PDA

View Full Version : Don't foget to enter your Steam CD KEY for the PC deluxe edition in the Redeem code

wkftherockubi
11-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi guys,

Just a quick hint for anyone like me who almost missed on that. When you select your AC3 game from your library in steam, you can acces your CD KEY. I bought the deluxe edition so I see the Deluxe edition CD KEY and the Benedict Arnold CD KEY.

Copy those on paper and enter them in the redeem code section once you started the game.

The CD Key for the Deluxe edition will unlock all bonus SP mission, the 2 outfits, many SP bonus weapons, and more.

Don't miss on that.

Hope it helps anyone.

zarakon
11-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Redeem Code -> The Ubisoft server is not available.

wkftherockubi
11-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Ah :(

Anyway hope they fix it soon so everyone can get it. At first I tough that once I entered the CD KEY in UPLAY the first time you start the game, that everything was activated.

I was wrong. You must re-enter it in the redeem code section once your in-game.

Maybe the servers are down due to the new patche being released.

zarakon
11-21-2012, 06:13 PM
I suspect it's the same issue that's preventing some of us from playing Multiplayer.

wkftherockubi
11-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Yeah I guess the new patch affect some multiplayer issues so I guess the need to restart the servers

Stiler
11-21-2012, 07:46 PM
I entered in my code, it said I needed to restart/download the dlc. Where on earth do I do this? I closed out the game, restarted uplay, ti didn't d/l anything new.

In MP I do not have any of the characters I got witht he unlock (sharpshooter, etc).

wkftherockubi
11-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Weird, when I entered both code, it never asked me to restart anything. It just poped many notifications saying I unlocked ",....,,".

Try restarting steam, re-launch the game and re-enter the code in the redeem section once back in game.

When I entered teh code, I had nothing to download. It just unlocked the stuff. Best way to know is if you get the poped message saying so, or just go in game, at the start of sequence 7 you should see all the bonus stuff in your basement.

Stiler
11-21-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't have the game via steam rather through gamefly.