PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered from ShopTo.net

MaceMagoo
11-18-2012, 03:55 PM
I've pre-ordered a physical copy as I managed to get it for 26 from ShopTo.net and seeing as Hitman: Absolution was sent out early (people received on Saturday) I'm hoping to get AC3 by the middle of next week. If I do get earlier will it need to unlock through UPlay?

Anyone else pre-order from ShopTo? Post when you get yours delivered too :)

Mr_Shade
11-18-2012, 07:02 PM
All PC titles need to be activated - which you do via Uplay PC

You maybe able to activate it early, if you get it a day before - so that should't be a problem ;)

Joyner08
11-18-2012, 07:51 PM
All PC titles need to be activated - which you do via Uplay PC

You maybe able to activate it early, if you get it a day before - so that should't be a problem ;)

Thanks for this, I was curious myself

One more thing Shade, these patches we've been told about - are they already on disk or downloaded via uPlay after activation? If they're downloaded do you have an approximate filesize, please?

x-Lyyr-x
11-18-2012, 08:32 PM
I've pre-ordered a physical copy as I managed to get it for 26 from ShopTo.net and seeing as Hitman: Absolution was sent out early (people received on Saturday) I'm hoping to get AC3 by the middle of next week. If I do get earlier will it need to unlock through UPlay?

Anyone else pre-order from ShopTo? Post when you get yours delivered too :)

I do hope that the physical copy arrives by the release date (mine is coming from the Ubi shop)... If i wont be able to play on the 23rd I will develop a mental condition :)

connor_bg
11-18-2012, 09:37 PM
And finals comes with the release, i hate when this happens.

Mr_Shade
11-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Thanks for this, I was curious myself

One more thing Shade, these patches we've been told about - are they already on disk or downloaded via uPlay after activation? If they're downloaded do you have an approximate filesize, please?
Uplay PC will download at least one, the thanksgiving patch, since that was finalised after the game had already been pressed, as far as I am aware.

And no i don't have the file size, sorry.

However I don;t expect it to be huge.

And finals comes with the release, i hate when this happens.

I'm sorry ? 'Finals' ?

MaceMagoo
11-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Uplay PC will download at least one, the thanksgiving patch

Does it come with free Turkey? :)

Mr_Shade
11-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Does it come with free Turkey? :)
Think that's DLC....

MaceMagoo
11-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Think that's DLC....

Woo-hoo! As long as I don't get a leg, I'm more of a brea.......nah, I won't do the joke :)

MaceMagoo
11-21-2012, 11:35 AM
My order just went into processing so should be sending out soon :D It's like early Christmas!!!!!

spectatorx
11-21-2012, 11:58 AM
********** xmas, ac3 relase is better and more fun! :D

x-Lyyr-x
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
My order just went into processing so should be sending out soon :D It's like early Christmas!!!!!

Yes my friend. For some people this is just a video game... for us proper geeks, it is a highlight of the year.
Mine shipped yesterday evening (but i got the confirmation only a few minutes ago... that means yours is msot likely already with UPS), it is coming from Germany to Northern Ireland... should be here on the 23rd i guess.
My respect for Ubi has been restored to its former glory.

I wish your package a safe journey.

MaceMagoo
11-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes my friend. For some people this is just a video game... for us proper geeks, it is a highlight of the year.
Mine shipped yesterday evening (but i got the confirmation only a few minutes ago... that means yours is msot likely already with UPS), it is coming from Germany to Northern Ireland... should be here on the 23rd i guess.
My respect for Ubi has been restored to its former glory.

I wish your package a safe journey.

Mine's not from Ubi, it's from Shopto.net and just coming by first class post (as all my deliveries do from them) and had the confirmation it's been posted out with a photo of the package :)

Hopefully, I will get it tomorrow as I have in the past gotten next day :D