PDA

View Full Version : You Wanna Know Whats BS in AClll?!

legends7788
11-22-2012, 12:10 AM
You know, i never went into these forums but that dont matter. You wanna know whats bull? The **** game is too short thats what. I cant believe i spent 60 dollars on such short games. I played 1,2,bro,rev and ll and revelations were good but i expected lll to be the longest because IDK?! MAYBE ITS CUZ THE GAME IS ABOUT A NEW CHARACTER AND ITS THEIR 'BEST' GAME?

Yea how would you like it if you get 100% sync, 100% map completion, all pivots, and your recruits liberated the whole east coast already all in 9 days!?

"Oh but you can play multiplayer"

**** MULTIPLAYER, THE GAME WASNT EVEN DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLAYER, REAL AC FANS DONT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER.

SRSLY SMH

PISSED

How would you feel if your favorite movie series sequel is ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN THE LAST MOVIE?

oh you know what else? you spend 5 sequences wonder when the hell are you going to get to the dude you ACTUAL WANT TO PLAY AS and then they also took out the fun as hell platforming puzzles which get you a cool outfit. In this game you just help your homestead and you get an outfit thats ACTUALLY WORST THAN YOUR ORIGINAL! THIS IS MADNESS!

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Hour count. Give us your hour count.
Days don't matter- hour count does.

the_heat11
11-22-2012, 12:13 AM
You know, i never went into these forums but that dont matter. You wanna know whats bull? The **** game is too short thats what. I cant believe i spent 60 dollars on such short games. I played 1,2,bro,rev and ll and revelations were good but i expected lll to be the longest because IDK?! MAYBE ITS CUZ THE GAME IS ABOUT A NEW CHARACTER AND ITS THEIR 'BEST' GAME?

Yea how would you like it if you get 100% sync, 100% map completion, all pivots, and your recruits liberated the whole east coast already all in 9 days!?

**** MULTIPLAYER, THE GAME WASNT EVEN DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLAYER, REAL AC FANS DONT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER.

SRSLY SMH

PISSED
I actually don't know what your talking about. I have been playing for 24 hours and I'm only on Sequence 9. and apparently im not the only one. there are alot of people who have spent countless hours in this game, and it is a long game, i mean come on 12 sequences! that's as much as ACII and revelations had like 8 sequences...

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Also, 9 days is pretty good.

I beat all of the other games in less time.

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Just saying.. Still actively playing the game since Launch (92%) too and I`m not yet bored..

Never used fast travel neither..

melancholyroar
11-22-2012, 12:17 AM

SRSLY SMH

PISSED

How would you feel if your favorite movie series sequel is ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN THE LAST MOVIE?

Chill out. And exactly how many AC fans do you know that you can claim to define a 'Real AC fan' is?

Play another game, go outside, play some baseball or something but 'srly' chill out.

StUbbZ24
11-22-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm not a real AC fan? D:

the_heat11
11-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Still don't understand you...First off, i really don't see how you feel ACIII is shorter than revelations. Second, who cares if "movie 2" is shorter than "movie 1"? as long as the quality and content of the movie is better, nobody gives a ****

RyokuMC
11-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Im not a AC fan!? T-T

the_heat11
11-22-2012, 12:26 AM
and that's how I know you didn't put much time into the side content. There are platform-centric missions. there called PEG LEG MISSIONS. Achilles outfit, while maybe not as badass as you expect it to be, at least has story significance. And no, you only spend 3 sequences as haytham, and something is wrong with you if you did not enjoy playing as him

legends7788
11-22-2012, 12:31 AM
haha so called 'platform missions' more like here there will only be 4 shorter and more shallow ones this time and one is a chase mission that dont require any planning.

not saying its a bad game just that its too short!

its focused on mini things like moving haycarts!

the_heat11
11-22-2012, 12:37 AM
haha so called 'platform missions' more like here there will only be 4 shorter and more shallow ones this time and one is a chase mission that dont require any planning.

no its not

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:39 AM

Keep crying..

legends7788
11-22-2012, 12:42 AM
really that is your response

totally relevant

i bet you liked it that connor takes off his hood endgame, dont you

the_heat11
11-22-2012, 12:44 AM

totally relevant

no i did not.
now tell me, you say the game is too short, but what % are you at?

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:46 AM

totally relevant

No. My response would be less polite..

DemonLordSparda
11-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Keep crying..

You know for a senior member who has been told by community leads a couple of times to stay on topic you sure are exclusionary M. All you do is bash people who dislike things about the game and call them babies, which I might add is an insult. You could instead try and be constructive, here I'll even give you an example.

Ac 3 while not perfect is a very good and expansive game. Ironing out the coding in such games can be challenging and issues will always arise. Ubisoft is taking our complaints and concerns to heart as evidenced by the most recent patch which the put out rather quickly. Hopefully given some time they will fix everything. Sure stuff could have been done before release to iron everything out, but coding a game and dealing with company time tables is a delicate balancing act. No one works in the industry here on the forums, so we don't know what it's like. But we do know there is a large team who cares about their product, and they did a TON of work for us. I want to thank them for their efforts and request you be patient while they attempt to resolve your issues. Nothing can happen immediately, and I know you spent your money on a game with some issues, but only so much can be done at a time. I understand if you are upset, or fed up with waiting, but constantly repeating the same hatred and anger can only hamper their performance and spirits. In future it is much more advisable to calmly explain why you are upset, and list the issue while kindly asking for some kind of fix. Thanks for your patience and time.

See M, that wasn't so tough was it?

the_heat11
11-22-2012, 12:48 AM
You know for a senior member who has been told by community leads a couple of times to stay on topic you sure are exclusionary M. All you do is bash people who dislike things about the game and call them babies, which I might add is an insult. You could instead try and be constructive, here I'll even give you an example.

Ac 3 while not perfect is a very good and expansive game. Ironing out the coding in such games can be challenging and issues will always arise. Ubisoft is taking our complaints and concerns to heart as evidenced by the most recent patch which the put out rather quickly. Hopefully given some time they will fix everything. Sure stuff could have been done before release to iron everything out, but coding a game and dealing with company time tables is a delicate balancing act. No one works in the industry here on the forums, so we don't know what it's like. But we do know there is a large team who cares about their product, and they did a TON of work for us. I want to thank them for their efforts and request you be patient while they attempt to resolve your issues. Nothing can happen immediately, and I know you spent your money on a game with some issues, but only so much can be done at a time. I understand if you are upset, or fed up with waiting, but constantly repeating the same hatred and anger can only hamper their performance and spirits. In future it is much more advisable to calmly explain why you are upset, and list the issue while kindly asking for some kind of fix. Thanks for your patience and time.

See M, that wasn't so tough was it?
We need more people with your opinion...

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:53 AM

Being longer here is actually worse than you think..

I`v seen too much crap to actually be constructive anymore..I`v talked and I`v said, but you know what ? It does not work...there will just be someone else coming out of no where who says the same thing..I`v been insulted...called a fan-boy...called a whiny, groany, moany cry baby who`s only mistake was that he actually enjoyed the game..

and just when I abandon reason for a SECOND...a d fiber of a second..everyone says "Oh..You no constructive"

Shame on you all:)

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 12:58 AM
IMO, M is one of the more constructive members on the forums -_-

legends7788
11-22-2012, 01:08 AM
im at 100% sync tbh after i finished the game you have nothing to do other than travel every inch of the frontier and complete the map LIKE SRSLY

o yes how about ac4 be in modern day and have everyone spraying each other with a 6 hour campaign next?

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Yea, after I 100% a game I usually have nothing left to do.

BlindInIce
11-22-2012, 01:21 AM
REAL AC FANS DONT EVEN PLAY MULTIPLAYER.

Lawl. Because the most dedicated fans of any franchise are the ones who ignore huge portions of the games.

DemonLordSparda
11-22-2012, 01:24 AM
haha, well I know how you feel then. I was around on the Mass Effect forum since 2 came out. Yeah I know it's hard to stay positive, but in my opinion it's better overall. People get less upset at you and maybe, just maybe you will help. Yeah it's frustrating but try to not those who just come in here and yell ruin your outlook.

zhengyingli
11-22-2012, 02:17 AM
I bum rushed the story mode of Revelations and more recently ACIII's story mode (Nothing but the missions, didn't skip a cutscene). Guess what? 5:30 hours for the former and 8:30 hours for the latter. I can take iphone pictures to prove my point. In short, Revelations is definitely shorter than ACIII. When you bring in all the side missions in ACIII, there's really no competition.

Staple-Tape
11-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Real fans don't play multiplayer? Yeah ok. I'm certain you know what all of the AC fans do. I'm sure real fans of Halo don't play multiplayer either.

joeyhayes
11-22-2012, 02:33 AM
im at 100% sync tbh after i finished the game you have nothing to do other than travel every inch of the frontier and complete the map LIKE SRSLY

o yes how about ac4 be in modern day and have everyone spraying each other with a 6 hour campaign next?

You still haven't told us your hour count. You can check it when you select a save file to load (bottom number).

I'd be amazed if you've 100%'d it in anything less than 25 hours, which is fairly decent for a game like this.

StarzSuicide
11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Assassin M is my new bro. You should join my clan. Brotherhood of the Amish, we churn butter with the best!!!!!!

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
So glad you didn't say mennonite.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:59 AM
revelations and ac3 cant be compared since revelations took only 1 year
by your logic revelations would take 15 hours to complete were it to take 3 years to make

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 04:00 AM
wat
logic blown

joeyhayes
11-22-2012, 04:22 AM
revelations and ac3 cant be compared since revelations took only 1 year
by your logic revelations would take 15 hours to complete were it to take 3 years to make

Just answer the question mate. Whats your hour count?

Its not hard.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:07 AM
why does it matter? if it took 9 days then its shorter than it should for a game this hyped. id say around 28 hours for the 100 sync 5 hours for the map, and 1-2 or so hours on the pivots

around 35 hours?

joeyhayes
11-22-2012, 05:20 AM
You're asking why does the number of hours played matter when complaining about a game being too short? Really?? Err ok.. :confused:

I'd say 30-35 hours to 100% a game like this is pretty reasonable, just my opinion..

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:22 AM
why does it matter? if it took 9 days then its shorter than it should for a game this hyped. id say around 28 hours for the 100 sync 5 hours for the map, and 1-2 or so hours on the pivots

around 35 hours?
Red Dead Redemption was around 30 hours..Side missions and all..

GTA IV was around 37 hours..Side missions and all..

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 05:31 AM
35 hours is a heck lot I'll say. The only games I've played which are longer than that are RPGs. It would probably take me over a week. Revelations took me 19 hours to 100% . So not sure about what to think about this thread...

Also true AC fans never play MP? Lawl. Guess I will go cry in the corner because my status of 'true AC fan' just got revoked.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:42 AM
once again, if revelations took 3 years to complete, then by your logic revelations could hit up to 50 hours

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:45 AM
once again, if revelations took 3 years to complete, then by your logic revelations could hit up to 50 hours
You are the most misinformed, self important, condescending little whiny baby I`v ever met here..

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Jeez at least my points ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE?

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:50 AM
Jeez at least my points ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE?
Not they don't..

They`re stupid...YOU`RE STUPID...

Actually study something before you talk about it..You do not know ****

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:51 AM
examples should always be given

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:53 AM
examples should always be given
Just how-did ? IS THERE SOMEONE DICTATING YOU THIS CRAP ??

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:54 AM
wut? -_____-?

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 05:54 AM

It doesn't work like that. Every story has a natural length, you just can't say.. oh well longer development time means longer story. Probably if Revelations got more time there would be more sidequests, better animations etc.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:57 AM
yes it can

heres an example

eg. compare a short book like say... the three little pigs to a full out 1000 page novel

games contain stories and so does books

as long as the story keeps making sense, its possible

zhengyingli
11-22-2012, 05:58 AM
The God of War games are prime examples. Love those games, but darn short even with long dev periods.

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:59 AM
yes it can

heres an example

eg. compare a short book like say... the three little pigs to a full out 1000 page novel

*face-palm*

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 06:01 AM
yes it can

heres an example

Because stories are the only things going on in a game... -_-

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:01 AM
yes can you do a better analogy? o wait you're not on my side

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 06:03 AM
Why bother ? I mean..I can go on and give a "constructive" post about your EXTREME Ignorance in Game Design, but you`re probably going to pull something out that makes no sense and I`ll be angry...flail around..get warned by a mod..

So, No..I`m not going to bother

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:05 AM
which response in any thread makes no sense BESIDES the last two pages of the thread about multiplayer where you were just saying gibberish?

TrueAssassin77
11-22-2012, 06:06 AM
blame haytham... the story seems short because haythams part was very long

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 06:07 AM
which response in any thread makes no sense BESIDES the last two pages of the thread about multiplayer where you were just saying gibberish?
Just one question..I`m serious..

What`s Beta Stage? (If you answer this correctly, I`ll apologize and hail you as my king)

zhengyingli
11-22-2012, 06:08 AM
Duke Nukem 4ever should have been 200+ hours.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:13 AM
haha bad game but srsly ac 3 could have easily made 30 hours story

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Answer my question

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:16 AM
game testing

StUbbZ24
Answer my question

Give him a few minutes to google it.

zhengyingli
8.5 hours, actually.

Assassin_M
game testing
Which Includes ?? I want details please

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:20 AM
alright dude look im not a game developer, im not gonna switch my job to become one, but they need to get their **** together as someone else said.
so to answer your question, NO! I DONT NO WHAT THE TESTING CONSISTS OF. IF THEY TESTED IT, THEN IT SHOULD BE PERFECT. THEIR DLC BETTER BE THE ****

ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION FOR GOD SAKE.

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 06:21 AM
alright dude look im not a game developer, im not gonna switch my job to become one, but they need to get their **** together as someone else said.
so to answer your question, NO! I DONT NO WHAT THE TESTING CONSISTS OF. IF THEY TESTED IT, THEN IT SHOULD BE PERFECT. THEIR DLC BETTER BE THE ****

Done..

There was some speculation about your stupidity...We now have confirmation..congratulations..

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Beta testing means bombarding the hardcopies of the game with beta particles. So their resistance to wear and tear along the transit is ensured.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 06:23 AM
oh its very clever of you but a gamer does not need to work at gamestop to know that youre full of crap

scooper121s
11-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Done..

There was some speculation about your stupidity...We now have confirmation..congratulations..
Halaluya, I bet the holy Altair son of umar had a hand in this to give us this knowledge

Aphex_Tim
11-22-2012, 06:36 AM
and then they also took out the fun as hell platforming puzzles which get you a cool outfit.

So you got 100% completion and yet missed the five platforming missions (6 if you got the Freedom Edition) which get you a cool outfit?
You must be a wizard.

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 06:37 AM
So you got 100% completion and yet missed the five platforming missions (6 if you got the Freedom Edition) which get you a cool outfit?
You must be a wizard.
Ignore him

joeyhayes
11-22-2012, 06:45 AM
oh its very clever of you but a gamer does not need to work at gamestop to know that youre full of crap

No, but you need to have at least a very basic understanding of what goes into a game if you're going to rant against it the way you have in this thread. Seems like you don't. Story is not the only thing they need to work on to put a game like this to market, as I thought would have been pretty obvious. I know nothing about game development, but just at a guess I would say graphics, animations, maps and environment have all been improved greatly in AC3. Alll this stuff takes time to develop. You can most definately not compare to a book or novel.

Sorry, but you are just plain wrong in this case - when compared to similar open world games, AC3 is not short. Someone already gave examples, Red Dead at 30 hours and GTA at 37. You might not agree and thats cool, but know that you are on your own here.

montagemik
11-22-2012, 09:02 AM
What's BS in AC-3 ???
The age rating being 18 / M , it's clearly owned & played mostly by schoolkids judging from most discussions on these forums - make it a cert 12 or something ;)

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-22-2012, 09:26 AM
yes it can

heres an example

'F**k logic'

I don't know if you're trolling... or just stupid.

Staple-Tape
11-22-2012, 09:30 AM

Really? You're going to switch jobs? Please, stop. Everyone knows you don't have a job. You probably aren't even a teenager yet. You terrible sentences and constant use of caps prove that.

scooper121s
11-22-2012, 09:45 AM
'F**k logic'

I don't know if you're trolling... or just stupid.
Stupid obviously

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 11:06 AM
What's BS in AC-3 ???
The age rating being 18 / M , it's clearly owned & played mostly by schoolkids judging from most discussions on these forums - make it a cert 12 or something ;)

I wish there was some sort of bioscan implemented on the AC III DVDs that scans the handler's age and automatically breaks them if the user was found to be underage :D

ProdiGurl
11-22-2012, 11:39 AM
It's "fans" like these that I pray Ubi Dev's utterly ignore - becuz there's no pleasing them.
Revelations was half this size - I haven't had tons of time to play the past week, but I'm in Sequence 6 doing side missions, hunting & collecting & the disk has been in since release day.

Just another thread to smh at and walk away.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 02:45 PM
o sorry if you dont agree with me maybe its cause you guys cant complete a game fast enough. lolol

i can go as slow as possible and still completete it, seriously

montagemik
11-22-2012, 02:50 PM
I've completed it Bud ,
Sure it has faults , but none of them prevented 100% completionist sooooooo what's the killer fault ??

If you've finished everything & don't like it - trade it in & enjoy your next game.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 02:52 PM
You know, if skyrim can give you 300 hours, then this game better give me 300 hours.

Dont say that ac3 cant do it because yes it can

montagemik
11-22-2012, 03:04 PM
You know, if skyrim can give you 300 hours, then this game better give me 300 hours.

Dont say that ac3 cant do it because yes it can

WHY ? , Is this skyrim ??

Read dead can give me Cowboys - but i see no reason why AC 3 should give me cowboys too .
You want 300 hours of ac3 gameplay - go hunt a few thousand bears , fill your boots kid , they're limitless in numbers.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:06 PM
skyrim and ac3 arent really the different -___-

The story could have less cutscenes to expand the actual gameplay too while keeping the story good

UrDeviant1
11-22-2012, 03:21 PM
People requested more side-content and we got It. The map Is HUGE and I never get tired of exploring the frontier. This game, If played to the fullest, should give you way more than 30hours gameplay. I'v played for over 50 hours and I still have frontier missions, assassination contracts, almanac pages, delivery and courier missions, assassin guild contracts, club specific challenges. I still need to collect all chests and feathers and Is still have outfits I need to unlock.

So I can't agree that this game Is too short. And If you want to compare to Skyrim, I thought the main story In that game was weak and short, and the only thing that kept me playing that game was the large amount of side quests.

LightRey
11-22-2012, 03:25 PM
skyrim and ac3 arent really the different -___-

The story could have less cutscenes to expand the actual gameplay too while keeping the story good
Are you actually saying ACIII and Skyrim are similar? You're being ridiculous.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:28 PM
I can go on and on about this topic but i will say the main thing

the main story should be expanded, the main side quests should be chain quests, and the frontier should need to actually be discovered not by viewpoint, but by foot

get me?

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Well i smashed through the main storyline the week it was released without doing any of the side quests and optional stuff just to find my way about and learn the new Combat System,
but know i am going through everything including the hunting society, homestead missions, Naval Missions even looking to get 100% Sync and i can tell you now i started this a week and a half ago and i am only sequence 8, obviously taking into consideration that i am caining it for hours and hours and i can say that its defo longer than revelations from which i can do in a day or to.

I very rarely play Multiplayer but to say that true fans dont play multiplayer is a blinkered eyed comment to say the least, just look at Call Of Duty and Halo for example, id say the multiplayer modes
are the Key selling points.

machetefight
11-22-2012, 03:39 PM
ACR was THE worst! Worst storyline and you're an idiot if you can't even see that. It was a psp/vita (whatever, idk and idc which) title got scrapped. Man $60 is nothing trying
Aging $130 for the freedom edition, $30 and $70 for a fake a.. rubber tomahawk!! That's a rip off and a million times fold considering all the ring bugs there are. Connor is a boring character, his story isn't very interesting.

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:42 PM
acr was good for a one year game and started the 'ac revolution' which made ac3 SO GOOD BUT TOO SHALLOW

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 03:54 AM
acr was good for a one year game and started the 'ac revolution' which made ac3 SO GOOD BUT TOO SHALLOW
Are you three? you sound extremely immature, and I very much think you should be more humble and be grateful you got such a wonderfy great game. nuff said

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 05:50 AM
!
So, I heard i'm not a real AC fan.
As for Revelations... It fell on the short side as well.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 05:52 AM
So, I heard i'm not a real AC fan.
You heard wrong, We all aren't..

Only him

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 05:54 AM

Only him
Yes, I think he should really re-think that statement, before people are going to get him with flaming torches and pitchforks

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 05:54 AM

Only him
As long as he has a reasonable logic for that. Oh wait.....

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Do you have the stomach to read through his 97 posts ??

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Ain't nobody got the time for that.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:00 AM
He dosn't :p, I bet he's gunna be driven from these forums. don't the rest of you

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:02 AM
I read one of them; I can't read the rest, i'm horrified

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Ain't nobody got the time for time.
You`re confused..

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 06:05 AM
I read one of them; I can't read the rest, i'm horrified
Well, guess that's another reason not to read them.
I don't want to be horrified.

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 06:06 AM
You`re confused..
As I have re-read that... I'm going go edit... lol

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Well, guess that's another reason not to read them.
I don't want to be horrified.
*Drags away to a corner to wimper, all the while thinking WTF DID I JUST READ HE MADE A TOPIC TO SAY EVERYONE ELSE IS GUNNA GET BANNED EXEPT FOR HIM AND SAID HE HIMSELF SPOKE THE TRUTH, AND MADE A POLL WITH TWO OPTIONS BAN HIM OR HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!!!*

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 06:10 AM
*Drags away to a corner to wimper, all the while thinking WTF DID I JUST READ HE MADE A TOPIC TO SAY EVERYONE ELSE IS GUNNA GET BANNED EXEPT FOR HIM AND SAID HE HIMSELF SPOKE THE TRUTH, AND MADE A POLL WITH TWO OPTIONS BAN HIM OR HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!!!*
....Well then. I guess that says that.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:12 AM
....Well then. I guess that says that.
He is mentally unhinged is my opinion

Free_Hidings
11-23-2012, 06:13 AM
you know, i never went into these forums but that dont matter. You wanna know whats bull? The **** game is too short thats what. I cant believe i spent 60 dollars on such short games. I played 1,2,bro,rev and ll and revelations were good but i expected lll to be the longest because idk?! Maybe its cuz the game is about a new character and its their 'best' game?

"oh but you can play multiplayer"

**** multiplayer, the game wasnt even designed for multiplayer, real ac fans dont even play multiplayer.

srsly smh

pissed

how would you feel if your favorite movie series sequel is actually shorter than the last movie?

Oh you know what else? You spend 5 sequences wonder when the hell are you going to get to the dude you actual want to play as and then they also took out the fun as hell platforming puzzles which get you a cool outfit. In this game you just help your homestead and you get an outfit thats actually worst than your original! This is madness!

i play multiplayer because i ****ing hate assassin's creed

Rankya_94
11-23-2012, 06:14 AM
He is mentally unhinged is my opinion
And I agree with your opinion.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 06:16 AM
He`s 9

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:17 AM
And I agree with your opinion.
I think he'll be banned within the week, back on topic your just wrong OP real fans play multi-player, I don't think you yourself are even that great a fan, I bet you don't even know who umar is OP, or even Eruito

XD

Calvarok
11-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Longer than AC2, same price.

/thread

legends7788
11-23-2012, 02:58 PM
lol

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Oh **** he`s back -_-

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Legends your clueless mate I don't somehow see how ACR started the revolution are you new to the series ? because how I remember it it was AC1 then ubi blew us all away with number 2 still you may have been too young to remember :) lol

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 03:15 PM

Lucky B@stards i have 99.64% completion,absolutely nothing else to do except wish there wasn't a glitch that can't be solved unless a play the whole game again !!!!

Off Topic: Anyhow it could have been worse i brought this game rather than NFS Most Wanted which i subsequently hired and discovered to be the biggest pile of steaming excrement ever to grace the catalog of any leading game franchise huzza !!! Although i did complete that in 6hrs .........

legends7788
11-23-2012, 09:08 PM
M, to be honest, is it really me who should be banned, or you because of your immature posts

Powawolf
11-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Oh my!.

ZephyrStrife
11-23-2012, 09:55 PM
M, to be honest, is it really me who should be banned, or you because of your immature posts

Calling people out on their asinine posts with sarcasm and whit is not on the grounds for banning....making the same thread about how horrible AC3 is over and over again (le spam) on the other hand.....

If you haven't gotten the hint yet, no one is taking you seriously for a reason.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 09:59 PM
then i dont have to take you seriously, either

keep in mind that this thread was created around 2 days ago if im correct

the_heat11
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Dude. nobody likes you, just leave.

legends7788
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Tools back then use to not lick other people's boots

MohMurad
11-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Hey, no one likes you, and even I can say that when I've barely posted!

Assassin_M
11-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Tools back then use to not lick other people's boots
How are you not banned yet ?? D:

Say more AC III lines..

legends7788
11-24-2012, 12:38 AM
I have proven all your points wrong along with whatever future arguments you have, yet you resist. Why?

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 12:44 AM
As someone who hates the MP, I can say this is easily the longest SP AC game.

AC1 - 25 hours
AC2 - 40 hours
ACB - 40 hours
ACR - 25 hours
AC3 - 55 hours

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 12:48 AM
How are you not banned yet ?? D:

Say more AC III lines..
Tis a mystery

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Proof that legends hasn't completed AC3 Thanks to The ThanksGiving Patch, This Game is Great (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/728783-Thanks-to-The-ThanksGiving-Patch-This-Game-is-Great)
Read through this and proof will emerge

freddie_1897
11-24-2012, 10:28 AM
I have proven all your points wrong along with whatever future arguments you have, yet you resist. Why?
really? really? you say this game is short yet you tell us it took you 35 hrs to complete. 35 hrs is a heck of a lot of time. proven our points wrong my ***. your just too ignorant to realise the that you are wrong, and that you have been beaten, even when it stares you in the face. you have a right to an opinion, but please don't insult my intelligence

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 10:30 AM
really? really? you say this game is short yet you tell us it took you 35 hrs to complete. 35 hrs is a heck of a lot of time. proven our points wrong my ***. your just too ignorant to realise the that you are wrong, and that you have been beaten, even when it stares you in the face. you have a right to an opinion, but please don't insult my intelligence
Don't feed the troll, from here on out I have hit the ignore button for him