PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a game in multiplayer

growhydro
11-21-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm trying to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer, but I can never find a session to join, or any other abstergo agents. Is it just that nobody plays this anymore, or is the game just not working right. I'll hit play now, and it sits at the screen cycling through things like "Searching for other Abstergo Agents(1/6)". What is going on???

Jaanii95
11-21-2012, 03:04 PM
There are not many people playing Brotherhood at the moment and the matchmaking overall in brotherhood isn't very good.

AntiChrist7
11-21-2012, 03:21 PM
With AC3 out there will be very few people playing. ACR is overall better in MP too. And like Cosacz says, the matchmaking in ACB was already quite bad when lots of people were playing it

Godforbid12
11-21-2012, 03:46 PM
With AC3 out there will be very few people playing. ACR is overall better in MP too. And like Cosacz says, the matchmaking in ACB was already quite bad when lots of people were playing it

Don't know how bad it was i never expeirenced it or was just plain ignoriant about it.

Anyways AC is not like CoD where you can play past games and still have a decent amount of people to play it. I don't think its that popular since most kids are into their N0 $c0p3 h34D$h0t K1II$z