PDA

View Full Version : Why dont we have this option?

CasualCreed
11-21-2012, 05:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Sq5dJ.png

For those that may wonder, I photo edited in the "Esc" and "Not OK"

I really dont see any reason why it shouldnt be there.
-The new players can click OK to get a game
-The older players mostly want to play exactly what they searched for
-It takes time to get back out again (have to wait for game to start)
-Its annoying for others when people leave the session (suddenly you dont have a target anymore etc)
-If there really arent any game sessions, having to click OK just makes it stay that way (since we cant actually make a new one and try find people)
-We even have a different message saying "keep searching" "stop search", some times.

guitargod33
11-21-2012, 05:31 PM
+1

UnsparingWord
11-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Is this legit or did you like edit it to put those in? And this is a serious question lol I've never seen PC stuff before

Either way, I agree, we should have that option

CasualCreed
11-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Is this legit or did you like edit it to put those in? And this is a serious question lol I've never seen PC stuff before

Either way, I agree, we should have that option

Spent a minute in Paint. And yes, its a serious question. (if your wondering, the "Esc" and "Not OK" are edited in)

UnsparingWord
11-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Oh I wasn't asking if your question was serious, I meant mine lol I kinda felt like it was a stupid question on my part. I agree with you 100%, we should have that option

CasualCreed
11-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Oh I wasn't asking if your question was serious, I meant mine lol I kinda felt like it was a stupid question on my part. I agree with you 100%, we should have that option

-Its annoying for others when people leave the session (suddenly you dont have a target anymore etc)
-If there really arent any game sessions, having to click OK just makes it stay that way (since we cant actually make a new one and try find people)
-We even have a different message saying "keep searching" "stop search", some times.

UnsparingWord
11-21-2012, 06:26 PM

agreed

Demon.King.
11-21-2012, 11:26 PM

agreed