PDA

View Full Version : Where to refill arrows?

SilverThowra
11-20-2012, 10:59 AM
I've used up all my arrows, snares, bait and rope darts, and I have no idea where I can get them refilled? General stores don't seem to sell them, and enemies only drop money and ammunition when I loot them, so no good there...

daltonesque
11-20-2012, 11:12 AM
I've used up all my arrows, snares, bait and rope darts, and I have no idea where I can get them refilled? General stores don't seem to sell them, and enemies only drop money and ammunition when I loot them, so no good there...

sounds like a bug. I've spent so much money on these items at general stores it's ridiculous.

daltonesque
11-20-2012, 11:13 AM
that said if you craft saddlebags you can just whistle for your horse. The bigger the saddlebag the greater variety and number of items but sadly, no bait that way.

Aphex_Tim
11-20-2012, 11:47 AM
You can craft arrows and such but you should also be able to buy them at a General Store.
Also, keep looting those guards. The occasional guard has 6 arrows on him.

ProdiGurl
11-20-2012, 11:48 AM
General stores didn't sell the 'consumables' (bullets/cartridges, arrows, etc.) until a few sequences later. Are you early on in the game? If so, that stuff will become available at General stores eventually. Otherwise, I'd say it's a bug.

DiiLite
11-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi there,

I normally loot bodies to get my stock back. You can also find peddlers (the moving stage coaches) to buy consumables from, but more often than not, you can replenish your gear by looting any soldiers you've taken out.

kuled2012
11-20-2012, 04:47 PM
You sure you searched in consumables in the store right?

SilverThowra
11-21-2012, 10:27 AM
General stores didn't sell the 'consumables' (bullets/cartridges, arrows, etc.) until a few sequences later. Are you early on in the game? If so, that stuff will become available at General stores eventually. Otherwise, I'd say it's a bug.

I'm on sequence 7 at the moment, which is mid game I think. Is it still too early for the general stores to sell consumables?

And well, there is no 'consumables' option in the general store for me, the only weapons I can buy are clubs, swords and guns right now.