the outfit from AC:R.

Armor existed. & you needed to buy medicine to heal yourself assuming your armor didnt get broken.

When I got to the manor, my Vlad the Impailer sword should have been in the basement waiting.

The Boston/New York underground was an utter waste of time. You unlock FT points by buying them. & why were there so many dead ends & loops? Stupid.

Why is the Pre-Order Sword second best after the Washington? Pre-Order Sword should have had stats at 6-6-6.

The only thing, ONLY thing AC3 added that was cool was dual pistols.

Will I get the next AC game? Yes. Pre-order? No, AC3 wasnt worth the $60 since I have to pay extra for Tyranny of GW. I just look at it as not being out too much because I got introduced to AC via Brotherhood which I got as the free in a B2G1F from Gamestop. So I look at it as, Ubisoft now gets paid something for my copy of the best game in the franchise.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Do you live in a cycriatric ward, or are you putting this on?
I live in a house with other people.

zhengyingli
11-24-2012, 11:35 AM
You could buy artwork for the home-base

You can actually unlock art plates, portraits and paintings at the Homestead.

When you get money, you purchase shops which gives you more money. You dont have to waste time hunting poor animals.

In some ways, it's so much faster to earn big money rather than waiting for 20 minutes to get banked.

Crafting? Pointless. Every artisan should have just unlocked something for you every time you completed their quests: weapons, pouches etc.

Washington's sword, enough said.

The outfit for collecting the feathers? The prison outfit. Worthless.

Factually wrong.

When I got to the manor, my Vlad the Impailer sword should have been in the basement waiting.

So, this game is inferior because a bonus sword used by the previous protagonist doesn't exist in ACIII?

Why is the Pre-Order Sword second best after the Washington? Pre-Order Sword should have had stats at 6-6-6.

How does a pre-order bonus factor into the comparison between ACIII and Brotherhood?

I LOVE Brotherhood; my favorite AC game before ACIII came around. I can see why anybody would choose Brotherhood over ACIII, but too much of your criticism of the latter are either preferences or factually incorrect.

TwoDents
11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
....Am I the only one that thought Brotherhood was "meh"?

zhengyingli
11-24-2012, 11:45 AM
....Am I the only one that thought Brotherhood was "meh"?
No, you're not. My explanation may sound blasphemous to you, though. It all boils down to one thing to me:

Kill-streak. Mad easy, but Ezio was such a boss dancing around with double hidden blades, and not as frustrating as in ACII.

One bonus: In terms of refinement, Brotherhood is the pinnacle of the series.

I can name other less significant reasons, but they're only icing on the cake.

ProdiGurl
11-24-2012, 11:54 AM
I have to rate ACB as my favorite too - my first AC game - Beautiful Rome, killer soundtrack, the vibrant colors, the assassin ceremonies, tower take-downs... Ezio tossing the lit torch & leaping off, Ezio the womanizer in his prime.... Kill streak was fun esp. the in-game tutorial room........ I killed a guard for his big horse w/ the gear on it & kept it thruout the game, named her Horta. lol
so much to love. :D *sigh (but I would have loved some of ACIII's features for Ezio).

TwoDents
11-24-2012, 11:58 AM
No, you're not. My explanation may sound blasphemous to you, though. It all boils down to one thing to me:

Kill-streak. Mad easy, but Ezio was such a boss dancing around with double hidden blades, and not as frustrating as in ACII.

One bonus: In terms of refinement, Brotherhood is the pinnacle of the series.

I can name other less significant reasons, but they're only icing on the cake.

It is better than Revelations, that's for sure. I'd rather not give my reasons, because I know it will somehow end up in a flame war by some random person. Somehow, a topic always ends up like that.

psf22
11-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I really love the gameplay. It's so easy and free-flowing, you usually only have to press 2 to 3 buttons max at a time. Yet you're so mobile and powerful.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Started playing the game :D

psf22
11-24-2012, 12:39 PM
^^Njoy

zhengyingli
11-24-2012, 12:55 PM
I really love the gameplay. It's so easy and free-flowing, you usually only have to press 2 to 3 buttons max at a time. Yet you're so mobile and powerful.
Call me brain-dead, but I like games with extremely streamlined controls with the only difficulty residing with the choices I have to make during the given time limit. For example, implementing choices during slow mos after counters is pretty smart. If they applied the similar idea with double counters, I really have nothing else to complain about the combat system. Double counters played out a little bit too long without any user input; I wanna involved in controlling such a kick butt moment.

psf22
11-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Call me brain-dead, but I like games with extremely streamlined controls with the only difficulty residing with the choices I have to make during the given time limit. For example, implementing choices during slow mos after counters is pretty smart. If they applied the similar idea with double counters, I really have nothing else to complain about the combat system. Double counters played out a little bit too long without any user input; I wanna involved in controlling such a kick butt moment.

I play sf2 i know all about it. But for this game i really enjoy it.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 01:30 PM

Brain-dead xD

NoSequel4U
11-24-2012, 02:21 PM
A reviewer only gave it a 7, saying that the soundtrack's dull. What?! It has one of the best soundtracks of the year let alone Assassin's Creed.

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 02:40 PM
i got lost in the story line too many times, didnt flow for me, too many cut scenes, alot of start, stop, start, stop, start, stop, a few of the missions where frustrating because of the control system, a few mission where confusing as to what to do, me heads all over the place with this game, too much crammed into a short space of time and no chance to absorb it all, not my fav AC

psf22
11-24-2012, 02:42 PM
A reviewer only gave it a 7, saying that the soundtrack's dull. What?! It has one of the best soundtracks of the year let alone Assassin's Creed.

Agreed on the OST. It's amazing!

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 04:53 PM
My situation right now:

http://i.imgur.com/N6QnC.png

xboxauditore
11-24-2012, 05:22 PM
I didn't like it at first, Haytham took up a lot of time, and Ratohnhake:ton seemed only focused on revenge, But as the story went on, I realised, I did like the characters, I didn't like the game, The new places, the new layout and the new controls were hard to grasp at first. But over time I grew used to everything and looked at the positives, Like the Renaissance in AC2, I learned about alot of things around the time. And this time learning about my countries harsh treatment of America was very exciting because I knew nothing about the revolution.

Ratohnhake:ton is now a definitely interesting character for me, I've always had an interest in Native American culture, so Hearing the language and seeing a little about their views at the time was pretty cool.

I'm trying not to finish everything at once, Heck doing some side missions and Peg Leg trinkets has kept me from the ending up to now, SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!! I've only got up to where Ratohnhake:ton has killed Kanen'to:kon, Powerful moment, having to kill your best friend must be hard.SPOILERS OVER

But now I can't see one thing wrong with this game other than bad outfits, I think Ubisoft has made a triumphant return with AC this time. Well done Ubisoft! WELL DONE! ;)

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 05:25 PM
^Spoiler -_____________-

ProdiGurl
11-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Ratohnhake:ton is now a definitely interesting character for me, I've always had an interest in Native American culture, so Hearing the language and seeing a little about their views at the time was pretty cool.

I'm trying not to finish everything at once, Heck doing some side missions and Peg Leg trinkets has kept me from the ending up to now,

But now I can't see one thing wrong with this game other than bad outfits, I think Ubisoft has made a triumphant return with AC this time. Well done Ubisoft! WELL DONE! ;)

Ya I agree. Once I hit Seq. 6, it's really picked up the pace and started to shine. I liked Haytham's sequences too tho - I liked him as a character & I prefer slow starts to get familiar w/ new features & controls.
I'm seriously enjoying it - just did a Paul Revere night mission & it was amazing - I was just thinking of how it must have been for them back then while all this was going on.