PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 pc download

Kolotus
11-20-2012, 09:34 PM
I still haven't received my email with my CD Key and the download link. Should I just be patient or is there another way to get it?

andreja110s
11-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Where are you from? If you are from Europe youŽll have to wait untill Friday.

Kolotus
11-20-2012, 09:54 PM
North America it's 3:53 pm where I am now

SirDaximus
11-20-2012, 10:01 PM
A moderator posted in my thread that I just posted saying that the emails are being sent in batches. I ordered from Ubishop, pre-ordered months ago -.- They should have sent the emails out a day or so earlier, let us pre-load the game and then unlock it today for actual play. =\

Thefupi
11-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I got the email; unfortunately because ubisoft does not have a good download system. My internet is some of the fastest around but because ubisoft is not the best at this it takes forever. Also you have to unpack the sucker which takes a while then you have to check and make sure the files are good. I don't think I will be able to play till 8:00pm. They should have down preloads but that would have made sense this is the last time im doing this with ubi since they cant get their act together.

lhgvboy28
11-20-2012, 11:49 PM
If you bought the game on Ubi Shop, you can get your serial code directly from the order site, as well as the download link. So you don't have/need to wait for the email.

Good luck mate.

SirDaximus
11-20-2012, 11:51 PM
If you bought the game on Ubi Shop, you can get your serial code directly from the order site, as well as the download link. So you don't have/need to wait for the email.

Good luck mate.
How? Where do you go exactly? If you are talking about tracking the order and doing it from there, I don't have a download link there.

tank_dogg06
11-20-2012, 11:57 PM

Good luck mate.

This is just false. I've had my email and ubisoft order details page opened all day and still don't have any links or serials.

Kolotus
11-21-2012, 12:10 AM
I went to trackmyorder.com and I couldn't find a link when i identified my purchase

Kolotus
11-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Where do you go to do this exactly?