PDA

View Full Version : About Haytham's eagle vision and weapon of choice (spoiler alert)

RedheadedK
11-19-2012, 04:53 AM
Does the game actually explain why Haytham has eagle vision? And also his assassin-like style (hidden blade and all the free run and climbing)..
Is he a previous assassin turned templar? Seeing a templar with a hidden blade really bugs me....It is supposingly a symbol of assassin brotherhood :mad:
I am still playing the game so do not have time to dig up all the information in the emails and database...

If you know the answer please enlighten me ~

TwoDents
11-19-2012, 04:56 AM
Haytham was born in England in the year 1725, as the second child to the Assassin Edward Kenway and his second wife Tessa Kenway. Unbeknownst to him, Haytham was trained to become an Assassin by his father from an early age. Following an attack on his home in London when he was still young, Haytham was approached by the Grand Master of the Templar Order's British Rite, Reginald Birch, who was his father's senior property manager. Following this, he was given leave by his mother to be trained in Europe by Birch, who tutored him in the Templars' ways.

So yes, he is a previous (although young) assassin turned Templar.

Black_Widow9
11-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Please start posting in the correct Forum directed to you by the Sticky and Announcement if you are posting Spoilers.
AC Hints and Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

LilyasAvalon
11-19-2012, 05:38 AM
Yes, Haytham was an assassin turned templar when he was very young. Also, Eagle Vision is not necessarily limited to Assassins it's just more prominient in Assassin Groups.

Free_Hidings
11-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Eagle vision is a genetic ability passed down from TWCB isn't it? IE anyone descended from them could possibly possess eagle vision, from the craziest templar to the most badass assassin to that **** town crier in Venice who drowns out everything in a 5 mile radius.

InfectedNation
11-19-2012, 11:52 AM
The first memory is ironic, because he stabs the man in the opera - an assassin named Miko - with Miko's own hidden blade which Haytham took from him 2 years earlier when he defeated him in combat.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah, and he's got the Eagle Vision. Simple answer: He's Desmond's ancestor, Desmond gets it from Haytham, Haytham gets it from his ancestors. And does the book say that the Assassin's name is Miko? Hmmm, what a weird sounding name. Wouldn't expect that name of a Londoner. Seems like a Pacific islander name...

InfectedNation
11-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah, and he's got the Eagle Vision. Simple answer: He's Desmond's ancestor, Desmond gets it from Haytham, Haytham gets it from his ancestors. And does the book say that the Assassin's name is Miko? Hmmm, what a weird sounding name. Wouldn't expect that name of a Londoner. Seems like a Pacific islander name...

Well they first encountered each other in Northern Italy I think.

Namiwakiru
11-19-2012, 11:41 PM

Miko is a european name of Slavic origin

BigredInfinity
09-16-2013, 08:15 AM
you all are blind, Anyone that can use Eagle Vision is a Direct Desendent of Adam & Eve so yes Rebecca might have eagle vision and not know it, Desmond didn't know Until Ac2, and Haythems Hidden blades did not come from Edward, Edwards blades had gold in the middle of Each blade, he got his blades from Miko and explain why the Assassin insigna is rusted and broken? i have the answer, he stole it from miko, i figured this out by staying up to date with ALL the Assassin's Creed series of comics and Games and Pre-Ordered all the games and stuff