PDA

View Full Version : Play again brawler challenges

abimaelrc
11-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi,

Is there a way to play again brawler challenges in assassin creed 3? Is that i finish them and can't find a way to do the remain challenges that i forgot to do it while playing the first time.

Thanks!

the-Monkee
11-19-2012, 02:18 AM
I wish i knew where to go to initiate the actual fights. I got the main part where it tells me to go to a brewery and somewhere else, but no notifications on my map as to where the locations are. This has happened a couple of times playing the game. Seem to just wander round aimlessly hoping to stumble upon my destination. Any help would be welcomed

abimaelrc
11-19-2012, 02:38 AM
I wish i knew where to go to initiate the actual fights. I got the main part where it tells me to go to a brewery and somewhere else, but no notifications on my map as to where the locations are. This has happened a couple of times playing the game. Seem to just wander round aimlessly hoping to stumble upon my destination. Any help would be welcomed

Hmmmm i didnt have any problem in finding them. I just started playing 1 in a boat and the next one was in the frontier and the rest in boston.

But i still want to play again the quest to have full sync. Is there somebody that know how to do it again please let me know.

abimaelrc
11-19-2012, 06:44 AM
Does anybody know if i can play again brawler, if you do can you please say how?

Gianavel
11-19-2012, 07:00 AM
IF you can do it (I don't know for sure), you'd find it in the right side of the DNA Tracker of the Animus menu. The sections on the left (in blue) are the story sequence. The ones on the right (in red) are for side missions, like the naval missions.

abimaelrc
11-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the response, but i tried that before asking and it didnt let me do the quest again. And i tried too to, start the sequence 6 if i got lucky and culdnt :S. Maybe is a bug, but if anybody try to do the brawler again and could do it, can you explain how you did it?