PDA

View Full Version : Wolves...

Zeta42
11-21-2012, 08:49 PM
God**** wolves! Why is fighting them so hard? I have less than a second to press the correct key, and then another one. And both of them are always random! Good thing Haytham has a gun and doesn't have to test his might against animals, but I shudder to think about the time when I start playing as Connor. A wolf can carve 60% of my health if I miss one key. Geez, and Connor will have to kill a bear...

xxtanisxx
11-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Lol...i had to restart that level 3 times to get a 100 percent synched. Thats the fun part for me...a game shouldnt be too easy.

soccer06
11-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Lol...i had to restart that level 3 times to get a 100 percent synched. Thats the fun part for me...a game shouldnt be too easy.

I died 3 or 4 times the first time I had to tangle with them. I think it is a good thing as well that some of the predators are harder to kill. It makes me want to stick to the trees so that I don't have to confront them, lol.

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Man...I wish I could be playing this game that I bought 3 freakin' months ago...I still have no download info or nothing....I'm quite aggravated. I've been very anxiously awaiting this game and I can't download it. Arrrggggg...

soccer06
11-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Man...I wish I could be playing this game that I bought 3 freakin' months ago...I still have no download info or nothing....I'm quite aggravated. I've been very anxiously awaiting this game and I can't download it. Arrrggggg...

That does suck, but I don't think this is the thread for that. I did see a couple of other threads relating to this specific issue. If you haven't already, you should post in there just in case someone from Ubisoft comes looking for people that need help.