PDA

View Full Version : Digital Deluxe Edition - DLC Issues

dasdas_
11-22-2012, 04:43 AM
Hi,

I just received my Digital Deluxe Edition key today (Australian release) purchased from the UBI store.

Installed fine etc. Redeemed my code in game using the in game 'Redeem Code' and had about 16 pop ups. One of them (I assume the BA?) informed me I had to download and install the DLC seperately.

How/where do I do this? Pressing additional content doesn't show me what's installed / how to add anything - it just takes me to a page that lets me buy Erudito credits and has two links (Single player and Multiplayer packs) that just take me to the Ubisoft homepage (don't actually take me to anything Assassins Creed 3 related).

Prompt assistance would be useful.

Joy_Knute
11-22-2012, 05:00 AM
Redeemed my code in game using the in game 'Redeem Code' and had about 16 pop ups. One of them (I assume the BA?) informed me I had to download and install the DLC seperately.

Same thing here, dasdas_. I have the Get Games' Deluxe version (http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/assassins-creed-3-deluxe-edition) and the same message pop up here! Anyone have any info on this?

soundingcreepy
11-22-2012, 05:03 AM
same here, bought through gamefly, no PDF or MP3 files either.

commandochou
11-22-2012, 06:09 AM
I bought the deluxe edition through steam and they had the George Washington notebook pdf and AC3 album in a folder in the game directory called 'BONUS CONTENT'. Check the game directory maybe?

Joy_Knute
11-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Thanks for your help, commandochou, but as you can see, our Assassin's Creed III is not the Steam version. There's no PDF or MP3 on the installation or game folders. We have not received the update that users of Steam received yesterday to solve this problem.

soundingcreepy
11-22-2012, 06:18 AM
yea, no dice here, however I do know that steam didn't have that right at release, so perhaps its the same type of thing

dasdas_
11-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Looks like I'm taking this up with customer service.

Frustrating having to go through all this to get paid-for entitelments / content.

soundingcreepy
11-22-2012, 06:54 AM
I'm pretty much right there with you.....

xArbilx
11-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Try this. Go to the ubi store site and log in and then go to help. The third one down should say my order history or something similar. Is all your stuff there to be downloaded?

Joy_Knute
11-22-2012, 10:33 AM
Try this. Go to the ubi store site and log in and then go to help. The third one down should say my order history or something similar. Is all your stuff there to be downloaded?

Thanks for the idea, xArbilx, but unfortunately in my case it says: Order History - No orders were found :(

Joy_Knute
11-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Tech support told me to execute the downloader again, it seems that the preload version I downloaded was incomplete, just as what happened to the Steam preload.

And it worked! He is downloading the files that were missing! Yeah! :)

dasdas_
11-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Anyone feel like posting a link to the Benedict Arnold DLC installer/download manager? Customer service still haven't gotten back to me.

soundingcreepy
11-23-2012, 02:11 AM
was about to ask the same thing dasdas_, Bad time to have game issues I guess, with it being Thanksgiving (US) and all