PDA

View Full Version : *spoiler sorta* Desmond Miles Family Tree

Durakken
11-22-2012, 12:24 AM
http://durakkenstudios.com/AC/desmondmilestree.png

Adam and Eve are not included due to they are everyone's ancestors and also I didn't remember until saving the png file and don't feel like altering it now ^.^
Aquilius is not included because I don't know anything about him and don't know what is and is not canon
Ilario Auditore is not included, but he is likely to be Mario and Giovanni's father or an uncle considering they are the only Auditore family, he was alive at the right time, but it is unknown exactly what his connection is.
Renato Auditore is the son of Domenico Auditore who is the Great Great Grandfather of Mario. In the Abstergo files on Desmond Renato is their grandfather. This can be explained away through several thing such as various marriages, Renato naming his son Renato, or the data from Abstergo being wrong. I am holding that the 3rd option is the current right option in this diagram

I assume that Ezio and Altair's lineages connect through the same lines, but it is possible that Clay's lineage is completely different to Altair and Ezio to the point they both can trace their bloodline to opposite sides of the children of those men.

Kenway's ancestory is not disputed by William Miles making him the pathway to Desmond, however Desmond's Altair and Ezio's lineage could be from Mother or Father.

If you notice I didn't put 21 or 20 in the day of death for Desmond because I haven't gotten to the end of the game and don't know if there are any context clues.

RED means direct ancestor
Blue means unknown how exactly that area is
Black means known but not direct ancestor

tell me what you think.

Will_Lucky
11-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Aqulilus is Canon through his inclusion in the encyclopedia.

Durakken
11-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Aqulilus is Canon through his inclusion in the encyclopedia.
yes i know but don't have the encyclopedia article and given that the comic isn't other than that he exists i know nothing else of him

mhg87
11-22-2012, 04:10 AM
Adam and Eve are not included due to they are everyone's ancestors

In universe they are only the ancestors of SOME Assassins.
Out of universe they most likely did not exist at all.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 05:28 AM
In universe they are only the ancestors of SOME Assassins.
Out of universe they most likely did not exist at all.

Right. If I remember correctly, Adam and Eve were not the first humans, they were the first ones to rebel and start the revolution. So there are other humans who are not descendants of them right?

F4H bandicoot
11-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Right. If I remember correctly, Adam and Eve were not the first humans, they were the first ones to rebel and start the revolution. So there are other humans who are not descendants of them right?
[Y]

10,000 Humans survived the solar flare accorsingto TWCB, and humans were 'crafted' too. So lots of the population would not be related to Adam and Eve at all.

Durakken
11-22-2012, 09:08 AM
[Y]

10,000 Humans survived the solar flare accorsingto TWCB, and humans were 'crafted' too. So lots of the population would not be related to Adam and Eve at all.

No. The Toba mass extinction really did happen and humans actually did bottleneck to around 10,000 people. Ubisoft just changed the what exactly caused it to fit in more so with the 2012 doomsday new age nutter nonsense.

Every in the real world is related to an "Adam" and an "Eve" we call them that simply because everyone is related to them and not because Biblical truth, which doesn't exist. They existed many milenia apart in the real world but in the AC world it seems we are lead to believe they existed at the same time. It's just a matter of their DNA being more successful than others'. When we say "everyone is related to an Adam an Eve" we don't mean that suddenly everyone after their starting to mate everyone else stopped, simply that all the genetic lines end up that everyone ends up being related to them... as time went on their descendants had more kids and not their descendants had less until noone alive couldn't trace their lineage back to them.

Also yes Adam and Eve were the first to rebel according to everything I've read, but I don't know where that actually comes from. I don't recall them being named by the First Civ members. It is more a leap of logic that we see them with the piece of eden and them fleeing the city and we assume that was the start of the war.

AntiChrist7
11-22-2012, 09:15 AM
wasnt clay a descendant from an illegitemite (dont know how you write it) child from Ezio? That he had conceived somewhere in his early life? Cause thats why they needed Desmond, cause Clay couldnt acces the important years of Ezio's life.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 11:33 AM
wasnt clay a descendant from an illegitemite (dont know how you write it) child from Ezio? That he had conceived somewhere in his early life? Cause thats why they needed Desmond, cause Clay couldnt acces the important years of Ezio's life.

You're correct sir.

LightRey
11-22-2012, 12:42 PM
You're correct sir.
No, he's not. At least he isn't necessarily. All we know is that Clay was somehow unable to relive the full scope of Ezio's memories, but that could simply have been caused by synchronization problems (as Desmond had with Alta´r and later again with Ezio).

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm thought I read about the illegitimate child thing somewhere, but dunno. You are usually right about these things Rey.. :P

LightRey
11-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm thought I read about the illegitimate child thing somewhere, but dunno. You are usually right about these things Rey.. :P
It's possible the new encyclopedia sheds more light on the matter, but the games mention nothing in that much detail.

LilyasAvalon
11-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Does someone want to explain to me why there's a bunch of people going around talking about how 'Adam and Eve are related to every human' now? I thought Ubisoft already established a lore to this back in AC2.

LightRey
11-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Does someone want to explain to me why there's a bunch of people going around talking about how 'Adam and Eve are related to every human' now? I thought Ubisoft already established a lore to this back in AC2.
It's possible (based on basic probability calculus almost certain in fact), but it's not confirmed lore.

Durakken
11-23-2012, 06:24 PM

The game specifically says that that mitochondrial-Eve and Y-Chromasomal Adam is true fact in the AC universe
This statement means that everyone on Earth today can trace their lineage back to these 2 people

1) we can either take this specific mention to mean either the Adam and Eve in the game are indeed everyone's ancestors and the fact that in the real world these individuals would have been separated by thousands of years is just an Ubisoft misunderstanding or an Abstergo lie
2) We can also take the idea that these two people were real, but not the ones referred to by the Abstergo file, but rather that the first civ was tinkering with human dna for 60+ thousand years and settled on mitochondrial dna before Chromosomal dna...which is possible, but unlikely and goes against the idea of Abstergo messed with the facts
3) and lastly we could take it to mean that the 2 individuals exist and were products of evolution after first civ interference who's descendants are the only to survive the the Toba disaster.

AntiChrist7
11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Bringing back up an old thread, but i just remembered where it is said about clay. In the ACR database he says he had far few memories of Ezio than desmond had. Which means Clay's ancestor was conceived way before Ezio's two kids with Sofia

Durakken
11-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Remade the family tree to include Adam and Eve, switched the colors, and changed how i connected the known geneologies. Just click the link and if it's not the new one reload it till it is.