PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Ritual?

daltonesque
11-19-2012, 05:45 AM
I have 100% sync but can't seem to figure out how to "swear in" the assassin recruits now that they are assassins. Help anyone?

Assassin_M
11-19-2012, 05:46 AM
If It`s AC III or ACR..There`s No Ceremony Anymore

daltonesque
11-19-2012, 09:47 PM
If It`s AC III or ACR..There`s No Ceremony Anymore

Then why is there an award you can get for "swearing in all recruits" I think it's a glitch in the gameplay order. I still have liberation mission Icons all over Boston even though I have full sync. When I go into the taverns the recruit will be there but no conversation is available. It could be as simple as Connor saying "you're an Assassin now isn't being bad**s fantastic" but it just hasn't happened.

the_heat11
11-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Then why is there an award you can get for "swearing in all recruits" I think it's a glitch in the gameplay order. I still have liberation mission Icons all over Boston even though I have full sync. When I go into the taverns the recruit will be there but no conversation is available. It could be as simple as Connor saying "you're an Assassin now isn't being bad**s fantastic" but it just hasn't happened.
It's actually a glitch on the map that is supposed to be fixed in the next patch

daltonesque
11-19-2012, 10:11 PM
there's still the issue with the memento that can't be obtained. Will they fix that as well? Does advancing your recruits to Assassin level make them automatically "sworn in"