PDA

View Full Version : Is ubisoft being unfair?!( AC III Multiplayer and content)

Selenocosmia
11-22-2012, 12:05 AM
Can somebody explain me this injustice? can i file a complain about this?

Ok, First of all im dissapointed and deceived?

Here comes the story..

I was playing with a Japenese friend Assassins Creed 3 Miltiplayer

And i was talking about Uplay with him , he said "Uplay? What Uplay passport?"

and me like.. what wait a moment...

you dont have a Uplay passport and still able to play online with no restriction? (thats what ACIII says when you dont active or have an Uplay passport and play)

And hold on here it comes...

JAPANESE HAVE EVERYTHING UNLOCKED! THEY DONT NEED UPLAY PASSPORT OR ANYTHING

Ubisoft says: "Pre-order now at "x" store to get exclusive content " "get the "x" edition so you get exclusive Multiplayer character"( we all know all this content is already in disc)

but Japanese version have all that Unlocked all that "exclusive" content for Pre-ordering or from special editions
They already have everything! , No uplay passport They dont need Uplay passport or Play in Uplay to unlock content NO

BUT.. if i dont get my Uplay passport haha funny , Game says i get restricted acces to some content and the others are suposse to be "Download content" but Japanese version no? already can use?

Many people wasting money on their Special editions for getting that content or getting the game new so they get their U-play passport to play or buying the codes on the internet wasting 20$ dollars and but Japanese version no?.. all is already in there!

Is ubisoft monetizing and deceiving ?

This is unfair and this more a complain than a question !
Or atleast and Explanation

IS JUST UNFAIR

Im not racist its cool actually.. but is unfair for other people in the world ;)

Diagna
11-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Man that is bullcrap, I had to pay 30 dollars for a seasons pass to try to get all future dlc. :(

Staple-Tape
11-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Yes, it is unfair. But that's how it is. Not everything is fair. It's also unfair that people in Africa are starving while people in Japan are eating plenty. No need to get angry because you got the short end of the stick.

TreFacTor
11-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Is it BS and unfair...yup...illegal and libel??? No. All you have to do is look at the EU exclusives for any collector's edition (for any game/game company) to see the difference in the regions and what is offered to get the game sold. Blame it on us americans and our infinity for falling for anything and standing for nothing.

ZephyrStrife
11-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Is it BS and unfair...yup...illegal and libel??? No. All you have to do is look at the EU exclusives for any collector's edition (for any game/game company) to see the difference in the regions and what is offered to get the game sold. Blame it on us americans and our infinity for falling for anything and standing for nothing.

True that. For all the *****ing North American gamers do, that's all it is. All talk and no action won't change anything, so devs keep doing it. Sure, we talk of boycotting, but realistically a handful really undertake the action while the masses continue to buy the "extra" content.

psf22
11-27-2012, 07:48 PM
I bought the special edition for less than the actual retail edition. I payed 50 euro, retail was 55-60, no pre-order though got it from a local store.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Not wanting to defend any or either company - BUT for all we know SONY may have some kind of deal with ubisoft or Sony may subsidise all this extra content just for it's japanese customers.

Just saying.

psf22
11-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Not wanting to defend any or either company - BUT for all we know SONY may have some kind of deal with ubisoft or Sony may subsidise all this extra content just for it's japanese customers.

Just saying.

Might very well be true. PES 2013 for example and also earlier editions have the J-League in them exclusive to Japan. So can't say I'm really surprised. Again my special edition was cheaper than the retail, which is just 'as' random.

Diagna
11-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Yes, it is unfair. But that's how it is. Not everything is fair. It's also unfair that people in Africa are starving while people in Japan are eating plenty. No need to get angry because you got the short end of the stick.

I wasn't angry, a little disappointed, but I understand how business works basically in that regard.