PDA

View Full Version : 30+ Hours and still no email The Eff?

SirDaximus
11-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Where is my email for the **** game download? I have been waiting for too **** long for this! I want to play the game. I pre-ordered it months ago, August 2, to play it the very second, hour, day it comes out NOT A DAY AFTER IT COMES OUT. Seriously.

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 01:12 AM
I agree....this is quite annoying....why isn't ubisoft at least communicating with paying customers to let them know what the hold up is??? All I'm asking for is some communication so I'll know whats goin' on...

Dellers
11-22-2012, 01:25 AM
Weird. I thought I made a mistake by ordering through Steam since it seemed the game wasn't releasing until 7 PM today (the 22nd, it's just past 1 am now), but all of a sudden the release time was changed to 1 am. I assume you're in the US, and it's just weird that I got the game from Steam already being in Norway and you don't have it from Ubi.

SirDaximus
11-22-2012, 01:35 AM
Nah, I ordered from Ubishop. This effing ddumb

tank_dogg06
11-22-2012, 01:50 AM
I called them and they told me the purchase didn't go through. Would of been nice to know that they don't charge cards right when you pre-order. They wait til the release date to actually process the transaction. So because I didn't know there wasn't enough money on the pre-paid card. Now I have nothing and waited for nothing. Ubishop never bothered to send an email saying there was a problem with the transaction either.

Really solid customer service. Just reinforces the fact that I won't be buying pre-order games from Ubinoob ever again.

SirDaximus
11-22-2012, 01:54 AM
Whoa whoa whoa. I hope mine went through. The guy Chris G. told me mine went through in my ticket so I guess it id. Better have. That is bull **** and I can't even call them because my phones are off.

SirDaximus
11-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Still Waiting

Sapphire_Dragon
11-24-2012, 07:49 AM
holy ****