PDA

View Full Version : Still no game and no word from Ubisoft

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I believe that this will be my last purchase from Ubisoft. I still haven't received any download info, and no at ubisoft will get back to me about it. They screwed up my AC Brotherhood game here several months ago by somehow putting me under a new account...therefore making my pass key unusable...they never did get that fixed...now I'm going on 2 days past the release date of the new AC game and I still have no game and word from Ubisoft. Yep...I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I spend any money here.

Matt

Will_Tenn
11-22-2012, 01:24 AM
I am right there with you. I haven't heard a sinlge thing from Ubsoft and I have received no download email. This is borderline rediculous. The least they could do is send something out informing the paying customers what the hold up is. It has been an almost full 48 hours and nothing. Knew I should have waited to pre-order with Steam. Now I am about ready to ask for a refund and just buy the game on Steam. It is one thing to communicate with a customer and tell them why they haven't received a download yet...another thing entirely to ignore the customer and pretend nothing is wrong. Get your act together Ubisoft! We want our Assassins Creed III!

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Thats exactly what I'm saying...just let us know whats going on....I pre ordered this game back in august...when I ordered the release date was Oct. 30...then they set it back to Nov. 20....but still no download link and no word from anyone at ubisoft....I'm sick of it...I'm thinking about asking for a refund too, but I'm assuming I'd never get it based on ubisofts obvious way of doing things...