PDA

View Full Version : Assasin's Creed 3 - Steam

Divaite
11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Hello.

Can anybody explain cost of Assassin's Creed 3 in Steam?
I'm from Belarus and when I see pre-purchase by $49.99 (Standart) and $79.99 (Deluxe), it makes me sad. :( I own all Assassin's Creed series PC games with all DLC's and I wanted to buy a new part, but with that cost I gonna wait till Christmas or any sale.
I understand, that's normal cost for Europe, but we're more close to Russia. There cost's more reasonable ($25 and 40$) and I don't understand the situation. :nonchalance:

Anyway, I don't expect any reaction, just wanted to notice responsible person to be more careful with regions and costs.

Thanks.

PS. With FarCry 3 situation is the same.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-19-2012, 11:48 AM
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/en/pc/games/adventure/assassins-creed-iii-deluxe-edition/

enter the promo code and it gets to 45 bucks

DarthDeva
11-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah a lot of the online sites have great prices. GMG has the best for the moment I think. I was able to buy a copy to gift to a friend that way. Steam isn't the only available means :D
Or if you're really patient wait for the winter sale, am sure there's gonna be great deals on AC and FC. And if you miss the day of the sale on a major game you want, steam normally gives people the chance to buy the best selling games during the sale once again on the last day.