PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft onto a great game idea?

etchtex
11-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Hello everyone, I'd just like to wrote a topic on these forums in hope that i can get enough added opinions and hopefully Ubisoft to even see this post.

The new Assassins creed game has presented itself perfectly but the main reason i purchased this game was down to the fact i saw Naval warfare in this era.

From previous games which where on platforms like PC and the first Xbox, (Pirates) a game which can free roam and customize boats which Ubisoft have shown they can and are capable to do. If they could create a game using the base of the naval warfare used in Assassins creed and create it into something like a free roam mmo, pirate crews, customizatizable ships, this thread can expand for a long time in general but i think that Ubisoft could be looking at one of the best selling games if they were to take up this idea.

Thank you all for reading and please write any extra ideas onto what they could add into a solo game but on the naval side of assassins creed :)

Thanks! - Etchtex

Kfcrsh
11-21-2012, 01:34 AM
I think this is a good idea, I don't think Naval Warfare should be the main idea of the story, but expanding the options for Naval Warfare would be amazing! Yeah, this would a good idea.

etchtex
11-21-2012, 01:43 AM
Its just there has not been a pirate / naval game on the market with so much potential in such a long time and its a niche that has been missed out for a while now. i think like different roles in the game like but i do believe that the combat system the way they have is perfect for the job

MrTwizzpops
11-23-2012, 11:00 AM
I know me and my friends all think they should make an entire game based on the naval play. Throw a bit of multiplayer in there as you sail the seas with your mates god I would throw all my money at ubisoft for that XD

BeCk41
11-23-2012, 11:06 AM
No, no nooo

Not all of us like the naval stuff... *cough* although- yes it is cool and everything, but it just needs to remain as a side mission/quest. This isn't Pirates of the Caribbean ya know, savy?!

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I think it's a good idea but unfortunately I have no interest in naval/ship stuff & if they did something like that, I'd want it to be a smaller side game they put out & I'd probly skip that one.
If they did do a main game, I'd need alot more regular AC play going on land. If they made the warfare/combat decent enough I might enjoy it.
So far other than the ACIII tutorial in Seq. 5 or 6, I haven't done any ship stuff. Pirates would be a fun thing tho I guess....

LightRey
11-23-2012, 11:42 AM
mmo? Pirate crews? I'm sorry but no, just no. It's fun, but it's side stuff, and it's supposed to be.