PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 pivots problem?

vileator2988
11-19-2012, 11:27 AM
i have collected all the pivots for the game and have received the cloud trophie but when i try to use my pivots cheats in the animus hack my infinite ammo is missing completely please somebody help

MasterAssasin84
11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
I am having the same problem i have collected the pivots but i am un sure of exactly what to do with them , i have posted on here asking for advice or help but that was over a week ago and yet to see any replies :(

LightRey
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I am having the same problem i have collected the pivots but i am un sure of exactly what to do with them , i have posted on here asking for advice or help but that was over a week ago and yet to see any replies :(
You can access the cheats under the options menu. That's all the pivots are for. You can place them on the map where your friends might easily find them though.

@OP:
If one of your animus hacks is missing then I can only assume this is a glitch. Try contacting support.

MasterAssasin84
11-19-2012, 03:54 PM
You can access the cheats under the options menu. That's all the pivots are for. You can place them on the map where your friends might easily find them though.

@OP:
If one of your animus hacks is missing then I can only assume this is a glitch. Try contacting support.

So i place them on the map during single player mode ? and the only way i can unlock cheat is if i have online friends playing the game ?

Genesishfuya
11-23-2012, 05:47 AM
i have collected all the pivots for the game and have received the cloud trophie but when i try to use my pivots cheats in the animus hack my infinite ammo is missing completely please somebody help

I'm having the same problem. Got all the pivot points last night. This morning I had four. Incredibly inraged..

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 05:51 AM
Does anyone else think that the hackers going to be the centerpiece for the next few AC games, off topic I know, but still...

Also have you tried fully opening the maps and going through them again and again, it's possible you just missed some