PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day Patch already out?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-21-2012, 11:22 AM
I just put in my copy of ACIII and it said there was an update available (on 360)

I haven't beaten the game yet to see if it puts his hood back on but yeah. Anyone know if it was released ahead of time or...?

EDIT!!! Oops...someone just posted about the same thing -- can someone close this?

zerocooll21
11-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Did you already get the day one patch?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Did you already get the day one patch?

Yeah -- I had my game completely updated...someone else had to update theirs as well on here (for the 360 as well)

Kaswa101
11-21-2012, 03:43 PM
PS3 hasn't updated yet. Checked like 10 minutes ago. :(

willstannard
11-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Yeh this is the patch, just doenloaded it in the UK and the hood is back up

Powawolf
11-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Hood up=Win Win Win!

Aphex_Tim
11-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I hope it's still down in the Homestead area though. Can anyone confirm this?

Powawolf
11-21-2012, 05:01 PM
I hope it's still down in the Homestead area though. Can anyone confirm this?
Confirmed!
Also,They removed the Horse whistle i think...

pirate1802
11-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Hood up=Win Win Win!

This makes me a very happy panda :D

Powawolf
11-21-2012, 05:07 PM
This makes me a very happy panda :D
Dying Clothes have a reason now! ^ ^

Aphex_Tim
11-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Awesome! Time for another playthrough then!
Can't start 'til next saturday though.

Rogue Agent 035
11-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Can someone kindly explain to me what the big deal is if the hood is up or down? It's purely cosmetic I'm sure, but I can remember seeing ppl ask before the release if the hood will be down an they hoping it would be...., then we fast forward to now, an everybody wants it back up????? What gives...........

Aphex_Tim
11-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Can someone kindly explain to me what the big deal is if the hood is up or down? It's purely cosmetic I'm sure, but I can remember seeing ppl ask before the release if the hood will be down an they hoping it would be...., then we fast forward to now, an everybody wants it back up????? What gives...........

People were hoping for an option to toggle between hood up/down.
Until now you were kinda forced to play with the hood down once you'd finished the main story.

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 05:46 PM
I was just on and still no patch for me :( Glad everyone is getting it though. Hopefully not too much longer!

The hood is an iconic part of the assassin's creed franchise that HAS to be there. People before were asking for the option to OCCASIONALLY remove the hood when they wanted to but not for it to be off all the time. Then it's just not right. It's almost the equivalent of taking the hidden blade away imo.

Rogue Agent 035
11-21-2012, 05:48 PM
People were hoping for an option to toggle between hood up/down.
Until now you were kinda forced to play with the hood down once you'd finished the main story.

True...., but is it a cosmetic/preference thang as I thinkin, er do ppl think it actually looks that bad with his hood down?

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 05:50 PM
True...., but is it a cosmetic/preference thang as I thinkin, er do ppl think it actually looks that bad with his hood down?

Well actually now that you mention it, yes...It does look that bad in ACIII with the mohawk. But more than that are the reasons I mentioned in my last post.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Well, cue the outrage for having the hood up again..

i'll keep this thread open, since it's the most current and is universal - can you keep the discussion to the patch please ;)

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Well, cue the outrage for having the hood up again..

If by outrage you mean absolute happiness and glee!!

NyxCrab
11-21-2012, 05:57 PM
This patch still hasn't been released for PS3 yet? *whimper*

egriffin09
11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm starting my second playthrough as soon as I get home from work and trying to do all sidemissions and collectibles. Hopefully we get out early since it's the day before Thanksgiving. Hood is up!!! I just didn't feel like completing the rest of the side missions on my first playthrough with my hood down, it didn't feel the same.

Rogue Agent 035
11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Well actually now that you mention it, yes...It does look that bad in ACIII with the mohawk. But more than that are the reasons I mentioned in my last post.

POTENTIAL MINOR SPOILER!

Huh...., I never noticed it one way er another good er bad, I've beat the game once already an re-started to expirence what I missed before so now I know what to expect when I get there again. I'm currently opening/exploring the frontier at the start of Seq. 5, does anyone know if this patch has filled in the blanks on "A Boorish Man's" Fireplace conversation? Granted we all pretty much know what he's tellin Connor, but it would be nice for those just start out on AC3 to have a better idea as to what the fighting is all about

Kaswa101
11-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Why hasn't this released for PS3 yet? :(

Aphex_Tim
11-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Why hasn't this released for PS3 yet? :(

Patience, young padawan.

Xeho
11-21-2012, 06:17 PM
So you're telling me the Dyed robes will show up in all cutscenes now?

Frank9182011
11-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Any news from the mods on whether Ubisoft will continue to release big patches to cure all of the games little foibles? Or will this likely be the last huge patch we'll see from them?

M413FIK-E
11-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Any news from the mods on whether Ubisoft will continue to release big patches to cure all of the games little foibles? Or will this likely be the last huge patch we'll see from them?

They are releasing more I believe it was mentioned in the single player feed back forum. They said they were going to iron out the dual holster double gun glitch, and more on the next patch they are working on now.

Direwolf80
11-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Is the Encyclopedia bug fixed as well? And how do i get it now?

*It is fixed, got the achievement after scanning the lumberers wife! :)

yerushalmi12
11-21-2012, 07:45 PM
i dont get it! i have ps3,i open it and enter the game but there isnt any patch! is the patch only for xbox360?!

DargonisDufaux
11-21-2012, 07:45 PM
lets get this straight first and foremost the hood isnt something that symbolises an assassin if you look at the heroine in ac3 liberation she doesnt wear one at all, the blade sure its a symbolic tool in the games that we've played but even that has been modified and altered throughout the timeline. after all it would you think after how many hundreds of years now if all assasins used a hidden blade and wore a hood it would make it easier for templars to spot them out based off these 2 constants you descibe as being iconic to an assassin.

you fail to miss what being an assassin is, it isnt the weapon choice, it isnt the outfit its the creed , its the beliefs and what they do fight for that make them assassins , you surely wouldnt assume every modern day assassin would carry around a hidden blade with things like metal detectors and such nowadays, such a weapon wouldnt be hidden at all I mean you can see when desmond wore one it stood out like crazy.

your upset because the mohawk looks bad but you all fail to understand the character and why he would have his hair in such a way, he isnt altair and he isnt ezio. this type of hairstyle would be common i would think for an indian warrior which I believe was the purpose of him cutting his hair like that it was to say that this was it, this is me being a man this was him going to war to bury the hatchet.

your used to seeing the hood because in those cultures and those timeframes it fit and now were in a completely different culture and timeline and you want the same things because its what your used to seeing, why arent you complaining for that fact that connor isnt ezio that his attacks dont flow with the same style and grace that he had rather then the more brutal / savage way connor goes into a fight. going on with that arguement of what makes an assassin so iconic why havent there been any arguements to where connors cape is? cmon get real you all.

ItsSnowingOut
11-21-2012, 07:49 PM
lets get this straight first and foremost the hood isnt something that symbolises an assassin if you look at the heroine in ac3 liberation she doesnt wear one at all

There is a hood option in AC3: Liberation.

psf22
11-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Anyone with the patch.

- Does rope dart pouche upgrade expand the amount you can carry?

RudeOnion
11-21-2012, 08:11 PM
It's not out early - Ubisoft said from the get-go that it was coming out before Thanksgiving. It's just called the Thanksgiving patch because it's around the holidays. I actually think it was supposed to be released a little bit ago.

rocketxsurgeon
11-21-2012, 08:43 PM
To be honest, i think Connor's hood should be up all of the time.
When it's down the sight is shocking, his hair is so bad!

Shomu07
11-21-2012, 08:52 PM
So is the Dual Holsters glitch fixed now?

Triprox25
11-21-2012, 08:59 PM
So you can now dye Ezio's robes for examble?

MT4K
11-21-2012, 09:53 PM

This isn't fixed in the thanksgiving patch unfortunately, but they are aware of it and looking into a fix for a future patch :).

AT ONE SIR
11-21-2012, 09:54 PM
I love lamp.

misterB2001
11-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Why was the initial thread closed when it was started an hour before this one? odd community management...

So what was this update then? It didn't fix any of the issues I had with the game (% complete of things I already completed, stuck at 2% Aquila when I totally upgraded, Encyclopedia incomplete when complete, deliveries incomplete when complete, etc, etc) Are you telling me I have to start a new game to get my achievements that I earned?

this was all about a hood? and worse, about people complaining about the hood? how silly. This is alarming, as this is my first AC game and while I was aware of the previous character's appearance, I really liked the mowhawk. But worse than that, I came here from the BF3 game where incessant whining caused devs to be reactionary and change so many things about the game that it became nearly unplayable.

I already finished the game, so it's pretty lame that this all wasnt fixed on day one - primarily the % complete issues

I could care less about the hood nonsense, and prefer the mohawk. Moreover, I wish the game functioned properly.

If this is a patch, why isn't my game "fixed"?
they fixed a lot more than just the hood in the new patch

Necr0m0nger2010
11-21-2012, 10:06 PM
This patch still hasn't been released for PS3 yet? *whimper*

AH!! Come on UBI.. plse release the PS3 version. Paid a lot for this edition for my PS3... its in cold turkey mode atm :D

(..get it??) ;)

Xstantin
11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
this was all about a hood? and worse, about people complaining about the hood? how silly. This is alarming, as this is my first AC game and while I was aware of the previous character's appearance

That's what I thought. It was purely cosmetic, and not gamebreaking. The encyclopaedia bothered me a lot more.

AT ONE SIR
11-21-2012, 10:27 PM
I love lamp.

Powawolf
11-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Oh really? Have you experienced any of the other "fixes" yourself? Because from my playing the game to completion last week, the hood "issue" (whining) was easily fixed by wearing Ezio's outfit or one of the other ones that CAME WITH THE HOOD UP. Which is why I always chose the other outfits. I didnt like the hood. Solution is on the user: Don't like the mohawk? Wear an outfit with a hood. Fixed.

Also, NONE of the other stuff is fixed:

2 dual pistols showing 3 total shots
% complete is wrong (Aquila, Delivery, Encyclopedia)
Achievement not given although game is 100% complete (not perfect, just all complete)
Can't replay last mission to see the end cinematics and re-play epilogues

So a patch was issues for something that did NOT need to be fixed, and the things that need to be fixe are not addressed. This is not good.

Things are still broken for me. What. Was. Fixed?
The hood ^^

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 10:32 PM
. What. Was. Fixed?

Only this entire page of problems.http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726389-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Thanksgiving-Patch-Spoilers-Forums There is still another patch coming. I personally don't want to wear Ezio's outfit or the Achillies outfit to have my hood up. The mohawk is ridiculous and I want to be able to wear my regular outfit without looking at it (today please Ubisoft).

ZephyrStrife
11-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh really? Have you experienced any of the other "fixes" yourself? Because from my playing the game to completion last week, the hood "issue" (whining) was easily fixed by wearing Ezio's outfit or one of the other ones that CAME WITH THE HOOD UP. Which is why I always chose the other outfits. I didnt like the hood. Solution is on the user: Don't like the mohawk? Wear an outfit with a hood. Fixed.

Also, NONE of the other stuff is fixed:

2 dual pistols showing 3 total shots
% complete is wrong (Aquila, Delivery, Encyclopedia)
Achievement not given although game is 100% complete (not perfect, just all complete)
Can't replay last mission to see the end cinematics and re-play epilogues

So a patch was issues for something that did NOT need to be fixed, and the things that need to be fixe are not addressed. This is not good.

Things are still broken for me. What. Was. Fixed?

Oh, stop your whining. A lot of things were fixed...they just couldn't get to them all in one big patch. As for the hood complaint...really? You think it took them days to fix that? That probably took seconds.

Necr0m0nger2010
11-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Only this entire page of problems.http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726389-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Thanksgiving-Patch-Spoilers-Forums There is still another patch coming. I personally don't want to wear Ezio's outfit or the Achillies outfit to have my hood up. The mohawk is ridiculous and I want to be able to wear my regular outfit without looking at it (today please Ubisoft).

I use a PS3 on this and Ive never had the Mohawk, always Connors 'normal' hair.. if this helps.

FrankieSatt
11-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Ok, I'll ask again. Is this the whole patch, with all the listed fixes that is pinned at the top of the forum? I really want an Official response as to what this patch is.

NyxCrab
11-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I use a PS3 on this and Ive never had the Mohawk, always Connors 'normal' hair.. if this helps. Have you gotten to sequence 12 yet?

Necr0m0nger2010
11-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Yeah! Done all side missions.

RyokuMC
11-21-2012, 10:51 PM
Ps3 received the patch?

AT ONE SIR
11-21-2012, 10:57 PM
I love lamp.

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Hey ZephyrStrife. Unless you read the rationale for the discussion, refrain from the uninformed internet tough guy routine. The real whiners (you included?) caused something that was already an option to be made mandatory. That is not a good trend, as I have already discussed.

Congratulations whiners, you took away an option from the rest of us, and forced Ubi to waste social (and other) capital.

It wasn't a waste of time at all just because you believe it was. Of that entire list of things that Ubisoft is fixing, the only one I really care about is the hoody one and I am fairly sure I am not alone in that. Therefore it wasn't a waste because Ubisoft is trying to do something nice for a huge portion of its fan base while simultaneously fixing many bugs and glitches. Maybe the ones you care about will be in the next one. Until then like someone else put it, stop your whining.

luckyto
11-21-2012, 11:02 PM
There was a poll and the people who wanted the hood back far outweighed every one else.

AT ONE SIR
11-21-2012, 11:03 PM
I love lamp.

AT ONE SIR
11-21-2012, 11:04 PM
I love lamp.

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 11:07 PM
And thanks for being part of a subset of players that got ubi to take something that already functioned as an option, and made it mandatory for the rest of us. Sound familiar?

No problem any time. Oh and btw if you would like to continue walking around with that ridiculous mohawk you can always go to the homestead where the hoody will remain down.

AT ONE SIR
11-21-2012, 11:09 PM
I love lamp.

ZephyrStrife
11-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Hey ZephyrStrife. Unless you read the rationale for the discussion, refrain from the uninformed internet tough guy routine. The real whiners (you included?) caused something that was already an option to be made mandatory. That is not a good trend, as I have already discussed.

Congratulations whiners, you took away an option from the rest of us, and forced Ubi to waste social (and other) capital.

I did read the "rationale" of the discussion just fine, thanks. And your post is nothing but complaining about something as silly as Ubisoft fixing the hood...as if that took away time from them fixing the problems you want right now (like a child stomping his feet). There is a list that states everything they fixed with this patch and its a lot. Maybe, I don't know, that the glitches your complaining about requires more time and attention to fix? You ever think that?

Was the hood issue a big deal? No, but it was the most vocal complaint, so Ubisoft fixed it. I don't see why Ubisoft should not fix this just because a select few people prefer the hood down. Personally, I didn't care either way.

Internet tough guy routine? Pfft. Look who's talking. I didn't realize calling out someone on their asinine post was someone playing the tough guy. You're accusing Ubisoft of having fixed nothing but problems that aren't important...because they aren't important to you. Get over yourself.

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 11:17 PM
I might have mentioned this elsewhere, but when the optional becomes mandatory that is just not good policy. There already WAS a solution and the "fixes" do not FIX. Why can't you grasp that?

What do I know? I just paid $60 for the game and $25 for the DLC like everyone else. I'm new to AC3 and liked the game, but now I see why I never got into it before.

"The color of his light saber isn't the correct green. I demand it to be changed! The poorly conceived poll results validate this!" But oh well, internet msg board fights and all...

Anyway, enjoy your animus.

The solution wasn't good enough. Why can't you grasp that? I don't want to wear Ezio's or Achillies outfit all the time. The main outfit is by far the best since the optional outfits kind of suck in ACIII. So the community flipped out and Ubisoft appeased us. Where is the problem? That you have to wait until the next patch? I do think the best solution is to be able to toggle the hoody on and off but Ubisoft is meeting us in the middle and you are whining still because YOU are still having issues.

I didn't have ANY of the issues you did so what if instead of fixing the problem I have with the game (the hoody being down) and they would have fixed your thing then how would that have been better? The outcry over the hoody was probably much bigger than any of the things you are whining about.

Assassin_M
11-21-2012, 11:20 PM
That's great, except the problems ARE NOT FIXED.

And thanks for being part of a subset of players that got ubi to take something that already functioned as an option, and made it mandatory for the rest of us. Sound familiar?
Awww Sorry you just found out the Universe does not revolve around you:(

ZephyrStrife
The solution wasn't good enough. Why can't you grasp that? I don't want to wear Ezio's or Achillies outfit all the time. The main outfit is by far the best since the optional outfits kind of suck in ACIII. So the community flipped out and Ubisoft appeased us. Where is the problem? That you have to wait until the next patch? I do think the best solution is to be able to toggle the hoody on and off but Ubisoft is meeting us in the middle and you are whining still because YOU are still having issues.

I didn't have ANY of the issues you did so what if instead of fixing the problem I have with the game (the hoody being down) and they would have fixed your thing then how would that have been better? The outcry over the hoody was probably much bigger than any of the things you are whining about.

Don't even bother. AT ONE SIR is being a child just because he didn't get what he wanted right now and has to wait. I doubt he personally ran throughout the entire game and checked if every issue on the patch list is truly fixed. If he did, then he would actually have the grounds to argue that Ubisoft "fixed nothing."

DargonisDufaux
didnt you know bro fixing that hood was the most important thing they could of done. yeah sarcasm all the whiny moany groany people got there hood, we still have game breaking bugs in game, bugs that make it impossible to get completion % and achievements. but its ok cuz those of you who didnt like the hood being down got it up again

ZephyrStrife
11-21-2012, 11:25 PM
didnt you know bro fixing that hood was the most important thing they could of done. yeah sarcasm all the whiny moany groany people got there hood, we still have game breaking bugs in game, bugs that make it impossible to get completion % and achievements. but its ok cuz those of you who didnt like the hood being down got it up again

Yup, that hood must have taken precious seconds away from them fixing those game breaking bugs! THOSE PRECIOUS SECONDS!

Really people, choose something relevant to pick on. :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
11-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Ironic how we are the ones being called whiny, groany, moany cry babies xD

luckyto
11-21-2012, 11:31 PM
that's called Self-selection bias and instrument error. Look it up.

non-scientific poll is non scientific.

Well, you may understand scientific polling, but you clearly no jack-diddle about marketing. Because business decisions are made all the time on inference and select sample data; and the poll on this board overwhelmingly showed (by like 19 to 1 margin) a fan preference for having the hood back. And I'd bet a cajillion dollars that you could go make your scientific poll with a proper sample and gamers in favor of the mohawk would still be in the minority.... by a long ways,

As for you bugs, they are annoying and occassionally funny. But hardly "game breaking." I've played just fine. A musket floating in mid-air due to a fluke doesn't bother me nearly as much as the character I have to look at the whole time I play.

ZephyrStrife
11-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Ironic how we are the ones being called whiny, groany, moany cry babies xD

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mduusgGoN61rvd04xo1_250.gif

rileypoole1234
11-21-2012, 11:33 PM
that's called Self-selection bias and instrument error. Look it up.

non-scientific poll is non scientific.

Hey guys! We have a genius here! All hail the mighty genius!

tkarenko
11-21-2012, 11:36 PM
I just want dyed clothes to appear in cut scenes :( :( :(

Assassin_M
11-21-2012, 11:37 PM
I just want dyed clothes to appear in cut scenes :( :( :(
According to our new friends here, You are a moany, groany, whiny cry baby..

Welcome to the club :)

drmagnumxe79
11-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Who cares, all you complaining are still gonna buy more games from them. They know it, that's why they don't give a **** if it was glitched . They know you would have still bought the game if all conner did was run in circles n piss on the floor.

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 11:40 PM

I'm starting to think we are getting way too many new friends :nonchalance:.

Assassin_M
Devs....Retire..Just trust me. Do it..

This community is just.......Wrong.

devildog789

I wanna join this club too. I Second the whining, moaning, and groaning of dyed clothes.

drmagnumxe79
11-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Boo hoo! My hood is down I want it up. My hood is up I want it down. Whining babies.

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Whining babies.
Mature man

/Sarcasm

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 12:10 AM
I eat babies.

NyxCrab
11-22-2012, 12:10 AM
I guess I'm a whining baby cause I want my hood up and dyed clothes to appear in cutscenes?

montagemik
11-22-2012, 12:11 AM

Unfortunately Not yet :rolleyes: It was deemed more important to fix Major gameplay issues first .............like the odd rabbit being stuck in a TREE TRUNK ?? WTF :confused:

The all new feature of Twin weapons vanishing or changing is being fixed at a later date . (hey not my decision ) :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:13 AM
I eat babies.
We eat Berries and Mushrooms, you fool

drmagnumxe79
11-22-2012, 12:13 AM
I guess so.

Necr0m0nger2010
11-22-2012, 12:16 AM
I for one get cold balls when my hoods down.

Cant believe this is all we're talking about re this patch ....... ljdhfkljshfshfjlskfhjldksfjhdklsfhjdklsfjhsdklfhjd sklfhjdklshksdlhfdkshf really!?, yeah df;lshfj;lsdfhjd;lsfhjsdlfkjhsldfkh

RyokuMC
11-22-2012, 12:27 AM
We eat Berries and Mushrooms, you fool ....................... .................. YOU EAT BABIES! *point the gun*

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 12:28 AM
....................... .................. YOU EAT BABIES! *point the gun*
If you say so, Human..

rileypoole1234
11-22-2012, 12:46 AM
I still don't have it on PS3...

AssassinVenice
11-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Nor do I... :(

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Nor do I... :(

Nor I :mad:

M413FIK-E
11-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Nor I :mad:

SONY hurry the $&@! up and release the patch already.

devildog789
11-22-2012, 01:19 AM
I doubt PS3 will get the patch. They usually update the store at one time, universally. That time has already passed. PS3 will get it on thanksgiving more than likely.

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2012, 01:20 AM
I doubt PS3 will get the patch. They usually update the store at one time, universally. That time has already passed. PS3 will get it on thanksgiving more than likely.

I have a bad feeling that you are right. :(

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 02:53 AM
Game updates can happen anytime, it's the system updates that happen on Tuesdays, there's still hope for us PS3 users

the_atm
11-22-2012, 03:07 AM
I'd still rather the option... I like the hood both down and up...

RobbiWanKenobi
11-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Downloaded the patch and still didn't fix the farmers 3/3 glitch. I had scanned all available activities prior to patch. Last Ubisoft game I'm buying unless they fix soon.

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 03:23 AM
They will probs fix that in the future, ftao PS3 guys/girls let us know when the update is up in this thread so we don't have to go searching the whole forum please I'll look for it first thing tomorrow thanks.

Turul.
11-22-2012, 03:27 AM
downloaded today, havent seen much difference. we shall see.

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 03:54 AM
360?

prince162010
11-22-2012, 04:27 AM
- Does rope dart pouche upgrade expand the amount you can carry? i still have 5 rope darts with uplay reward (the scratcher life pack) redeemed!!

Necr0m0nger2010
11-22-2012, 04:31 AM

Ummmmm it is dang Thanksgiving! So SOny UBI whoever... THANKS FOR GIVING?? :confused:

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 04:34 AM
omg guys, what if we PS3 people have to wait till...Friday? I mean nobody is working in america tomorrow except the black friday folks

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2012, 04:37 AM
omg guys, what if we PS3 people have to wait till...Friday? I mean nobody is working in america tomorrow except the black friday folks

I thought about that too :( Looks like I may not be playing any ACIII till friday.

devildog789
11-22-2012, 04:43 AM
Ummmmm it is dang Thanksgiving! So SOny UBI whoever... THANKS FOR GIVING?? :confused:

Well I say Thanksgiving as Thanksgiving in the US. They update at like 4 or 5 US Eastern Time. Which is Thanksgiving evening in the US. I'm confusing self with this time zone crap. Basically we have to probably wait like another 18–19 hours. And the guy above me is right. No one will work tomorrow, like at all. But Sony should have the patch already. PS3 definitely will get it tomorrow.

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2012, 04:45 AM
This is probably a stupid question but do Canadians celebrate thanksgiving? I've never been to Canada nor do I know any Canadians so that's why I'm asking.

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 04:47 AM
I just hope James bond movies are on all day tomorrow to pass the time.

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 04:47 AM
This is probably a stupid question but do Canadians celebrate thanksgiving? I've never been to Canada nor do I know any Canadians so that's why I'm asking.

In October we do lol

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2012, 04:50 AM
In October we do lol

Cool so maybe we will get our patch tomorrow after all :D thanks for the info

ZephyrStrife
11-22-2012, 04:51 AM

Why, yes we do. It's always the second Monday in October...and has nothing to do with Pilgrims and Native Americans. We instead celebrate the harvest....and of course we eat turkey and the like to the point where you just want to crawl up into a ball on the couch after eating and sleep.

EDIT: Dang, you guys post fast. Someone always beats me.

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 05:06 AM
Why, yes we do. It's always the second Monday in October...and has nothing to do with Pilgrims and Native Americans. We instead celebrate the harvest....and of course we eat turkey and the like to the point where you just want to crawl up into a ball on the couch after eating and sleep.

EDIT: Dang, you guys post fast. Someone always beats me.
or in my case had to family gatherings and so much turkey i passed out on the couch

O_O where's this patch lol

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 05:17 AM
they have to answer us eventually right?

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:24 AM
they have to answer us eventually right?
Not really..

We can keep crying till next week

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 05:30 AM
-sheds tears-

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:38 AM
Phuck ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS IF YOU PS3ers DONT LIKE THE HAIR THEN TOO BAD. THE HAIR LOOKS GOD DAM GOOD ANYWAY

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 05:40 AM
I actually don't hate it, It is just kind of an eye-sore and we just like to know when we can play again with a few less bugs in our game, but thanks for posting!

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:42 AM
Phuck ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS IF YOU PS3ers DONT LIKE THE HAIR THEN TOO BAD. THE HAIR LOOKS GOD DAM GOOD ANYWAY
Cool story, bro..

legends7788
11-22-2012, 05:43 AM
haha so funny no srs

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 05:44 AM
haha so funny no srs
Cool Story, bro

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 05:48 AM
I like this thread to be a bit more professional, I am sure the OP and some of us would not like this thread closed so let's keep it cool and pass the turkey.

Torvaldesq
11-22-2012, 06:02 AM
Downloaded the patch and still didn't fix the farmers 3/3 glitch. I had scanned all available activities prior to patch. Last Ubisoft game I'm buying unless they fix soon.

It shocks me that they could allow the farmer 3/3 glitch to not be fixed. It was heavily reported, they were clearly aware of the problem, they directed people to this patch as being the solution to the encyclopedia problems, the patch even mentions the encyclopedia.... and yet it remains broken? That's a major disappointment if true.

emeraldboy247
11-22-2012, 06:03 AM
i'm not at home atm, I hope someone can check to see if it's up now

StarzSuicide
11-22-2012, 06:06 AM
Hey check out this thread for the topic of PS3 patch and when it's here, it's not filled with trolling.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727933-Ps3-patch

Oh by the way!!!! Sometimes I eat toast.

Necr0m0nger2010
11-22-2012, 06:50 AM

hahaha they tried to start the Thanksgiving crap (sorry no offence, but in our country it would be crap) here. Everyone was like WTF shops.. trying to scrim yet more dollars out of consumers again for something that happens in the U.S. *rolls eyes

WellCapybara81
11-22-2012, 07:08 AM
I use a xbox 360 and the patch fixed quite alot of problems :) But there's still problems with the dual pistols. There's 2 diff pistols on the holsters :( I cant use both my dual barrel pistols.

RodianWuzi
11-22-2012, 09:27 AM

Same problem here. There is no new activity left for me to scan and still no achievement. I am realy disapointed right now, because this was the only fix I was hoping for.

psf22
11-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Is this fixed?

- Animus Database, fixed updates of Kaniehtí:io entry that would be unlocked too early and spoil the fact that...

I can't believe i missed this in my first playthrough even though i read the (Updated!) Entry. Pheww

zhengyingli
11-22-2012, 10:45 AM
I can't believe i missed this in my first playthrough even though i read the (Updated!) Entry. Pheww
Thank God that I always put off reading the ADB until my second playthrough.

psf22
11-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Thank God that I always put off reading the ADB until my second playthrough.

My Bff is doing his first run right now. I'm just hoping he didn't read ADB or has my eyes reading it. The DNA tracker also gives out a bunch of spoilers before the fact. Hope they fixed it so it's unlockable for spoils until you get to that particular mission.

GolfPro72
11-22-2012, 03:58 PM
It shocks me that they could allow the farmer 3/3 glitch to not be fixed. It was heavily reported, they were clearly aware of the problem, they directed people to this patch as being the solution to the encyclopedia problems, the patch even mentions the encyclopedia.... and yet it remains broken? That's a major disappointment if true.

I have this very issue and the patch did not address it.

zerocooll21
11-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Downloading new patch now.

Necr0m0nger2010
11-23-2012, 05:16 AM
and what platform are you? IS it out on PS3 yet plse!?

DEAtH_NotE15
11-23-2012, 05:41 AM
Still 3/3 on farmers and nothing left to scan. The patch notes said they would fix this.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 05:47 AM
Yes

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:19 AM
Yes
Finally :p

Necr0m0nger2010
11-23-2012, 07:05 AM
Cheers M. great!

binglis
11-23-2012, 07:09 AM
When does the thanksgiving patch come out for PC?

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 07:13 AM
When is thanksgiving patch come out for PC?
It`s been delayed....till next YEAR..

No I`m just kidding I don't know:p

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 07:16 AM

XD

zerocooll21
11-23-2012, 03:26 PM

SOrry PS3.

rupok2
11-23-2012, 04:22 PM
comon ubi i am gonna be really mad if you don't release patch today on PC. I was planning to play ac3 over thanksgiving break.

Mr_Shade
11-23-2012, 05:41 PM
When does the thanksgiving patch come out for PC?

comon ubi i am gonna be really mad if you don't release patch today on PC. I was planning to play ac3 over thanksgiving break.
The PC patch is installed when you first update the game?

Was announced that it would be available from day one on PC and is part of the update uPlay asks you to do..

If you noticed you have the skip option on cinematic - that's part of the patch..

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 05:47 PM

lulz

pirate1802
11-23-2012, 05:48 PM

Was announced that it would be available from day one on PC and is part of the update uPlay asks you to do..

If you noticed you have the skip option on cinematic - that's part of the patch..

How big is the patch?

rupok2
11-23-2012, 07:10 PM

What??? Even with the patch I still have massive bugs like the homefront trade glitch hasn't been fixed. The infinity enemies. Connor randomly going through stuff.

You sure Mr_shade? I thought the PC only included what the consoles had until the pc version released.

Jexx21
11-23-2012, 07:35 PM
^I have none of those bugs on PC.

And no, the PC version has the first two patches.

rupok2
11-24-2012, 01:51 AM
still no word huh?

KickAss-trooper
11-24-2012, 02:33 AM
The worst thing for me is the frame rate issue! i hope they sort this out in the next patch!. I was playing on my PS3 version of AC3 and the frame rate drops only in New York and Boston this ruins the fun of the game, when everything slows down! please sort this out guys.

DemonLord4lf
11-24-2012, 05:19 AM
so... how come only a few of the many things they said would be fixed were fixed? I really want to get 100% for everything... i'm missing Assassination contracts and delivery requests... :(

rupok2
11-24-2012, 05:44 AM
I am still waiting for the land convoy attacked bugged to be fixed.

DemonLord4lf
11-24-2012, 05:54 AM
this blows... i suck in the MP so i cant really go to that and i cant finish up in the Story mode... :(

Necr0m0nger2010
11-24-2012, 09:07 AM
I am still waiting for the land convoy attacked bugged to be fixed.

PLATFORM DUDE!? Im guessing youre a pc lad.(??) no probs on PS3 with them .. *knock on wood >_<

zhengyingli
11-24-2012, 11:39 AM
My game still breaks when I pick up a barrel underground at a certain spot.

GolfPro72
11-24-2012, 09:46 PM
so... how come only a few of the many things they said would be fixed were fixed? I really want to get 100% for everything... i'm missing Assassination contracts and delivery requests... :(

For the delivery requests, are you certain that you have 100% of the maps revealed for Boston and New York? It turned out for me that I didn't in New York and as soon as I got those areas mapped, the new Delivery popped up and I was able to complete that.

Hope that helps.

DemonLord4lf
11-25-2012, 03:44 AM
For the delivery requests, are you certain that you have 100% of the maps revealed for Boston and New York? It turned out for me that I didn't in New York and as soon as I got those areas mapped, the new Delivery popped up and I was able to complete that.

Hope that helps.

It says there are 3 unlocked civilian missions in the frontier.

prince162010
11-27-2012, 01:33 PM
- Does rope dart pouche upgrade expand the amount you can carry? i still have 5 rope darts with uplay reward (the scratcher life pack) redeemed!!

Still no one answer my question?

AT ONE SIR
11-29-2012, 11:25 AM
I love lamp.