PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Pre-load!!!!

hoodrat94
11-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Hello guys,
I am just an ordinary pc player who doesn't play pirated games, because I really appreciate the developers hard work.Now here is the thing that bothers me the most, why do paid customers have to wait while those F****** pirates got their filthy hands on Assassin's Creed 3 already(available on torrent sites, check it for yourselves).I have pre-ordered the game on Steam, there is no sign of pre-load, the timer on Assassin's Creed 3 steam page counts to 12 at noon on 20th Nov which is another unnecessary wait for 12 hours. We already waited for 3 weeks, is that not enough? If I would have torrent'ed this game, i would probably be playing it right now. Now i have to pay and wait!! Ubisoft have been so awesome so far in discouraging PC gamers that it's ridiculous!

If you are suffering like me, just don't even bother paying for the(but seriously dont do it).
Thank you. Have a nice day

Joyner08
11-20-2012, 02:10 AM
PC games are cracked and pirated all the time. It's one of the major flaws with PC gaming and why so many publishers shy from investing large amounts into PC development.

I'm afraid pre-loading is done at Valve's discretion, according to a few other threads & posts from Ubi reps. If you have a problem with it, take it up with Steam support.

Yeah, you could torrent, crack and play the game, there's nothing really stopping you except the fact you already paid for it. If you think it's fair to take it just because you can't have it yet, then that's on you.

You might have to wait until noon tomorrow - Europe has to wait until friday :P

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-20-2012, 02:17 AM
It's up to Ubisoft to provide a preload, as far as I'm aware.

hoodrat94
11-20-2012, 02:23 AM
Yeah man, I only buy it on pc because of the graphics. I do have a PS3 but it's graphics is so 2009 compared to PC. This is probably gonna be the last time i will buy ubisofts game on pc.

Andre_0112
11-20-2012, 03:05 AM
Maybe they will pre-load it but later. (Some hope atleast guys)

DirkBaby420
11-20-2012, 03:34 AM
This is the first game I have tried to buy from them. So far no key code has been sent and there is no download button that they speak of in site. I am waiting for midnight then I will see if it all makes sense then. I might be right there with hoodrat94.

hoodrat94
11-20-2012, 04:22 AM
This is the first game I have tried to buy from them. So far no key code has been sent and there is no download button that they speak of in site. I am waiting for midnight then I will see if it all makes sense then. I might be right there with hoodrat94.

I am really not looking forward to download 17 gigs on release day man. PC gaming just sucks these days for all those f***** up pirates. You can't play multiplayer without hackers, games come out late and the number of console exclusives are increasing.

PaiSand
11-20-2012, 04:30 AM
Preload is UP NOW. Restart Steam and look for the game to start the preload.