PDA

View Full Version : Help :( [spoilers]

onlyns
11-22-2012, 12:47 AM
im stuck and i have no idea what to do, there are no mission icons on the map.

when i press start it says

session end
charles lee is dead, but connor realizes his work is far from done. contacted by the first civilization, he has buried the amulet where only desmond will find it.

but where is that :(

help please

KniloX
11-22-2012, 01:04 AM
That is a summary of the events of the final cutscene. Congratulations on finishing the game, there should be a couple more main missions in the form of "epilogue" missions, and they should appear on your map like any of the others. If they don't, you either already completed them or you've changed your mini map settings. To fix that ope your map, go in to legend and there you can change what appears and what doesn't.

Otherwise all you've got to do now are the abundant side missions. Enjoy yourself.

And welcome to the forum :)

onlyns
11-22-2012, 01:06 AM
aha really i beat the game?
wow
thanks for the help

onlyns
11-22-2012, 01:07 AM
im only like 42% done the game so i had no idea

ctuagent15
11-22-2012, 01:38 AM
If you had finished the main story you would of had the end credits which makes me think you have not really finished it yet,
What was the last sequence you finished, if it was 12, the last one, you would of been kicked out of the animus back to Desmond to finish the last part of the story with Him, when you had done that you would of got the credits.