PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold DLC

Gorack7
11-21-2012, 01:56 AM
So I used my serial key to get all my season pass items and then I installed the DLC. I entered the serial key again and it says it has already been used. Do I still get access to this DLC or did I just screw up massively?

Razrback16
11-21-2012, 04:34 AM
I am also curious about this...what is this DLC and is it available to everyone?

Black_Widow9
11-21-2012, 04:36 AM
So I used my serial key to get all my season pass items and then I installed the DLC. I entered the serial key again and it says it has already been used. Do I still get access to this DLC or did I just screw up massively?
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Where did you purchase it from?

Godforbid12
11-21-2012, 05:08 AM
I am also curious about this...what is this DLC and is it available to everyone?

Its DLC based around Benedict Arnold the famed turn coat its just 4 missions based around this. Its exclusive to ps3

Edit: When did pc get its own forum : A ;

I thought i was in regular discussion

Going to assume the Benedict dlc is no longer a ps3 exclusive huh >_> .

Spidermine
11-24-2012, 07:05 PM

the same thing happend to me. i bought the digital deluxe edition and there was a download for the benedict arnold dlc along with the season pass. What the heck is going on?

yosefubisoft
11-26-2012, 06:34 AM
I have the same problem.

Is there someway to tell when/if I ever get the BE DLC installed?

Anykeyer
11-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Benedic Arnold has separate cdkey that you're supposed to enter in extra content menu. At least in case with Steam version its like this, 2 cdkeys, 1 for game + all ULC, and 1 for this DLC. And unlike any other currently available unlocks it also requres separate installation (about 500mb). Game itself will tell you if you dont have DLC files installed after you enter cdkey. Looks like there is no way to get those files from Uplay PC client directly. Steam does download files automatically, but for any non-steam versions you have to get them elsewhere. Your seller should provide links or you can google it (cant give you any links here, but i didnt have trouble with finding them).

dhr09
11-26-2012, 08:58 AM

You only have to enter the key once in the extras menu to get all the bonus content and the Benedict Arnold DLC for the deluxe edition...not twice. The Benedict Arnold mission can be started once you reach New York.

Although the proper order of installation is (what worked for me anyway) ..install game...install dlc... start game enter key (first time)... go to extras menu.... choose redeem code... enter key (second time).

yosefubisoft
11-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Benedic Arnold has separate cdkey that you're supposed to enter in extra content menu.

I purchased my "Deluxe" edition directly from UbiSoft (UbiShop) who, on Nov 20, sent me an email with links on where to download the game, BA DLC, manuals, etc. In that email is 1 (one) "Digital Rights" key. I used that key to validate the game install then, after installing the BA DLC, when I tried to use that key to validate the DLC install, I got the reply identified in the first message of this thread, i.e., that it'd been used already intimating that the DLC install had failed.

Anykeyer
11-26-2012, 10:56 PM
I purchased my "Deluxe" edition directly from UbiSoft (UbiShop) who, on Nov 20, sent me an email with links on where to download the game, BA DLC, manuals, etc. In that email is 1 (one) "Digital Rights" key. I used that key to validate the game install then, after installing the BA DLC, when I tried to use that key to validate the DLC install, I got the reply identified in the first message of this thread, i.e., that it'd been used already intimating that the DLC install had failed.

You can try the following to be absolutelly sure:
1. open Uplay settings and disable cloud save sync
2. go to Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<numbers and letters>\54
3. backup it contents just in case
4. clear that folder
5. run game in singeplayer mode to see all unlock messages, u should get somewhere around 15 for deluxe edition, last of them should say that DLC (w/o specific name) unlocked and u should restart your game to actiavate it. That DLC is Benedict Arnold. If you dont get this message then you didnt activate DLC properly
6. clear folder again, enable cloud sync and run game again. Uplay will download your previous save games from cloud, so u wont lose any progress u made