PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed??????

Rogue Agent 035
11-19-2012, 02:51 PM
I am currently at the end picking up the remaining achievements an Pivots for single-player but think I have missed something. Because I can only send a land convoy to Boston, but can't send one to the Frontier or NY. Also....., where can you find Sewing Thread or can you craft it, I've checked my recipes an it's not showing up.

Thanks in advance.....

Rogue Agent 035

UncappedWheel82
11-19-2012, 02:57 PM
You have to find the rest of the general stores.

you have to craft sewing thread. it comes from wool. If you don't have the recipe then you've missed other stuff as well.

Silhouelle
11-19-2012, 03:38 PM
You have missed mighty pineapples, floating on the winds of juicy change to battle the enraged pink elephants dancing upon tree tops.

Also, yeah, you need to find the general stores. I'm not sure if that means simply being right next to one or having to walk in and buy/sell something. Alternatively you may not realize that you select the different cities by flicking the LStick down or up, I didn't discover that for a long while. It counts the Boston shops, NY shops, Naval locations on different lists.

Rogue Agent 035
11-19-2012, 03:57 PM
How many General Stores are in the frontier I've found 2 (Center of map in Concord an South near the harbor in Monmouth), I'll keep lookin but just thought I'd ask beforehand.......

Rogue Agent 035
11-19-2012, 03:58 PM
You have to find the rest of the general stores.

you have to craft sewing thread. it comes from wool. If you don't have the recipe then you've missed other stuff as well.

I've found all the alminac pages, as well as the treasure on the cliff behind the homestead

Gianavel
11-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Almanac pages give you recipes for Franklin's inventions, which are just display items.

There's three general stores in the Frontier.

MastaGengis
11-19-2012, 04:12 PM
There are three stores in each region and you need all 50 chests in order to have all 100 recipes.
Most important you need the seamstress who seems to be having an affair with big dave !?

The third frontier store is in lexington.

Rogue Agent 035
11-19-2012, 05:37 PM
There are three stores in each region and you need all 50 chests in order to have all 100 recipes.
Most important you need the seamstress who seems to be having an affair with big dave !?

The third frontier store is in lexington.

Thnx masta...., yeah, I somehow got the Monopoly man achievement by sendin a convoy to boston an the frontier, but as far as I can remember I never sent one to NY hence the reason for this thread, but did see where I was goin wrong in choosing stores. I've deleted my current game an plan to do a whole new run through (61hrs +), but was curious is obtaining the pivots only activate after the 1st PT, or can they be done after a 2nd new run through?