PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want to see future Assassins Creed games?

Namiwakiru
11-20-2012, 01:01 AM
The people at Ubi have so much history to play with and here are a few historical settings I would enjoy playing.

Japan, Meiji Restoration 1868-1912
With the arrival of the American arms merchants comes the Templars to manipulate the Emperor and country. Playing as a Samurai or Ninja (pretty much the same thing if you know your history) would be interesting as well as bringing new assassin tools and techniques

China, Boxer Rebellion, 1898-1901
Another setting where there is no good or bad side, but plenty of room for Templar involvement.

Captain Kidd, 16451701
Maybe not good for a full game, but an interesting spin off which can flesh out the naval aspects of AC3 as well as exploring various countries/cities you lay anchor in

World War 2, 1939-1945
An interesting but dangerous setting that could turn AC in to a shooter if not done well.

Well that is just a few, I have plenty more but I wanna hear peoples thoughts and own preferences

naran6142
11-20-2012, 01:19 AM
From what ive seen of AC3 i think a more modern-ish setting, like world war 2, is more possible

but i think there are better places to go before they get to that point

but there are other threads for this :)

MastaGengis
11-20-2012, 01:20 AM
"China, Boxer Rebellion, 1898-1901
Another setting where there is no good or bad side, but plenty of room for Templar involvement"

Oh the joy for me (*_~) .

Umbra_Blade
11-20-2012, 01:28 AM
Personally, I would want to head further back in time again. I think AC3 reached the point where modern technology is starting to render the foundations of the AC gameplay irrelevant, without it becoming splinter cell. Others may disagree, but I just think AC is meant to be based in times long ago, that allow for lots of artistic licensing to make a good templar/assassins story. And it should definitely NOT go into World War era, too many games have gone there, that well is practically dry...

I would really like something that fleshes out the naval combat, or simply just has more of it. As I absolutely LOVED sailing the Aquilla! :p

jamgamerforever
11-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Why so modern? The earliest we've been is 1191 (1189 if you count that minor flashback). GO EARLIER!

The latest I would be willing to go is the 19th century. It's just too modern once we reach World War technology.

MT4K
11-20-2012, 01:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII