PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopaedia of the Common Man

Inorganic9_2
11-21-2012, 04:29 PM
How do you go about completing this task? To clarify, it's the one that Achilles gives when he expressed his wish to write about the common people. I've tried doing what the advice said and targeting people, but I'm unsure who to target and how to gather information about them. I'm considering that this is why I only had a small amount of homestead missions available to me (the last one I was able to do was finding the bolts of cloth in NY)

Kaswa101
11-21-2012, 04:34 PM
It's best to do it after you've finished the game and done all the Homestead missions. That way all the people you recruit will be available and doing the activities that are required. Just go towards their icons on the map, activate Eagle Vision, and if they glow gold, target them to add that activity to the Encyclopedia. :)

Got my trophy today actually, so good luck. ;)

Inorganic9_2
11-21-2012, 04:46 PM
Ah, eagle vision! That Will help. Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out why I seemed to have completed all of the homestead missions when, in reality, I really hadn't. There were no more icons on the map. I thought not completing this may have been the problem, but it seems not.

Kaswa101
11-21-2012, 06:13 PM
They should appear after a while. Just explore around the Frontier and the two cities, and they should appear normally if you've finished the game.

mhg87
11-22-2012, 04:11 AM
Where is Myriam usually? I can never find her.