PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 patch

StarzSuicide
11-22-2012, 03:26 AM
not sure I understand why Xbox gets the patch already yet we on ps3 have to wait. Especially this long of a gap in time

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 03:42 AM
It's a pain that's for sure

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 04:14 AM
If anyone get's any updates on the PS3 patch we should post it here deal?

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 04:15 AM
Deal!!! lol

StarzSuicide
11-22-2012, 04:26 AM
Indeed this will be our official ps3 update thread

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:11 AM
too be honest the only thing everyone wants from this patch is THE FREAKING HOOD

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 06:13 AM
-waits-

Staple-Tape
11-22-2012, 06:45 AM
too be honest the only thing everyone wants from this patch is THE FREAKING HOOD
No. You obviously don't know what everyone wants so stop trying to guess. I don't care about the hood, I just want the Encyclopedia fixed.

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 06:53 AM

no I want fixed quests

Rogue-Eaglet
11-22-2012, 07:12 AM
No. You obviously don't know what everyone wants so stop trying to guess. I don't care about the hood, I just want the Encyclopedia fixed.^ That.

shadowhhog
11-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Got the update :)

Xeho
11-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Did they "fix" the dyed robes not showing up in main cut scenes?

shadowhhog
11-22-2012, 07:35 PM
No I don't think so i tested 3 outfits and 5 cutscenes and it was still not showing up.

montagemik
11-22-2012, 09:49 PM

Sorry - i just want to carry 2 matching pistols & the annoying (not game breaking) shard of eden message gone Everytime i fast travel anywhere.
Fixing the monmouth travel point would be good too.

Hood was not priority for me - but welcome fix anyway.

Baked_Cookies
11-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Well I mean I hope the patch fixes a whole lot more than just the hood. But that does seem to be a common trend is people wanting the hood to remain up which I think it should be but to really only want a patch for the hood up is a little stupid. There is a ton of other things that they hopefully patched that were wrong with this game. Don't get me wrong the game is great though. Just saying a lot is wrong and thats already known.

Xeho
11-23-2012, 02:08 AM
I know there was some people not sure how many, also wanted the different colored robes to show up in cut scenes. But we got a crap reason for that not being in game, hopefully they'll change their mind. All they need is 1 person to up the textures on the different colors of the Assassin Robes to High-res. Maybe the same person or someone else to put them into a patch & allow the robes to show up the different colors. It has always been that way in all games on the consoles except AC 1 of course. So this game should be no different, instead we get robes that can't make up their mind on what color they want to be.

It'd be no different that the unlockable outfits & the DLC ones. If you have your robes dyed a different color the coat tails show up the color that the player has "equipped" currently.

vulgarhythms
11-23-2012, 02:26 AM
It does not appear that the patch has fixed the Encyclopedia of Common Man issue.

montagemik
11-23-2012, 02:51 AM
Apart from the HOOD & Double assassinations - i haven't noticed ANY of the faults i had fixed. incorrect stats / missing weapons / bugged messages/ missing travel points.

30+ MB update seemed a little small for all the faults listed by numerous people.

vulgarhythms
11-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Is it just me or is there less data on the DNA tracker too? I don't remember being 88% through the game--was the "fix" just suddenly cutting out tasks that the glitches kept from attaining 100%? It's possible I'm just remembering wrong.

ApacheRain_164
11-23-2012, 04:19 AM
There is alot of problems with this ac3,and i know it will take time for the many fixes that need to be done. Icompleted all my sessions 6-days ago and am working on some of the almanac and challenges, most of them are done, even the common man witch i found hard to complete with buggs in it but did it. I am stuck on fronteismen underground 2 of 5 only, just need a few more almanacs from NY,Still need alot of Boston and NY undergrounds and one fast courier that i keep killing and not catching lol. My biggest problem is my attacked convoy and all my missing weaponds and clothing i bought,but all in all it is still a fun game and will take time to fix, there will be no season pass for me until they fix it tho. PS i got my update as well, not sure what it was for yet, since i havent really seen a difference yet,let me know if you have a clue please,AND HAVE A GREAT tHANKS GIVEING.

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 06:21 AM
I know there was some people not sure how many, also wanted the different colored robes to show up in cut scenes. But we got a crap reason for that not being in game, hopefully they'll change their mind. All they need is 1 person to up the textures on the different colors of the Assassin Robes to High-res. Maybe the same person or someone else to put them into a patch & allow the robes to show up the different colors. It has always been that way in all games on the consoles except AC 1 of course. So this game should be no different, instead we get robes that can't make up their mind on what color they want to be.

It'd be no different that the unlockable outfits & the DLC ones. If you have your robes dyed a different color the coat tails show up the color that the player has "equipped" currently.

I'm sure they will do it as soon as some fan makes a mod for it on the PC version...Ubisoft can do it, they just don't want to. -___-

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Please ubi, please can you fix the quiver next patch, and the dyes not showing up in cinematics

iburnandfume
11-25-2012, 12:31 AM
All I want is for them to fix the god**** almanacs. Your problems are petty compared to this. You guys should be thankful that they fixed yours. They have been ignoring the almanacs for almost a month now, but they make the "thanksgiving" patch such a big deal in hopes that the people will forget their pathetic bug ridden launch. Sure, ignore the more important bugs, atleast you put his hood back on that's a heck of alot more important....

Staple-Tape
11-25-2012, 12:33 AM
All I want is for them to fix the god**** almanacs. Your problems are petty compared to this. You guys should be thankful that they fixed yours. They have been ignoring the almanacs for almost a month now, but they make the "thanksgiving" patch such a big deal in hopes that the people will forget their pathetic bug ridden launch. Sure, ignore the more important bugs, atleast you put his hood back on that's a heck of alot more important....

Whats wrong with the almanacs?