PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Freedom Edition Returns

JediMindTrick01
11-19-2012, 06:56 PM
I pre-ordered it months ago from Ubishop and I was caught up in the farce that the delivery was, and I was told by customer support to order a second one as the first did not go through properly. So I did, paid extra for quick delivery and it still took a week to get dispatched and arrive. Regardless of all that, I then received the first order a few days later. So, obviously, I now have 2 copies. So, 3 weeks and 4 phone calls later I still cannot send it back as they are telling me they don't know where to tell me to send it to. I've told them I'm not paying for delivery as its not my fault this one turned up, it was the person on the phone. All I got told today I can send it back to Germany if I want, for 30 and I will get refunded the postage in a voucher. A voucher, really? Why on earth would I want a voucher to spend at Ubishop. A 30 one at that. All I want is my 80 back but I haven't got it back yet because of Ubisoft's error. Anyone got any idea what I can do, or is there anyone else in the same boat as me? Responses saying call customer support are not needed. That's all I've been doing and my phone bill can vouch for that. Worse customer support on the planet.

Gianavel
11-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I know you don't want to be told to call Customer Support, but there's nothing anyone here on the forums can do for you - outside of offering to purchase your extra copy.

JediMindTrick01
11-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Just got a phone call from head office and they are picking it up for me and sending it to Germany themselves. So if anyone is in the same boat as me just keep complaining.