PDA

View Full Version : One AC3 copy on two PC

iloveacIII
11-19-2012, 11:09 PM
HI, i pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III Join or die edition for PC and my question is: Since my brother wants to play it too, do i have to buy another AC3 copy or it is possible to install my same AC3 copy to his pc and let him play with his personal account? I hope this is the right section, thanks for your time. :)

PaiSand
11-19-2012, 11:28 PM
You need to buy a new copy.

Joyner08
11-19-2012, 11:31 PM
you could install the game files on his machine with your disk, but he will need his own game serial key to play, all serials are one-use only.

spectatorx
11-19-2012, 11:32 PM
You can install the game on multiple computers but you can run one copy of game from one account and from one machine at time. When you will start the game at 1st pc and try to run it in the same time on 2nd pc the 2nd one will get a message saying that someone already is logged to this account at different machine. But you are still able to play the game non-simultaneously at two machines.

McJobless
11-20-2012, 02:07 AM
If what they're saying about this DRM is true, you could disconnect one machine and run both simultaneously. Obviously, one will save stats and one won't.

Lokikron
11-20-2012, 04:42 AM
You can install the game on multiple computers but you can run one copy of game from one account and from one machine at time. When you will start the game at 1st pc and try to run it in the same time on 2nd pc the 2nd one will get a message saying that someone already is logged to this account at different machine. But you are still able to play the game non-simultaneously at two machines.

Oorrrr, run one in offline mode.

pirate1802
11-20-2012, 05:41 AM
Yes, you can do that. The only problem is, you can't have both systems play the game simultaneously. Either play at different times, or run one game in offline mode.